Katie Price #4 killing dogs and going abroad, constantly wasting money she can’t afford!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this from her instagram? She must’ve taking the piss.... that’s ridiculous 😂😂😂
She doesn't manage her insta ooooooppps we're not supposed to know that! As you can see, it's coherent and like everything she does, scripted, ultimately for💷

Reactions: 1
How has she got a new phone and number whilst in Turkey?! Honestly that statement is so embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

SO is this the electric chair that poor dog 'suffocated' in. Now no way did he crawl under as there is no under!! Only the front where the electric footrest is. So someone was definitely bleeping around with the controls and if so would have seen the dog go near if and seen it being crushed!!! This was no accident at all :mad:
In no way am I defending what happened to that poor doggo as I was not there to see it happen but I do have the same chair and when my dog was a puppy he could go into the interior from the gap behind the sofa at the bottom. We just didn't use the electrical option when he could fit just in case...

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Unless it’s to try and escape the police and social services
b7945d2be3bdbc6c9d24ae509bd43e53.gif

I'm laughing but you could very well be right.That was one of the dodges she pulled when Yorke and Andre tried to get her into court for child access.
"sowwy I missed that court date Mr Judgey-poo,😘 I lost my fone".

Grubby old geezer judge-"That's all right Pwicey, gimme a flash of your beach balls and we'll let you choose a date to suit you sweetheart 🥰"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Couple goals...absolutely not!!
On another note I have actually fractured my heel before, jumping off a gate onto frozen ground feeding my horses. Very painful at the time but manageable, and I recovered quite quickly...I was defo not out of action for 3-6 months!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I note she is posing crossed legs in her bikini on one of the media posts. Surely putting her cast on the other leg will increase her pain? Asking for a puzzled friend.😄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
KP rumoured to be in this year's "I'm a celebrity..". Please God no. How many times has she already done this??? 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.