Katie Price #4 killing dogs and going abroad, constantly wasting money she can’t afford!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow the loveofhuns page on insta? Their posts do make me chuckle Sometimes but they are so far up her arse! At first I thought they were just taking the piss out of her but she comments on their posts about her and they respond 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
New to this thread so hi everyone 🙋🏻‍♀️ those casts are more off and on than her knickers and why is her ‘caring boyfriend’ never actually helping her apart from picking her up a few times. Even that lady at the airport had to push her so he could be walking behind her on his phone! Also where is she living at the moment? Is it her house? Like rented? Or a friends? I’m confused. I could absolutely NOT live with her but on her YouTube videos etc the house does look nice so how is she affording it?!

Does anyone follow the loveofhuns page on insta? Their posts do make me chuckle Sometimes but they are so far up her arse! At first I thought they were just taking the piss out of her but she comments on their posts about her and they respond 🤮
Yes I love it but I wonder who runs it as a lot of people seem to be ‘in’ with them including Gemma Collins etc.

Yeh it was on an episode of What Katie did next too, probably the only time you will see her genuine feelings for how she felt about the divorce! I remember she was sitting there sobbing to her friend and brother about her broken marriage...but then she goes and marries alex! Idiot! But she totally ruined the night for Gary and Phil, some best mate!
Do you have a link to this please?

It’s an ergoline bed I think, so you can adjust the fans to cool you down, (I used to work in a sunbed shop). But I reckon she goes on for 20min at a time, so it will get very hot! I just don’t understand how she’s getting in and out of it, and who’s stupid enough to take her there and push her around for a sunbed when it’s glorious weather outside! I thought she had her own sunbed anyway! She’s just an attention seeker!! I can’t imagine the amount of damage all this sun is doing to her skin 🤢😳
And like someone else mentioned earlier... she supposedly had skin cancer before so you’d think she’s avoid the sun and sunbeds! 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 4
A cast like that has to be sawn off, they use a special mini circular saw with a flexible blade that only cuts through the top hard layers of the cast and doesn't go through to the foamy layers that are next to your skin. Certainly can't take the cast on and off like the velcro boot things.

It being purple is nothing special, many ordinary NHS plaster rooms routinely offer about 16 different colours these days, to whoever wants them adults included, I haven't seen glitter before but maybe they do that for kids. Would have thought it would just rub off when you're in bed and make a right mess of your sheets!
When I broke my arm 20 years ago I had the same purple cast, though no glitter!

Funny they’ll report whatever she feels like feeding them, but when there’s actual evidence that she’s made all this up, they don’t want to know. But then this is the Scum so not really all that surprising.

She loves a dramatic headline. Same as the ones with Harvey implying he was at deaths door. Then as soon as he's out of hospital she leaves him and goes on holiday. She posted a video of her and Harvey asking him what she's done and saying 'I need to get fixed so I can look after you don't I'? Yet who looked after him when she buggered off on holiday? She has never been a full time carer for him. Her Mum was his main carer from birth until she got ill.

Reactions: 14
Today....no casts?! So so dodgy
The sun says that pic was from yesterday - (plus she's wearing the same top to she wore in her IG stories yesterday too when she was without casts)

but still, always dodgy 🤣

Reactions: 2
Is it just me but every time she goes out and she appears to never be home why do I want to shout ‘where’s harvey’ ..and who do I complain to about a notorious vicious troll setting up a ‘law’ about trolling! She’s been doing it since before it was invented with selling malicious stories about everyone from day dot!

Whatever happened to her ‘besties Phil and Gary??? Why are they nowhere to be seen?
I think they saw sense and ditched her after putting up with her crap for years. I think it was mentioned on the thread that the one is still a makeup artist.

Reactions: 2
With this growing backlash, any bets on how long before she wheels poor Harvey out for some sympathy for herself?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.