Katie Price #4 killing dogs and going abroad, constantly wasting money she can’t afford!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I ask, not to be spiteful but for advice?
Last year my borrowing went out of control & was £21k in debt, I spoke to step change who advised either to liaise with all my creditors, an IVA or file for bankruptcy.

Personally I thought bankruptcy would be the easy option however all my income, child benefit, maintenance the lost I wouldn’t have access too. My accounts would be frozen.

I couldn’t even comprehend that idea so liaised with all my credits and struggling month by month.

Can I ask, how the FUDGE does she do it!?
Flogging pretend dramas for cash in hand and using her children for click bait.

Sorry you are in that position, it sounds soul destroying but the rules seem different for 'names', like pricey and co. Good luck and hang in there. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 198958

Who has seen this? WTF?
But doesn’t she ALWAYS say the same bleeping thing every time she wheels out a new “Victim”??
This is just her Modus Operandi, spinning her web of lies and deceit, getting the bloke to become dependent on her, and isolating him from his family and friends, “It’s you and me babe against the world” kind of thing. And when she gets bored of him, and starts moaning that he only wants her for her money (!!!!). And conveniently forgetting that she was the one who made him give up his job (because she’s a jealous witch, but says it’s Cos she wants him with her 24/7 as she loves him so much)
Once all this happens, and she starts looking for a replacement boy-toy, he will get slung on to the mountain of her discarded lovers, husband’s and friends, and Katie will be on to her next victim, and the whole cycle will start again....🤔

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
New phone, new husband, new child...... what a cuntbucket.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Pre organised with her their PR management... All for the wedding photos money, interviews. Total bollocks... He s in it for the paid interviews, his cut of money made. . No more. Poor kids. Wasn't she shacked up with a Dreamboys stripper in lockdown? It 'll be actually paid for wedding by OK magazine... In a wheelchair... Harvey giving her away, princess chief bridesmaid. Utterly greedy stupid pathetic pair of idiots. Deserving of each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hang on she 'll have to divorce Kieran first!!!!! And I read he wants money in the divorce for loss of earnings... He basically gave up work to look after all the kids. She tried to get him to agree to cheap divorce online !! But he has insisted it be done in court,, that's why it hasn't happened!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hang on she 'll have to divorce Kieran first!!!!! And I read he we 're money in the divorce for loss of earnings... He basically gave up work to look after all the kids. She tried to get him to agree to chronicles onlibe!! Advertised S wanted it done in court!😂
Oh yes, keep forgetting she's still married, well at least I think she is.

Reactions: 2
This sounds so much like he’s controlling her. Has he got a new phone as well? Where is his statement asking ex gfs or any one else not to contact him? Has he done one? Ever since shes met him, it sounds all about Control. Wouldn’t surprise me if he’d broken her ankles so she couldn’t run off anywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This sounds so much like he’s controlling her. Has he got a new phone as well? Where is his statement asking ex gfs or any one else not to contact him? Has he done one? Ever since shes met him, it sounds all about Control. Wouldn’t surprise me if he’d broken her ankles so she couldn’t run off anywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hang on she 'll have to divorce Kieran first!!!!! And I read he wants money in the divorce for loss of earnings... He basically gave up work to look after all the kids. She tried to get him to agree to cheap divorce online !! But he has insisted it be done in court,, that's why it hasn't happened!😂
Oh wait, hang on, surely you aren't saying that the fragrant pricey would play silly games with the legal system or try to manipulate things to suit herself and give the finger to her exes? Say it aint so.:cry:
Everything has to be on her terms. She got away with that crap with Dwight Yorke and tried it with Andre but she no longer has any clout and her disgraceful lack of mothering skills has handed her 4 kids to their dads without them even needing to shmooze a judge or family court:m. She fucked herself over and now Kieran can stall the divorce until he gets the legal tit (full custody and loss of earnings) sorted out.
The days of her dicking around with judges are coming to an end at last and Kieran learned from the mistress of manipulation.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.