Katie Price #4 killing dogs and going abroad, constantly wasting money she can’t afford!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t explain the knee pads that he supposedly got her after they got home from hols. She’s wearing those in today’s videos with no cast or boots on
I know. Very strange. It’s like any attention is great and she’s probably doing it on purpose 🙄

Reactions: 2
yes what the actual duck was that about ?
From The Daily Mail 2002

From the BBC, Dated 11 Aug 2002.

Oh and I came across this from 2018, about her mum.

Reactions: 1
I was watching old episodes of Katie and Peter stateside on YouTube - what a goldmine! Peter has changed a LOT since then - he acted a bit of a t**t! KP was beeping her horn in front of people at Starbucks and one man shouted for her to stop beeping and Peter squared up to him 😂
I have to admit since Iv been on this thread Iv been re- watching them too! But I find her weirdly fascinating! She must be a psychologists dream. I swear theres something wrong with her, she’s not right in the head. But Iv also found it quite sad because I do think she was once attractive and she had a good life, it’s all gone to tit now and she’s beyond a joke. But it’s very interesting to see the dynamics of the relationship they had sitting here ten years + on.

Reactions: 6
:eek:
Didn't she wear one of her old wedding dresses to their wedding in England?
Yes, tried to steal the spotlight on their special day. And they were her besties. Worra bleep.:eek:

Ah I remember this it was on celebrity 4 weddings it's probably still on YouTube

Reactions: 2
There's a story just on the tit site now with pictures of Peter taking the kids on holiday to France making up for the holiday with there mum..... Pot kettle.... Selling pictures of the kids on holiday. I've said it before he's in on every pic Katie sells of the kids and this week is his turn...

Reactions: 7
There's a story just on the tit site now with pictures of Peter taking the kids on holiday to France making up for the holiday with there mum..... Pot kettle.... Selling pictures of the kids on holiday. I've said it before he's in on every pic Katie sells of the kids and this week is his turn...
They obviously have an agreement they can both use their kids for publicity. Emily doesn’t allow him to show their kids but it seems him and KP don’t wish to protect Junior and Princess especially as they both have open Instagram accounts and now Princess has a YouTube channel. I can only hope they have savings accounts set up for the kids and all their earnings since they were born?

Reactions: 5
I feel like exploding with anger... She s wearing those bloody knee pads so an Insta filmed since yestwrday when rentaprick gave her them .. At 16.35 NO splints or casts totally bare feet curled up on a chair doing a bleeping ADVERT😡😡😡😠😠😠😈😈😈👿👿👿👿👿
We need to start trending on twitter that the papers are buying lies...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I feel like exploding with anger... She s wearing those bloody knee pads so an Insta filmed since yestwrday when rentaprick gave her them .. At 16.35 NO splints or casts totally bare feet curled up on a chair doing a bleeping ADVERT😡😡😡😠😠😠😈😈😈👿👿👿👿👿
It’s disgusting, the sheer lies! She has absolutely no shame.

• Heart
Who names their child Bunny or even Princess or Junior?
The best thing Peter Andre ever did was leave Australia.

• Haha
Her ads are possibly pre records. Hinch and a few others do them all the time

Her ads are possibly pre records. Hinch and a few others do them all the time
She's wearing the knee pads in the videos, but no casts and braces. She only got the knee pads after she broke her feet/legs/ankles.

Look at how’s she’s sat! She actually has her ‘broken feet and ankles’ tucked (unprotected) under her bloody thigh 🤨🤨
Ive noticed there are no visible tan lines either on her legs

Reactions: 4
They could be pre recorded and she already had the knee pads, all part of the plan! Whatever plan that is. Who conjures up a story about breaking their ankles on holiday? And why? What is she up to?

Reactions: 6
Surely you'd either have to jump/fall from quite a height AND keep your legs really rigid to break both heels/ankles?!?! And land like a gymnast... I'm really struggling to visualise a fall that would result in this...
So... 17 hours a go, she's doing an #ad with knee braces on and no casts but 18 hours ago she was getting her casts put on and glittered?? Can you just remove your casts and sit cross legged when you've had such an injury and just re apply them as needed? I'm confused 😕

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.