Katie Price #4 killing dogs and going abroad, constantly wasting money she can’t afford!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she has definitely broken her feet, but thought on holiday it was exciting !! All the attention and oh look what I've done.... didn't take it seriously, hence why she didn't fly home. Now I think after seeing a consultant she was probably told she should have had surgery straight away and has worsened the breaks.

So I do think it's bad, but she will take the opportunity as a good way of earning cash, and will be promoting all sorts of disability gadgets,including wheelchairs and mobility scooters!!!

So it's a win win for her at the moment
Nah.
She'll be dancing on bar tables within 3 weeks. Guaranteed.;)
Consultant my arse. Maybe an A&E harassed doc who told her to grow the duck up and stop abusing the NHS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So she’s uploaded a YouTube clip of them at the water park. ‘Where the accident happened’ though it’s just of her pratting about- if she broke her feet I’m not surprised! There’s zero chemistry between her and her new bloke. Think she probably likes him, but he’s in it for the wrong reasons and not arsed!
Interestingly this popped up after - she’s so different, probably acting, but so much calmer and softly spoken ... what the hell happened??

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
So she’s uploaded a YouTube clip of them at the water park. ‘Where the accident happened’ though it’s just of her pratting about- if she broke her feet I’m not surprised! There’s zero chemistry between her and her new bloke. Think she probably likes him, but he’s in it for the wrong reasons and not arsed!
Interestingly this popped up after - she’s so different, probably acting, but so much calmer and softly spoken ... what the hell happened??
She was definitely more nicely spoken,but thick as mince,apparently the social worker noticed his eyes weren’t following?? She meant health visitor,as she has told the story before,but this is what she’s like,just repeats things she’s heard, never remembering important details...I’m being a bit pedantic of course...

Reactions: 5
Nah.
She'll be dancing on bar tables within 3 weeks. Guaranteed.;)
Consultant my arse. Maybe an A&E harassed doc who told her to grow the duck up and stop abusing the NHS.
Just got home from work, nearly pissed myself laughing with that post Freda.

I understand someone called Carl a Wanker, it wasn't me, sadly.

Reactions: 1
Her latest video, where to start.

Her lips look awful, skin like leather and you can see the puckering behind her ears where she's had the multiple facelifts. Hair looks lank, greasy and stringy - despite her and the hairdresser lying about how "thick" it is (must've meant her head).

She said the trip to Turkey/teef visit was planned ages ago, so there goes another lie...when she spoke to Princess in the packing video she hammed it up as a getaway after all of her bad news, and said while there she 'might' get her teeth done.

Carl aka Grimace looks repulsed by her, however, she 'innit-ed' Princess into agreeing that Carl is the first man to take care of her (because he buys her things), since Peter. Is it just me, or does she mention Peter in nearly EVERY video. She's never moved on from him.

Mess mess mess! Watching that video above just demonstrates her cognitive decline. She's actually become less professional, more obnoxious and immature.

Reactions: 18

This has to be utter bollocks but I love a good laugh at the cuntbuckets expense.

Reactions: 2
Aww I find this so sad. She has deteriorated. Harvey has come on so much since then. For her kids I wish she would sort herself out. Her life is a mess.

She seemed so much more likeable there and dare I say pretty.

Reactions: 6
Aww I find this so sad. She has deteriorated. Harvey has come on so much since then. For her kids I wish she would sort herself out. Her life is a mess.
I actually used to love her and peter together. Even though they were so different they bounced off each other and complimented each other well. She’s always been a mouthy witch but back then she was bearable. Now she’s completely different, she does everything for attention, she goes from guy to guy and they’re all as bad as her... I think she misses being with peter but she knows he’ll never take her back because now she’s just embarrassing to be around. Her appearance, attitude and personality can’t get any worse now, the damage has been done. I feel like she’s slowly just destroying herself and the world is sitting here laughing at her, if she had a different attitude she might have got a bit of sympathy.

