Katie Price #4 killing dogs and going abroad, constantly wasting money she can’t afford!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I spoke to my friend who knows more about the medical field, and she wondered whether Katie had varicose vein surgery as the bandages she has on are a bit over the top - ie too high up for someone who has broken their ankles... unless she’s damaged her tibular and/or fibula, but she would have said if that was the case.

I dunno anything about varicose veins but I guess that could it be a possibility?
But would you risk flying after surgery on varicose veins? I don’t know? Anything is possible with Katie though, she stupid enough

Reactions: 6
I don't know if this is true or not but I've been told by someone who is normally quite accurate about stuff that Harvey was in hospital for just a check up, covid test etc before he went back into full-time residential care. I'm not saying that this is true though

• Sad
  • Wow
My mum had a cast put on like that, when it was thought she might have broken her ankle. Dr at A&E said it was a precaution until the scans could be assessed by surgeon. Back the next day, all OK, cast off. I bet this is a situation like that, she's said oh I'll go back to the UK for treatment, cos there's no way she's got insurance. We'll never hear the truth because medical records are confidential. Media shouldn't go along with all her lies though.
Is turkey stuck in the dark ages? Those old styled plaster casts haven’t been used in eons. They generally use fibreglass these days.

Is turkey stuck in the dark ages? Those old styled plaster casts haven’t been used in eons. They generally use fibreglass these days.
Also why wouldn’t her mates at the private clinic sort her out rather than having the basic casts?

She is so full of 💩

Reactions: 5
I personally feel like her children have been exposed to so much in their lives. Sharing their mum and family life with each stranger Katie attaches herself too and now the older kids are on Instagram!! It’s too much for most kids never mind children who are in the public eye. Neither parent has thought of or protected these kids but I’d guess they’re thinking of the money that they might make become reality media personalities in future . I really believe children deserve to have a private life.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That is not plaster casts. She's had something done that required her to hide her lower legs and has concocted the heels damage to cover herself.
If you need proof then bear in mind the incredibly photo manic woman who even has her pet photographer with her has posted no images of her hospital dash. No ambulance (which there'd have to be with potential broken legs,) and no images of doctors or nurses applying the 'casts'.
The only thing in that area might be her tattoo of the date she met Leo Penna, which coincidentally is the birth date of Peter Andre. I know, you couldn't make it up.:ROFLMAO: It would be just like her to have it removed in one session that necessitated a bandage, so she grabbed the opportunity to fake a decent injury. It will come out, it usually does especiall when loose lipped kids are involved in things.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
That is not plaster casts. She's had something done that required her to hide her lower legs and has concocted the heels damage to cover herself.
If you need proof then bear in mind the incredibly photo manic woman who even has her pet photographer with her has posted no images of her hospital dash. No ambulance (which there'd have to be with potential broken legs,) and no images of doctors or nurses applying the 'casts'.
The only thing in that area might be her tattoo of the date she met Leo Penna, which coincidentally is the birth date of Peter Andre. I know, you couldn't make it up.:ROFLMAO: It would be just like her to have it removed in one session that necessitated a bandage, so she grabbed the opportunity to fake a decent injury. It will come out, it usually does especiall when loose lipped kids are involved in things.
I forgot all about that Leo guy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She had the Leandro Penna tattoo covered up three years ago, she put a black horse over it: https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-price-reveals-new-black-9651455

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Plus she doesn’t seem in pain or out of it on meds! She’s in no rush to get home either!!

• Haha
Is she still in bankruptcy? If so how does she afford all these holidays and brand new expensive clothes that Princess got for the holiday? Yes i know she gets paid for tit headlines but if in bankruptcy still then any spending would be tightly monitored by the bank

Reactions: 7
Is she still in bankruptcy? If so how does she afford all these holidays and brand new expensive clothes that Princess got for the holiday? Yes i know she gets paid for tit headlines but if in bankruptcy still then that money would be tightly monitored by the bank
I don’t understand it at all, and it drives me nuts!!! It’s not right that these celebrities seem to claim bankruptcy but are still allowed (and can) spend to maintain the same lavish lifestyle as they’ve always done... IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!

Is she still in bankruptcy? If so how does she afford all these holidays and brand new expensive clothes that Princess got for the holiday? Yes i know she gets paid for tit headlines but if in bankruptcy still then any spending would be tightly monitored by the bank
Everything’s gifted. Even the puppy was for princess. In return for shout outs and insta posts

I don’t believe she’s got no money either. She knew what was coming and has it all put away or in someone else’s name I’d say

I agree with this. KP would NEVER miss an opportunity to let everyone know every last detail of a “Medical Emergency” and that would include photos of the hospital that treated her. So, it doesn’t take much to assume that she’s up to something...Also, she pointed out that she’s had a pedicure since being in plaster, but wouldn’t her feet be far too swollen for that??....🤔

Reactions: 13
I agree with this. KP would NEVER miss an opportunity to let everyone know every last detail of a “Medical Emergency” and that would include photos of the hospital that treated her. So, it doesn’t take much to assume that she’s up to something...Also, she pointed out that she’s had a pedicure since being in plaster, but wouldn’t her feet be far too swollen for that??....🤔
Not to mention wouldn’t there be a possibility that she would have broken a toe or two from the jump/fall? Her feet would be bruised as duck.

• Heart
Agree- but I can’t work out what she would’ve had done and why it’s a secret. Like others have said she normally doesn’t care. Very strange but no way would this happened with zero coverage

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.