Katie Price #4 killing dogs and going abroad, constantly wasting money she can’t afford!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Life changing news?

If her injuries were as life changing as she claims, she’d be in agony knee-walking around the house.

Reactions: 11
No bleeping way. Also she keeps switching from being in plaster to being in these boots and that foot isn’t even bruised!!!
Her legs were never in plaster in the first place, as I pointed out earlier it's bandages, no plaster cast, her story has a few
holes, more :poop: to come.

Life changing news?

If her injuries were as life changing as she claims, she’d be in agony knee-walking around the house.
Exactly!

Reactions: 9
Yes, it was all very fishy. I wonder if he has signed some sort of NDA? Or she has something ‘on him me so he just goes along with it all for a quiet life/harmonious co-parenting.

Alex Reid appears to be biting back now (look at his IG) he was also very quiet while she threw shocking sex stories about him into the public domain.
This has been discussed on here before. I can't be arsed to do a recap but yes she flings about NDAs to them all. NO kieran was never a sex addict and admitted it was a lie for money and any flings he had were complete conjecture like everything else this plastic POS comes out with:poop::poop:

Reactions: 3
Funny how at this interview Katie price had with piers Morgan at 1:10 she made a sly dig at Kerry katona

But on Katie’s video a week ago they were acting like best friends 🤦‍♀️
4A13DC06-3DEC-49F0-8019-F2843A9B7DD6.png

I think it’s pretty obvious that they are both all about the money. They feel like if they work together they will gain each other’s subscribers/viewers and gain more money/popularity. They are both making themselves look stupid as usual 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
View attachment 205406Th
WTH? I don’t think anyone should be posting negative comments on anyone’s instagram... but god- out of everything she picks a random guy and dies this him and appear proud!! 😳
Gosh all Pricey and baby Carl look like to me are a couple of uneducated chavtastics but then again so are all her fans because if they had half a brain they would see through all the lies, smoke and mirrors.

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe how different she looks/is to that video with piers. She actually looks pretty!
Her newest YouTube video she looks awful. You can see the scars around her hairline from her facelifts!

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe how different she looks/is to that video with piers. She actually looks pretty!
Her newest YouTube video she looks awful. You can see the scars around her hairline from her facelifts!
She looked lovely around that time, especially on Piers Morgan,which is very well lit though! I think she looks shocking now because the money had run out and she can’t afford the quality products/the ITV make up artists/expensive hairdressers etc etc....

Reactions: 2
I broke my ankle and for the first 2/3weeks I couldn’t even turn over in bed without screaming in agony. I was literally stationary. After about 5-6 weeks I was able to crawl up and down the stairs (was easier than crutches). Also if they’re broke as badly as she claims, she would still be in casts. Back slab casts prior to surgery which, tbf are bandaged over the outside so could look like bandages, or fibreglass casts after surgery. Not those boots.

Everyone I know who has broken their ankle stays in hospital until the initial surgery is carried out

Reactions: 6
She came across better too- much more controlled and calm. It’s like she’s constantly hyper at the moment and so loud!!!

Reactions: 1
Many including myself said this years ago, professional help isn't going to happen, child services will never get involved and she will end up in an early grave.
This! I can remember when Kerry Katona was on a downward spiral and her ex husband Brian took her to court to have temporary full costody of their kids with his parents in Ireland with the incentive of Kerry getting clean and he lost because the court said the kids need their mother and it wasn’t right to uproot them.... the mother snorting coke in the bathroom and slurring on TV. I feel like If either of them were average joes they would of lost their kids by now!

Reactions: 4
She came across better too- much more controlled and calm. It’s like she’s constantly whyper at the moment and so loud!!
I think she was carefully coached before tv appearances in the past,now she has no decent management telling her how to act she appears like she is now

Reactions: 5
She definitely seems to be on a downward spiral. She needs professional help so should take herself out of the limelight and get the help she obviously needs. If not, I fear this isn't going to end well.
Nah, she's always been the same. A total bleep to anyone who doesn't kiss her arse.The only difference in the past few years is that she's more openly a piece of tit because any publicity is good publicity for her type and she has nothing else , no work and no show and a really bad rep in the business for being unreliable.
Where are all the friends she used to have? They all got shat on or saw what a bleep she truly is and sliithered off into the background keeping their heads down trying to stay off her vicious radar. All she's left with is Katona and the eejits who ferry her around. Once she gets her licence back those fools will be binned too.

Reactions: 9
Life changing news?

Her claiming life changing news is so incredibly fucked up. Someone in my family had life changing injuries nearly 20 years ago now. To this day they are only daily medication, still have operations and cannot walk unaided.
Saying it's life changing doesn't just mean not being able to do a show this year or next year.
Someone needs to stop her!

Reactions: 10
Gary cockerill and Phil turner.Gary was her make up artist for years until fall out. Kp attended their 2009 civil ceremony and ended up ruining the reception calling some guests bleeping cunts.. She serenaded them singing very badly. This article says they had full marriage ceremony last summer... She wasn't there!!!! Wonder why😂 all detailed here!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.