Katie Price #40 All about holidays, teef, nails & hair yet kids swim in underware

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New page.... Thanks Facehugger for the new title ๐Ÿ˜˜
It's all a bit quiet, what's going on ๐Ÿค”
Holiday in Portugal. tit sucked out. More tracksuits. More hairdos.
Carry on Krustie's....
Good job Pink, just learn to spell underwear! :LOL:

Now I'm home, catch up time, got lamb stew and bread.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
yeh ive noticed sometimes they vanish and change the whole bunny cuddles user name the name is the same but icons get added like an underscore or and maybe next time a underscore with a full stop..and comments that berate bunny get deactivated
Changes weekly! Same name but little variances- absolute loon!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Havenโ€™t a scooby, in Tescoโ€™s , Iโ€™ve always been polite , but find Iโ€™m extra polite , keep thinking suppose that person is a Krusty ๐Ÿ˜‚

How many you suppose to have ?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wondering how Harvey is getting on with his college plans and the exercise bike / fitness plan. I suppose we should be grateful heโ€™s not being exploited as much?

Reactions: 12
Good job Pink, just learn to spell underwear! :LOL:

Now I'm home, catch up time, got lamb stew and bread.
I'm just getting over my panic attack seeing the thread title!! Ha ha! Hi everyone, I'm back from my fleeting visit to the UK and trying to catch up. Going to try and do myself in cartoon form- that's so 2 days ago!! In the words of da Captain- " you can't half waffle"!!! Joking of course :D :D :D :D ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ช

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Thought the daft mate was on the state of the art exercise bike every day ?

Mare
6 more to go my pie eater pal and you're a VIPPY!! Quickest vippy I've ever known- I'm not even chatty yet!! Need to up my game!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So sheโ€™s off for a walk with the debarked dog, and Blade.

hope itโ€™s less than 20mins or those feet will give way. Lying piece of tit.
Depop Paige reckons heโ€™s got a very loud bark ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” so she posted on Twitter once

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
After my last post, you're not waiting to impregnate katie are you๐Ÿคฃ

Peeko, standards, standards darling๐Ÿ˜˜
Only having a couple of pints not a couple of barrels , ugh what a thought ,Iโ€™d be scared to touch in case bits drop off

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone ever met someone who says they have been whatโ€™s the phrase, invaded by an alien or transported up to their spaceship whilst out shopping?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh come on guys! I've been busy all day today and just got home to catch up on the previous thread ...and you're now on page 9 of this thread!!!!! Stop gossiping please ๐Ÿ™....
Only joking, I will catch up eventually ๐Ÿ˜Š. I'm on page 1. See you all later ๐Ÿ˜™

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.