Katie Price #4 killing dogs and going abroad, constantly wasting money she can’t afford!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not on instagram or twitter is that how you see her stories? How does she manage to get so many blokes she has one straight after another!

I feel so sad about that poor puppy’s death and how soon they can get over it and f off on holiday! She should be banned from getting any more pets there have been too many accidents.

Reactions: 13
I have been desperately trying to recall where I had seen the new man before, he is a bit player in the reality TV world, love island & the superbly cheap killer camp!! He was the double crossing murderer in that!!
Apologies to anyone who had already posted this I'm late to the game!
So counting down till he leaves her & sells his story to the sun

Reactions: 9
No real nightmare, the fathers can have the kids and Katie will only have Harvey to deal with, simples.
Taking that poor kid on Loose Women, knowing full well that he was going to swear (Because SHE coached him) is just one of the ways that this bleep is “Dealing with Harvey”....🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Couple goals...absolutely not!!
On another note I have actually fractured my heel before, jumping off a gate onto frozen ground feeding my horses. Very painful at the time but manageable, and I recovered quite quickly...I was defo not out of action for 3-6 months!
To be fair to her my head of a husband slipped 4 weeks ago and broke both ankles and he's been advised 3-6 months recovery. It's very different with 2 than just 1 as atleast with 1 you just put weight on your good foot when getting up etc however with 2 he's got to put pressure on them when getting in and out of the wheelchair, on and off the toilet etc so it takes a lot longer to heal fully.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I note she is posing crossed legs in her bikini on one of the media posts. Surely putting her cast on the other leg will increase her pain? Asking for a puzzled friend.😄
Hold the front page!!.....A photo actually does exist of Katie Price with her legs not open!!
(Someone probably told her a bus was coming..😉)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
If you look at the top of her Instagram page her Instagram is managed. It's them that don't want her her being an idiot on her social media to maximise their chances to get Instagram ads. Got this on google don't follow her skankiness!!

Reactions: 5
I am not on instagram or twitter is that how you see her stories? How does she manage to get so many blokes she has one straight after another!

I feel so sad about that poor puppy’s death and how soon they can get over it and f off on holiday! She should be banned from getting any more pets there have been too many accidents.
Yes, there have been far too many “Accidents” involving her “Pets”...In my opinion, banning her from keeping animals isn’t enough. She should be prosecuted for cruelty. Also, I would dearly love to know WHY the RSPCA are not involved in this!! Are they supposed to keep animals safe?? And prosecute those who neglect?? OR, is there one rule for “Celebs” and another for “Plebs”??!!! 🤬🤬

Reactions: 12
Can I ask, not to be spiteful but for advice?
Last year my borrowing went out of control & was £21k in debt, I spoke to step change who advised either to liaise with all my creditors, an IVA or file for bankruptcy.

Personally I thought bankruptcy would be the easy option however all my income, child benefit, maintenance the lost I wouldn’t have access too. My accounts would be frozen.

I couldn’t even comprehend that idea so liaised with all my credits and struggling month by month.

Can I ask, how the FUDGE does she do it!?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Can I ask, not to be spiteful but for advice?
Last year my borrowing went out of control & was £21k in debt, I spoke to step change who advised either to liaise with all my creditors, an IVA or file for bankruptcy.

Personally I thought bankruptcy would be the easy option however all my income, child benefit, maintenance the lost I wouldn’t have access too. My accounts would be frozen.

I couldn’t even comprehend that idea so liaised with all my credits and struggling month by month.

Can I ask, how the FUDGE does she do it!?
To be honest, you should also post this in the Katie Price Thread, as the guys on there would know a lot more about her financial situation than we do...

Reactions: 3
How long will it be until she is pregnant or he cheats on her? She seems to attract the wrong guy!

Reactions: 7
How long will it be until she is pregnant or he cheats on her? She seems to attract the wrong guy!
Or how long until she cheats on them! Although seeing as she can’t trust herself and has changed her number that might not happen!! Not!! She’ll hook up with some other guy soon enough who will be her next forever.

Reactions: 5
Some people here and in another place I frequent, there is the opinion that this relationship is also a fake.

I personally don't really know but I'm working on the assumption that Katie has bagged another fool
and she will probably have his baby because she failed with cabbage boy and the other men since.
As for cheating, well it's going to happen however it's never Katie's fault.

OH HOLD THE PHONE :LOL:

Katie Price announces she’s got a new phone so no exes can contact her as she pledges her love to Carl Woods :oops::oops:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.