Katie Price #4 killing dogs and going abroad, constantly wasting money she can’t afford!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still reckon they’re pre records. They all do it. No explanation for the knee pads, braces etc and inconsistencies in all that. Definitely something dodgy going on, but as for glitter cast things clashing with an ad, I’d say it’s defo a pre record

Reactions: 4
So... 17 hours a go, she's doing an #ad with knee braces on and no casts but 18 hours ago she was getting her casts put on and glittered?? Can you just remove your casts and sit cross legged when you've had such an injury and just re apply them as needed? I'm confused 😕
A couple of months ago I slipped on some wet on the kitchen floor and twisted my ankle... I couldn't sit cross legged like that, I tried and it was too painful. That was just one foot and not even broken. I don't see how she can sit in that position without it hurting her :unsure:

Reactions: 5
I still reckon they’re pre records. They all do it. No explanation for the knee pads, braces etc and inconsistencies in all that. Definitely something dodgy going on, but as for glitter cast things clashing with an ad, I’d say it’s defo a pre record
But she says whilst she's sat there the tweezer things are so handy as she obviously can't walk to go and get them done in a salon now (I've just been on to have a look at what her exact words where and the end bit if the clip where she's says about not being able to walk is no longer there 🤔)

A couple of months ago I slipped on some wet on the kitchen floor and twisted my ankle... I couldn't sit cross legged like that, I tried and it was too painful. That was just one foot and not even broken. I don't see how she can sit in that position without it hurting her :unsure:
Exactly. Some are saying it's ore recorded but she's says whilst using the epilator she can't walk

• Wow
But in the ad for the face shavy thing, she actually says “I can’t get to the beautician easily because of my accident” and she’s wearing her knee pads ... look at how’s she’s actually ‘sat’ on top of her lower legs. You catagorically could not sit like that with broken feet AND ankles!!

Attachments

• Angry
But in the ad for the face shavy thing, she actually says “I can’t get to the beautician easily because of my accident” and she’s wearing her knee pads ... look at how’s she’s actually ‘sat’ on top of her lower legs. You catagorically could not sit like that with broken feet AND ankles!!
Oh I know... that’s why I said there’s definitely something dodgy going on. I was more talking about the glitter casts and an ad so close together that someone mentioned above . I dont think they were filmed in real time. Probably one or both on a timer or something.

Reactions: 4
Why are the bandages, casts and boots coming off and going on again, then off ad infinitum?

Surely if you've broken or fractured something, you don't keep bleeping about with it while it's healing.

Also, I tore my calf muscle and my leg was bruised black from knee to foot, not single bruise on her as you'd expect.
Bet you couldnt get skin tight lycra clothing on either ! ..is KP a super hero ?

Reactions: 6
Ah I remember this it was on celebrity 4 weddings it's probably still on YouTube
Yeh it was on an episode of What Katie did next too, probably the only time you will see her genuine feelings for how she felt about the divorce! I remember she was sitting there sobbing to her friend and brother about her broken marriage...but then she goes and marries alex! Idiot! But she totally ruined the night for Gary and Phil, some best mate!

Reactions: 1
It kind of proves, however you look at it, that she’s lying. If it’s a pre-record, then it’s planned. If it’s not, then no one can sit like that with broken feet!

So... 17 hours a go, she's doing an #ad with knee braces on and no casts but 18 hours ago she was getting her casts put on and glittered?? Can you just remove your casts and sit cross legged when you've had such an injury and just re apply them as needed? I'm confused 😕
A cast like that has to be sawn off, they use a special mini circular saw with a flexible blade that only cuts through the top hard layers of the cast and doesn't go through to the foamy layers that are next to your skin. Certainly can't take the cast on and off like the velcro boot things.

It being purple is nothing special, many ordinary NHS plaster rooms routinely offer about 16 different colours these days, to whoever wants them adults included, I haven't seen glitter before but maybe they do that for kids. Would have thought it would just rub off when you're in bed and make a right mess of your sheets!

Reactions: 8
My son broke his hand on Saturday falling down the stairs. He had a proper cast put on yesterday. The instructions he had clearly say not to have the cast by any heat sources, especially in first few days as will cause the cast to soften again and fail. I've never been in a sunbed because, you know - dangerous, but aren't they quite warm..........

Reactions: 16
My son broke his hand on Saturday falling down the stairs. He had a proper cast put on yesterday. The instructions he had clearly say not to have the cast by any heat sources, especially in first few days as will cause the cast to soften again and fail. I've never been in a sunbed because, you know - dangerous, but aren't they quite warm..........
I’ve only used them a couple of times when I used to work at a salon many many moons ago (would not touch them with a barge pole these days) - you definitely get a bit of a sweat on and feel toasty. And seeing how tanned and leathery Katie is, I’d imagine she has her sunbeds put on to the ‘nuke me to tit’ setting.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How I miss crossing my legs when I sit. My late husband used to say I would sit like Budda on the sofa. I can't even raise my legs, especially my left leg (which is where broken bone near pelvis is) even though my legs are swollen. Heck, I can't even lie on bed because pain is excruciating. The Pwicey sure is a medical marvel.
For those with genuine breakages and fractures on thread, you have my sympathy and hope you all recover without any lingering problems XxX

• Heart
I dreamt last night that I was in the room when she woke up, forgot her lies and started walking around. I was so disappointed when I woke up as I thought she’s finally been outed.

• Haha
I’ve only used them a couple of times when I used to work at a salon many many moons ago (would not touch them with a barge pole these days) - you definitely get a bit of a sweat on and feel toasty. And seeing how tanned and leathery Katie is, I’d imagine she has her sunbeds put on to the ‘nuke me to tit’ setting.
It’s an ergoline bed I think, so you can adjust the fans to cool you down, (I used to work in a sunbed shop). But I reckon she goes on for 20min at a time, so it will get very hot! I just don’t understand how she’s getting in and out of it, and who’s stupid enough to take her there and push her around for a sunbed when it’s glorious weather outside! I thought she had her own sunbed anyway! She’s just an attention seeker!! I can’t imagine the amount of damage all this sun is doing to her skin 🤢😳

To be honest, I think that’s the closest the inside of her thighs have ever been to each other....

• Haha
A cast like that has to be sawn off, they use a special mini circular saw with a flexible blade that only cuts through the top hard layers of the cast and doesn't go through to the foamy layers that are next to your skin. Certainly can't take the cast on and off like the velcro boot things.

It being purple is nothing special, many ordinary NHS plaster rooms routinely offer about 16 different colours these days, to whoever wants them adults included, I haven't seen glitter before but maybe they do that for kids. Would have thought it would just rub off when you're in bed and make a right mess of your sheets!
A kid at our school had a pink one with glitter...from what she was saying they chuck the glitter on when it's still damp.

It’s an ergoline bed I think, so you can adjust the fans to cool you down, (I used to work in a sunbed shop). But I reckon she goes on for 20min at a time, so it will get very hot! I just don’t understand how she’s getting in and out of it, and who’s stupid enough to take her there and push her around for a sunbed when it’s glorious weather outside! I thought she had her own sunbed anyway! She’s just an attention seeker!! I can’t imagine the amount of damage all this sun is doing to her skin 🤢😳
the haunted sunbed! Anyone remember that in some ghost hunts programme? Katie prices haunted sunbed

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.