I actually used to love her and peter together. Even though they were so different they bounced off each other and complimented each other well. She’s always been a mouthy witch but back then she was bearable. Now she’s completely different, she does everything for attention, she goes from guy to guy and they’re all as bad as her... I think she misses being with peter but she knows he’ll never take her back because now she’s just embarrassing to be around. Her appearance, attitude and personality can’t get any worse now, the damage has been done. I feel like she’s slowly just destroying herself and the world is sitting here laughing at her, if she had a different attitude she might have got a bit of sympathy.
I loved her and Pete - I was really sad they broke up. I don’t think she will ever love anyone like she did Pete which is why she moves from one man to the next. She knows Pete is the one that got away. She was a lot more likeable back then. She was still annoying and a bit trashy but I think a lot of people liked her for it. She’s just gone down hill and will do anything to not be a ‘washed up old glamour girl’ these days.

Reactions: 8
Yeah I think she has serious mental health issues. On self destruct mode. I'd say her mum used 2 b able to rein her in but can't. Knowing someone very close to home with issues, can I say they make tit decisions and are very selfish and unlikeable. Hard to b sympathetic. You forget the person they were. Not everyone with mh is feeling sad or hearing voices.

Reactions: 5
My friends father was an alcoholic. He was very loving and caring and empathetic but that disappeared over the years.
My friend was the youngest in the family and only remembers him as a shell. His older siblings remember a father who was funny, witty,
who filled them with self esteem and confidence but he was all used up by the time my friend was old enough to remember him.

Hjs story always reminded me of Katy Price. Her younger children just see the shell. The older ones probably remember the days when some good was left.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I was watching Life with the Andres and their family could not be further away from KP. They do normal family days out and Emily is so sensible. It must be odd for Pete to be parenting the two youngest with someone so completely the opposite of the mother of the eldest two.

I’ll tell ya, I’d love to be a fly on the wall at the Andre household when they’re discussing KP’s latest antics 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I loved her and Pete - I was really sad they broke up. I don’t think she will ever love anyone like she did Pete which is why she moves from one man to the next. She knows Pete is the one that got away. She was a lot more likeable back then. She was still annoying and a bit trashy but I think a lot of people liked her for it. She’s just gone down hill and will do anything to not be a ‘washed up old glamour girl’ these days.
I agree she was more likeable. I think Pete tried to reign her in, but her self destruct button is more powerful. It’s like she’s on a constant attention seeking streak.Always wanting to come across as being sexy and wanted by men, always insecure about her looks whilst trying to retain her sex symbol status from her 1990s past. It’s so sad.
She obv has lots of issues and it’s all being played out in the public eye. She can’t even concentrate on her children because she’s so wrapped up in herself and chasing excitement all the time. It seems like it may not end well for her if she’s not careful. I don’t agree with a lot of things she’s done and how she acts, but I can’t help but be weirdly fascinated by her!!

Reactions: 7
I agree with literally everything you.re all saying. I actually worry this will all end tragically. Bizarrely from her old reality tv shows, she always used to say things like, “ I know I’ll die in a car crash, like Diana” . Okay fair enough she may have fears, but to put it out there like that, I always found so strange.

tbh it’s just so sad for her kids the way she is. The serious issues they’re all gonna have.

Reactions: 4
Alongside the disgustingly selfish act of booking a pr money making stunt of a holiday when it was Bunny's birthday... I thought so Bunny didn't even get to spend it with her other siblings Princess Junior or Harvey cos of her duckfacefuckface selfish , nasty, waste of press space, wrinkly old fence varnish colour, plastic, greedy, soul selling, vapid idiot of a mother who didn't think she was important enough to make it a week earlier or later. Poor poor Bunny... More in the future when she looks backs at her childhood memories with her mum from minimal memories living with her and her horrible instagram/ press stories including from now when it was her 6 th birthday.😓 Thank God for Kieran to be honest and Pete. Sorry rant over... 😫😡

Reactions: 11
Kieron always seems quite likeable to me, but then I remember he was an hole and was dipping his wick with everyone on her friends list while they were married.

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t know when the youngest kids birthdays are. I remember watching a clip about custody with a mediator and Kieron had to tell her.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.