Katie Price #4 killing dogs and going abroad, constantly wasting money she can’t afford!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today I keep thinking about 'Nasty' Nick in the very first BB who lied to try to win the money prize. At the time, everyone was soooo shocked that someone would behave in such a devious way, but now its kind of expected. The longer this goes on the more I think the whole of KP's life is a lie, a story she's making up as she goes along, and she's just addicted to the reactions she gets - but one day we'll look back and go 'OF COURSE it was all completely fabricated'. Where does the lie end and her real life start though, the one where she's a mum, and her children have their own lives that aren't just made up? How does Pete (and Kieran) justify enabling the behaviour that thrusts his children into the limelight and the negative comments they'll inevitably see?

Reactions: 8
I call BS again!! They wouldn’t put new casts on just to split them the next day.
she’s not mentioned what op she is having?? Pins?? Plates??
ive been going to hospital weekly for the last 6 weeks and I’ve never had a Covid test they just ask you a set of questions before you go to your appointment.
A Covid test is standard prior to any operation but must be 24-48 hours before. 3 days plus makes it void 😉

The covid swab isn’t pleasant but it’s over in seconds.
And what is she on about could lose a leg? Anyone who has anything done is at risk of infection. It’s a standard warning to ensure wounds are taken care of. She’s a prize head.
I am responsible for the Covid swabs and have had two myself. It’s not pleasant but it really isn’t as bad as some are making out. I’d rather a swab than a needle.

Reactions: 3
For the record I don’t believe her at all. But I know hospitals do a covid test before an op, I known someone who had the most horrible experience having a swab shoved right down the very back of his nose and throat, very rough.

At this rate Katie need to have her camera man in there to record the whole damn op as it’s happening and explaining exactly what they are doing etc, that’s the only way I’d be satisfied and would actually believe her 🤣🤣🤣
I spent a week in hospital last month. They swabbed me for Covid whilst in my bay in A&E, before I was moved to a ward. They did MRSA swabs next day.

You're right about it being rough, the force the swab was rammed up my nose was genuinely eye-watering.

Reactions: 2
She could totally lose her legs. IF THEY BECOME SEPTIC AND INFECTED. That’s how it works. That doesn’t happen. But it COULD TO KATIE. Also she wont be able to walk for 2 years now apparently

That pink one has been split already. There’s a line all the way up the side.
Has she done that since having them put on yesterday??
Is that why she has the velcro closures on them?

Reactions: 5
That pink one has been split already. There’s a line all the way up the side.
Has she done that since having them put on yesterday??
Maybe that line is a hinge and how she is able to create her magic on/off again cast pics. Who knows? I’ve never known casts to be removable at a whim.

Well so she has removable casts, but I'm sure they are not meant to be taken off all the time.

Reactions: 1
I’m just sick of her constant bandwagon jumping. What happened to her love of all things equestrian? She barely mentions horses these days. Wouldn’t trust her with a hamster.
Not been any ghostwritten literary instalments for a while either! I admit I read her books as they were light easy reads on long flights and at the pool but did anyone notice on the last couple of autobiogs, the font size was bigger and more spaced out to fill the pages and how many times does she need to say ‘never underestimate the Pricey’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m just sick of her constant bandwagon jumping. What happened to her love of all things equestrian? She barely mentions horses these days. Wouldn’t trust her with a hamster.
Not been any ghostwritten literary instalments for a while either! I admit I read her books as they were light easy reads on long flights and at the pool but did anyone notice on the last couple of autobiogs, the font size was bigger and more spaced out to fill the pages and how many times does she need to say ‘never underestimate the Pricey’
I have to admit I’ve read all her books, it’s really sad when you read the bio’s at the back “Katie Price lives in Brighton with her son Harvey” “Kate Price lives in Surrry with her husband Peter Andre,son Harvey and their 2 children”, “Katie Price lives in Surrey with her husband Kieran Haylor,Harvey,Princess,Junior and their 2 children”, “Katie Price lives in Surrey with......”, all in the space of a few years.

Reactions: 9
Removable casts really aren't a thing in the UK, usually you would get something like a sprint or air boot. It can be normal for them to cut open casts and leave them like that if you have pre op in hospital, depends how busy the ward is.
I'm wandering (giving benefit of the doubt) if the consultant has had a stern word with her about post op infections considering nearly every op she has had has gone wrong, I wonder if he hammered it in and she's being all dramatic about it. (this of course is if she does go on to have surgery!)

Reactions: 4
I have to admit I’ve read all her books, it’s really sad when you read the bio’s at the back “Katie Price lives in Brighton with her son Harvey” “Kate Price lives in Surrry with her husband Peter Andre,son Harvey and their 2 children”, “Katie Price lives in Surrey with her husband Kieran Haylor,Harvey,Princess,Junior and their 2 children”, “Katie Price lives in Surrey with......”, all in the space of a few years.
I thought the same. I actually warmed to her in the first two books, especially in the first one where she spoke about her abusive relationship in her teens and found the whole Gareth Gates story a massive double standard and felt sorry for her! Was so happy that she found Peter as I thought all she needed was love and affection then from book 3 it all seemed to go pear shaped, call me cynical but it’s like she almost wanted to have bad luck in her life just to get books and headlines.

