Katie Price #4 killing dogs and going abroad, constantly wasting money she can’t afford!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we all know what the dirty fucker is up to,filthy lies etc,time to ditch the witch.just lies that spews from her gob.

Reactions: 2
She’s just vile. Anything for a quick quid. & That’s the problem with social media these days you can never get away from Seeing her Or the likes of her somewhere.
And I still can’t not read her threads 🤣 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she should have no more pets at all. Its not fair for the dogs to be dying due to negligence/accidents etc. If it was me I'd be totally gutted and ashamed. Its a very sad state of affairs.

Reactions: 16
Oh, she’s remembered she’s supposed to be in pain 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 208632
They’re split alreaxh and they’ll be painful and swollen from not being elevated enough and being swollen in the bleeping sun beds. She’s an attention seeking prick and any man or woman who goes near her needs their heads looking at money/fame or not.

She’s says they have been split in hospital today so they could be examined. She reckons she’s having them operated on on Friday

Reactions: 3
i don't know why anyone would want to go on a sunbed .... 1: in this weather up and down the country - im in the east midlands and it's been 35 degrees today & 2: with casts on, considering shes a "glamour" model shes going to have a right twit tan

Reactions: 6
She’s says they have been split in hospital today so they could be examined. She reckons she’s having them operated on on Friday
So they were cast just yesterday, then split today to look at her legs / ankles / feet again?!? Yeah, right!

And what were they examining? X-rays work through plaster. No need to cut them off.

Billy Bullshit called.

Reactions: 10
I call BS again!! They wouldn’t put new casts on just to split them the next day.
she’s not mentioned what op she is having?? Pins?? Plates??
ive been going to hospital weekly for the last 6 weeks and I’ve never had a Covid test they just ask you a set of questions before you go to your appointment.

Reactions: 3
I call BS again!! They wouldn’t put new casts on just to split them the next day.
she’s not mentioned what op she is having?? Pins?? Plates??
ive been going to hospital weekly for the last 6 weeks and I’ve never had a Covid test they just ask you a set of questions before you go to your appointment.
For the record I don’t believe her at all. But I know hospitals do a covid test before an op, I known someone who had the most horrible experience having a swab shoved right down the very back of his nose and throat, very rough.

At this rate Katie need to have her camera man in there to record the whole damn op as it’s happening and explaining exactly what they are doing etc, that’s the only way I’d be satisfied and would actually believe her 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
For the record I don’t believe her at all. But I know hospitals do a covid test before an op, I known someone who had the most horrible experience having a swab shoved right down the very back of his nose and throat, very rough.

At this rate Katie need to have her camera man in there to record the whole damn op as it’s happening and explaining exactly what they are doing etc, that’s the only way I’d be satisfied and would actually believe her 🤣🤣🤣
The covid swab isn’t pleasant but it’s over in seconds.
And what is she on about could lose a leg? Anyone who has anything done is at risk of infection. It’s a standard warning to ensure wounds are taken care of. She’s a prize head.

Reactions: 12
I'm thinking of the title of the next thread, Sex, lies and not a leg to stand on.
Took me 20 minutes to find this JUST to remind... Still think this title works!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

I work in a hospital in the chemo department and its routine for any patient who is going to be admitted to the ward to have a covid test done 3 days before

Reactions: 8
Slightly off topic but Pete is an idiot.

Mainly because of....

OOPS!!

Oh, she’s remembered she’s supposed to be in pain 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 208632
My little niece fractured her arm about 4 weeks ago and she’s got a a pink cast just like that (she’s 5 mind) anyway it’s not a usual hard cast it’s like a plastic mesh type of material think it’s called a soft cast. Hospital said be
That pink one has been split already. There’s a line all the way up the side.
Has she done that since having them put on yesterday??

My little niece fractured her arm about 4 weeks ago and she’s got a a pink cast just like that (she’s 5 mind) anyway it’s not a usual hard cast it’s like a plastic mesh type of material think it’s called a soft cast. Hospital said because of the minor fracture they can take it off but if she feels in pain she can put it back on......so I bet that’s what she’s done for sympathy

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.