Katie Price #4 killing dogs and going abroad, constantly wasting money she can’t afford!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So earlier she had boots with no plaster... now she’s got plaster but no boots... I’ve never know someone get a cast on their legs and then they slip on and off when it suits them.

Is she seriously going to walk around on her knees all the time? Isn’t she supposed to keep her broken ankles elevated to stop swelling?

This whole thing is bizzare.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So she STILL hasn't had Bunny round for even an hour to say happy bday and give her pressies and belated cake yet she can be wheeled round the shops. bleeping disgusting behaviour. How on earth can her followed arse licking sheep KEEP posting her her Insta et c what a great mum she is?????😡😡😠😠😠 stupid me they are as brain cell deficient and thick as her.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
:eek:
Gary cockerill and Phil turner.Gary was her make up artist for years until fall out. Kp attended their 2009 civil ceremony and ended up ruining the reception calling some guests bleeping cunts.. She serenaded them singing very badly. This article says they had full marriage ceremony last summer... She wasn't there!!!! Wonder why😂 all detailed here!
Didn't she wear one of her old wedding dresses to their wedding in England?
Yes, tried to steal the spotlight on their special day. And they were her besties. Worra bleep.:eek:

ALxJkMs.jpg
7hRUs3V.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I bloody well wish a journo would report on this total bullshit... Look at her Insta stories... Today in the lounge with the knee parent on can clearly see NO cast under the plastic leg splints... You can see her ronseal colour skin on the foot area at the front between do it and leg... Then later hobbling to the car door in bloody thick looking plaster casts covered in white stretch bandage..😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
It
So she STILL hasn't had Bunny round for even an hour to say happy bday and give her pressies and belated cake yet she can be wheeled round the shops. bleeping disgusting behaviour. How on earth can her followed arse licking sheep KEEP posting her her Insta et c what a great mum she is?????😡😡😠😠😠 stupid me they are as brain cell deficient and thick as her.
makes you worry if that’s what they think a great mum is, how the hell are they raising their own kids if she is their role model. 😕

It
makes you worry if that’s what they think a great mum is, how the hell our they raising their own kids if she is their role model.

Reactions: 8
It

makes you worry if that’s what they think a great mum is, how the hell are they raising their own kids if she is their role model. 😕

It

makes you worry if that’s what they think a great mum is, how the hell our they raising their own kids if she is their role model.
You'll find that they are exactly the same or worse! Any sane, good parent would be able to that the revolving door of men, the lack of contact is not okay.

Reactions: 3
So earlier she had boots with no plaster... now she’s got plaster but no boots... I’ve never know someone get a cast on their legs and then they slip on and off when it suits them.

Is she seriously going to walk around on her knees all the time? Isn’t she supposed to keep her broken ankles elevated to stop swelling?

This whole thing is bizzare.
I reckon they‘re bandage socks, maybe there’s part of an entire mummy costume somewhere and she just stole those bits.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Right I am so angry another her bloody lying I have emailed the Insta story evidence of splints no cast then same outfit later crawling to the car no splintering what looks like plaster casts, to the trailhead . No point the sun as they are the pals in collusion sigh her. Think I will send the Dailyfail too. Daily star I found at the bottom of their web page news@ dailystar.co.uk
editorial contact for story tips is on their site.... Tips @ dailymail.com.... Done... Took a few mins... A researcher might just look at those Insta vids where it's clearly only splints skin showing between four and leg then he's later in same outfit pretend thick looking off fake plaster casts and do some digging and use it as a good story idea to their boss.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
She has zero dignity,those pictures look awful,in really poor taste. Maybe it’s just me, but I feel really uncomfortable with the image she is portraying here,walking round on her knees.

Reactions: 12
She has zero dignity,those pictures look awful,in really poor taste. Maybe it’s just me, but I feel really uncomfortable with the image she is portraying here,walking round on her knees.
To be fair, she’s spent most of her time on her knees by the sounds of it...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I broke my foot really badly 10 years ago and was in hospital until I could be operated on. I have never known pain like it. Even the wind blowing on my toes on way to hospital made me cry.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Note how everyone who distances themselves from her fares better. I mean wasn’t Rylan a best friend at one point? I guarantee if he still was then no one would touch him with a barge pole.

Reactions: 10
She also quite obviously put weight onto the front of her ankle when she tried to get into the car...
Yes, and when she’s in the car she puts her weight on her foot when she sat down too. She’s saying her feet and ankles are completely broken - but didn’t once wince or cry out in pain. Either she’s so numb from having every body part replaced with plastic and fillers that she can’t feel any pain at all, or she’s bullshitting how life changing her broken feet and ankles are.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I agree. Especially with her image it has that creepy vibe of some kind of horror film where women are enchanced to appeal to men and then crippled so they can’t run away and have no use other than being a real life helpless sex doll. Eurgh.

And as for the smelly fanny business, I haven’t heard anyone talk like that since Jay on the inbetweeners, and that was only because it was portraying the immature mind of a teenager!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She hasn't had surgery, seems to be changing casts and boots like they're socks, putting weight on her feet, crawling, she couldn't do that if there was a break. Lying piece of crap, more lies the papers shouldn't print.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I agree. Especially with her image it has that creepy vibe of some kind of horror film where women are enchanced to appeal to men and then crippled so they can’t run away and have no use other than being a real life helpless sex doll. Eurgh.

And as for the smelly fanny business, I haven’t heard anyone talk like that since Jay on the inbetweeners, and that was only because it was portraying the immature mind of a teenager!
Yep, like Boxing Helena?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.