Katie Price #4 killing dogs and going abroad, constantly wasting money she can’t afford!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a car crash!!! She has been with that plank of wood for all of 5 minutes?! And suddenly he is the one to change her!!! Yeah sure until it all comes crashing down. It’s her children I feel so sorry for in this whole sorry mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is Kieran engaged to his girlfriend or did I imagine that
He is engaged, but I haven't really found any evidence to suggest the Divorce has been finalised.
That sounds so fucked up, how can you be engaged when you are still married?

Reactions: 8
With her track record probably yes, in fact in one of my earlier comments I joked that the Trip to Turkey will be where the next baby will be conceived.
I bet it’ll be called Turkish Delight too 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
(obviously she’s not pregnant...yet. I’m tempting fate here 😬😂).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
With her track record probably yes, in fact in one of my earlier comments I joked that the Trip to Turkey will be where the next baby will be conceived.
Usually a trip to Turkey means, either new teeth or a new face, and as she’s had so much work done, any more facelift’s and she”l be wearing her pubes as a moustache. So, my bet is the new bloke coming back with a gob full of porcelain...😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Another pet hate about KP, is how quickly she introduces her kids to her new victims??.. If I was Pete, I’d be really concerned about J & P (especially Princess) going on holiday with a total stranger. And, how the duck can she afford to go anywhere in the first place? I’ve noticed that she uses the same hotel’s in Turkey And Thailand, and even weirder, is the fact that other D list “celebs” like Kerry Katona, also seem to use these same hotel’s as well !! Can anyone shed any light on this?? Does KP and KK have the same management?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The statement about the new phone definitely screams "control"!
She's planning ahead for when this numpty runs for the hills. She'll make out that he controlled everything during the relationship and she just had to break away from the control and abuse... once again making herself look like the poor victim who's just trying to find true love... blah blah blah 🙄🤮🤑

Reactions: 8
She’ll do anything for a headline.. silly woman needs to grow up. That story she also put up about not wanting men to message her... Carl is defintely the type to control women 🤢
Sorry been lurking on this thread for a while 😂

Reactions: 11
It’s literally a different story every single day, it must be exhausting living like that 😴 I will never understand why people go for this lifestyle. What’s wrong with earning your money in a normal job? Why do they have to fabricate drama just to keep themselves in the press? The thing is though, the events and relationships may be fake but her life is real as are her kids! Those poor poor children, I hope they grow up to realise that this is not normal and they turn out completely different to their mother! However it’s all they’ve ever known so I won’t hold my breath...

Reactions: 12
Another pet hate about KP, is how quickly she introduces her kids to her new victims??.. If I was Pete, I’d be really concerned about J & P (especially Princess) going on holiday with a total stranger. And, how the duck can she afford to go anywhere in the first place? I’ve noticed that she uses the same hotel’s in Turkey And Thailand, and even weirder, is the fact that other D list “celebs” like Kerry Katona, also seem to use these same hotel’s as well !! Can anyone shed any light on this?? Does KP and KK have the same management?
They’ve both been tagging the hotel like crazy, so I imagine they either stay there for free, or else it’s heavily discounted. Will be the same with Katona et al.
I thought the same yesterday re Princess, when videos of them were posted playing in the pool together. Her friend as well - as a parent, I’d never let my teenage daughter be larking about in a bikini, with a man that nobody in the group really knows, especially if I wasn’t even there.

• Heart
All this has made me realise that the kids (and current bf, ex-husbands, etc) must be complicit in all of this - making money by coming up with stories. Is it any different than reality TV? Perhaps they have a better grasp of it than we're giving them credit for and actually what they've learnt is not to believe ANYTHING you read in the tabloids (or see on social media) so have a healthier view of themselves than most kids their age. And if companies want to send them freebies in exchange for them wearing it for the half an hour a day that the paps are allowed near to take their photos, then that doesn't seem such a big deal. We are only seeing snippets of their days, and they have grown up with this. That said, allowing them public Instagram and youtube channels, with open comments is really dodgy, exposong them directly to all the wierdos out there, too risky.

Reactions: 4
Pre organised with her their PR management... All for the wedding photos money, interviews. Total bollocks... He s in it for the paid interviews, his cut of money made. . No more. Poor kids. Wasn't she shacked up with a Dreamboys stripper in lockdown? It 'll be actually paid for wedding by OK magazine... In a wheelchair... Harvey giving her away, princess chief bridesmaid. Utterly greedy stupid pathetic pair of idiots. Deserving of each other.
Just to add, I know there's new people joining this thread an the daily so, the only thing that's true, as per above is this woman sells fake drama. Her management finds these wannabes and they have a contract until these guys get their blue insta tick. She kills puppies for a newspaper headline, NOTHING is beyond her.

She’ll do anything for a headline.. silly woman needs to grow up. That story she also put up about not wanting men to message her... Carl is defintely the type to control women 🤢
Sorry been lurking on this thread for a while 😂
Sounds intriguing- do you know Carl?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.