Katie Price #4 killing dogs and going abroad, constantly wasting money she can’t afford!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread really gets me worked up!

Wonder if when she has surgery they can transplant some truth machine into her head. A sew her mouth up. Stupid bint.

Reactions: 10
I was watching old episodes of Katie and Peter stateside on YouTube - what a goldmine! Peter has changed a LOT since then - he acted a bit of a t**t! KP was beeping her horn in front of people at Starbucks and one man shouted for her to stop beeping and Peter squared up to him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This thread really gets me worked up!

Wonder if when she has surgery they can transplant some truth machine into her head. A sew her mouth up. Stupid bint.
And she never seems to wear a mask, nor does her RENT-A-DICK!!

Reactions: 11
For someone with a ‘history‘ of Skin cancer she’s an idiot going on those sun beds isn’t she??
i can’t see she’s got badly broken ankles/feet/legs
( delete as applicable) my bf broke his ankle and was in agony for weeks even after having it operated on. Mind you she ran a marathon the same day as a ‘miscarriage’ . You know what they say no sense no feeling!

Reactions: 8
I swear to god she has cursed me😭😂no joke I was reading this thread about her legs or whatever and then I had a bad accident that caused me to Badly sprain my ankle and be on crutches and no joke I only have a sprain But oh my lord it is the worlds most painful thing ever! And I have the top of my finger cut off😳I totally don’t believe her because she’s not showing any of the signs of in pain or what not if it was serious enough she wouldn’t be on social media posting or tanning

• Wow
Reactions: 7

SO.. she can now stand up posing !!??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why are the bandages, casts and boots coming off and going on again, then off ad infinitum?

Surely if you've broken or fractured something, you don't keep bleeping about with it while it's healing.

Also, I tore my calf muscle and my leg was bruised black from knee to foot, not single bruise on her as you'd expect.

Reactions: 8
I wondered if some of it’s pre recorded, no idea about the ones where there’s clearly things on her legs but she’s weight bearing but the photo you can’t tell as the legs are cropped out.

Reactions: 2
I wondered if some of it’s pre recorded, no idea about the ones where there’s clearly things on her legs but she’s weight bearing but the photo you can’t tell as the legs are cropped out.
Doesn’t explain the knee pads that he supposedly got her after they got home from hols. She’s wearing those in today’s videos with no cast or boots on

Reactions: 4
I’d love for someone who’s done with her tit on her team just to leak a video of her walking around all normal and tit in her fake casts 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.