Reactions: 5
I thought the same. I actually warmed to her in the first two books, especially in the first one where she spoke about her abusive relationship in her teens and found the whole Gareth Gates story a massive double standard and felt sorry for her! Was so happy that she found Peter as I thought all she needed was love and affection then from book 3 it all seemed to go pear shaped, call me cynical but it’s like she almost wanted to have bad luck in her life just to get books and headlines.
Iv read them all too- I used to be a massive fan, il admit! I loved her show with Pete and I used to copy my hair like hers etc!! (I was young!!but still I’m mortified!)
Since Iv been on this thread Iv been re-watching some of the shows and with 10+ years of seeing her antics in the press you realise just how flawed she is. She repeats her behaviour with every guy in her life- a cycle of jumping in too quick, marrying them, treating them mean and getting bored and then finding attention elsewhere. She’s utterly self destructive, she doesn’t seem to learn from past mistakes like most of us do, There’s not self awareness and theres never any growth with her. When you look back she really did have it all- she had a loving relationship, a beautiful home , the looks and she seemed to be business savvy. She did work hard and you can’t say she didn’t if you look at how busy she was in the Pete days and the years following.
Iv just been watching the episodes with her and that Leo guy and she’s engaged to him but she looks and sounds miserable, there’s no spark to her- so why does she accept the proposal?! At this point in her life her house was beautiful, furnished lovely and it was so tidy. I was surprised that her mum and brother seemed to adore that Leo!! They thought he was a decent guy.
This was all just before she met Kieron. There’s even an episode where she takes her friends to a psychic and one of the friends is Jayne poutney (the one Kieron cheated with) and it’s horrible to watch. Jayne sits there and draws Katie’s aura black (lmfao!) and then Katie shouts at least I’m not grey!!!! They seemed to dislike each other even when friends! It’s so awkward to watch! But why was she surrounding herself with people like that?! It’s like she brings it all on herself.
It seems as soon as she met Kieron and that relationship went sour her whole life went into even more of a downward spiral.
There’s one episode interviewing Harvey teacher who says ‘everything he does is for mummy’ - it’s so very sad that she seems to be more preoccupied with having fun and regaining her youth than focusing on being a mum now. She gives it all this independent woman tit but she only feels validated with a man around her.
Utterly sad.

Reactions: 18
A Covid test is standard prior to any operation but must be 24-48 hours before. 3 days plus makes it void 😉

I am responsible for the Covid swabs and have had two myself. It’s not pleasant but it really isn’t as bad as some are making out. I’d rather a swab than a needle.
Mine was 72 hours prior to my surgery the other week. Swabbed on the Mon, in on the Thurs. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Iv read them all too- I used to be a massive fan, il admit! I loved her show with Pete and I used to copy my hair like hers etc!! (I was young!!but still I’m mortified!)
Since Iv been on this thread Iv been re-watching some of the shows and with 10+ years of seeing her antics in the press you realise just how flawed she is. She repeats her behaviour with every guy in her life- a cycle of jumping in too quick, marrying them, treating them mean and getting bored and then finding attention elsewhere. She’s utterly self destructive, she doesn’t seem to learn from past mistakes like most of us do, There’s not self awareness and theres never any growth with her. When you look back she really did have it all- she had a loving relationship, a beautiful home , the looks and she seemed to be business savvy. She did work hard and you can’t say she didn’t if you look at how busy she was in the Pete days and the years following.
Iv just been watching the episodes with her and that Leo guy and she’s engaged to him but she looks and sounds miserable, there’s no spark to her- so why does she accept the proposal?! At this point in her life her house was beautiful, furnished lovely and it was so tidy. I was surprised that her mum and brother seemed to adore that Leo!! They thought he was a decent guy.
This was all just before she met Kieron. There’s even an episode where she takes her friends to a psychic and one of the friends is Jayne poutney (the one Kieron cheated with) and it’s horrible to watch. Jayne sits there and draws Katie’s aura black (lmfao!) and then Katie shouts at least I’m not grey!!!! They seemed to dislike each other even when friends! It’s so awkward to watch! But why was she surrounding herself with people like that?! It’s like she brings it all on herself.
It seems as soon as she met Kieron and that relationship went sour her whole life went into even more of a downward spiral.
There’s one episode interviewing Harvey teacher who says ‘everything he does is for mummy’ - it’s so very sad that she seems to be more preoccupied with having fun and regaining her youth than focusing on being a mum now. She gives it all this independent woman tit but she only feels validated with a man around her.
Utterly sad.
I think the career was all too much for her. This sounds awful, but she was just your typical topless model,no talent or charisma for TV,she really had to work at it and had only really developed a notorious reputation before IAC...,certainly had no real fan base,apart from lad mag readers maybe? She went in the jungle pegged as a bit of a villain if I remember rightly. With Peter by her side she managed to thrive and for a time she was quite likeable in a way, although a bit cringe and very unemotional,which was kind of the appeal. Without him she has been exposed for what she was at the start of her career,no charm,talent etc,except she is now no longer pretty, even her money maker,her body,is now butchered and scarred.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.