Katie Price #4 killing dogs and going abroad, constantly wasting money she can’t afford!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the career was all too much for her. This sounds awful, but she was just your typical topless model,no talent or charisma for TV,she really had to work at it and had only really developed a notorious reputation before IAC...,certainly had no real fan base,apart from lad mag readers maybe? She went in the jungle pegged as a bit of a villain if I remember rightly. With Peter by her side she managed to thrive and for a time she was quite likeable in a way, although a bit cringe and very unemotional,which was kind of the appeal. Without him she has been exposed for what she was at the start of her career,no charm,talent etc,except she is now no longer pretty, even her money maker,her body,is now butchered and scarred.
Yeah and she became cringe for even lads to fancy her! I never heard anyone saying ‘corrr’ about her since 2001 or so. Other glamour models like Sam Fox, Melinda Messenger and Lucy Pinder had lovely bubbly personalities too and girls even liked them. I loved Melinda as a presenter. I never had a downer on Page 3 girls as they were a refreshing change from the scrawny ‘role models’ of that era like Geri Halliwell, Ally McBeal and Victoria B but Katie looked a mess.

Who else remembers at the time of the jungle, the showmance was supposed to be Peter with Alex Best? Another one you don’t hear of now who seemed to be everywhere in the early 00s.

Reactions: 4
I think the career was all too much for her. This sounds awful, but she was just your typical topless model,no talent or charisma for TV,she really had to work at it and had only really developed a notorious reputation before IAC...,certainly had no real fan base,apart from lad mag readers maybe? She went in the jungle pegged as a bit of a villain if I remember rightly. With Peter by her side she managed to thrive and for a time she was quite likeable in a way, although a bit cringe and very unemotional,which was kind of the appeal. Without him she has been exposed for what she was at the start of her career,no charm,talent etc,except she is now no longer pretty, even her money maker,her body,is now butchered and scarred.
Yes brilliant observations, she was doing well when managed well and good management around her. They steered into the right jobs. Then she believed her own hype and did her own thing, which we know she doesn’t make good decisions at all! She’s completely ruined herself in every way possible.

View attachment 208974

She's trying to get a law made, I think she needs to get the point across to her 'fans'
The low level of literacy here tells me all I already figured about the intelligence of her fans.

Removable casts really aren't a thing in the UK, usually you would get something like a sprint or air boot. It can be normal for them to cut open casts and leave them like that if you have pre op in hospital, depends how busy the ward is.
I'm wandering (giving benefit of the doubt) if the consultant has had a stern word with her about post op infections considering nearly every op she has had has gone wrong, I wonder if he hammered it in and she's being all dramatic about it. (this of course is if she does go on to have surgery!)
If KP was THAT worried about operations having the potential for causing infection, she wouldn't have had surgery on her top bollocks carried out so often.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Iv read them all too- I used to be a massive fan, il admit! I loved her show with Pete and I used to copy my hair like hers etc!! (I was young!!but still I’m mortified!)
Since Iv been on this thread Iv been re-watching some of the shows and with 10+ years of seeing her antics in the press you realise just how flawed she is. She repeats her behaviour with every guy in her life- a cycle of jumping in too quick, marrying them, treating them mean and getting bored and then finding attention elsewhere. She’s utterly self destructive, she doesn’t seem to learn from past mistakes like most of us do, There’s not self awareness and theres never any growth with her. When you look back she really did have it all- she had a loving relationship, a beautiful home , the looks and she seemed to be business savvy. She did work hard and you can’t say she didn’t if you look at how busy she was in the Pete days and the years following.
Iv just been watching the episodes with her and that Leo guy and she’s engaged to him but she looks and sounds miserable, there’s no spark to her- so why does she accept the proposal?! At this point in her life her house was beautiful, furnished lovely and it was so tidy. I was surprised that her mum and brother seemed to adore that Leo!! They thought he was a decent guy.
This was all just before she met Kieron. There’s even an episode where she takes her friends to a psychic and one of the friends is Jayne poutney (the one Kieron cheated with) and it’s horrible to watch. Jayne sits there and draws Katie’s aura black (lmfao!) and then Katie shouts at least I’m not grey!!!! They seemed to dislike each other even when friends! It’s so awkward to watch! But why was she surrounding herself with people like that?! It’s like she brings it all on herself.
It seems as soon as she met Kieron and that relationship went sour her whole life went into even more of a downward spiral.
There’s one episode interviewing Harvey teacher who says ‘everything he does is for mummy’ - it’s so very sad that she seems to be more preoccupied with having fun and regaining her youth than focusing on being a mum now. She gives it all this independent woman tit but she only feels validated with a man around her.
Utterly sad.
I think she likes the idea of the attention the weddings give her - and of course the wedding cake, but she puts no effort into the marriage. Almost like it is a storyline and when it is done, she has lost all interest.

Reactions: 8
Just caught up on this thread, wooowweeee!
I had almost forgotten about Pricey, but she’s really ramped up the crazy the last few weeks, the teeth, the sunbed with casts on, the YouTube videos, wonderfully insane to follow.

Reactions: 5
Im amazed she didn’t claim to have it the day it was first discovered :sneaky:
Mine was 72 hours prior to my surgery the other week. Swabbed on the Mon, in on the Thurs. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think every trust has its own rules. In our trust we’d be made to test again.

I spent a week in hospital last month. They swabbed me for Covid whilst in my bay in A&E, before I was moved to a ward. They did MRSA swabs next day.

You're right about it being rough, the force the swab was rammed up my nose was genuinely eye-watering.
Sounds like that person was a bit heavy handed. They have made the swabs much more thinner and bendy recently so they’re less impacting up the nose.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
D7B17140-5F56-48CB-B069-5182DB3DA9DC.jpeg
He doesn't look to pleased about what he's got himself into does he?? Bet he never signed up for this when he was presented with the opportunity of a "showmance"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her life reminds me of the Truman Show - nothing about it is real and it’s all for the ‘audience’.

Call me cynical but I find it hard to believe any of her dramatic stories e.g. her mum being terminally ill, finger cancer etc as she knows that drama generates publicity. Surely no one actually lives such a chaotic life, especially when she’s got 5 kids?

There was a meme of her on this morning once where she reeling all the stuff that happened to her in a year or something... they got held at gunpoint in South Africa, a kidnap threat on Harvey, her dog died, her horse died etc etc. I thought it was funny at the time but now I think it’s sad that this is how she makes her living.

Reactions: 7
I spent a week in hospital last month. They swabbed me for Covid whilst in my bay in A&E, before I was moved to a ward. They did MRSA swabs next day.

You're right about it being rough, the force the swab was rammed up my nose was genuinely eye-watering.
Miss Demeanour, that sounds awful. I have test once a week where I am and it shouldn't cause you any unnecessary discomfort. With mine, when swab goes up nose, it should be enough to make you want to sneeze.
Hope all is well with you though x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Miss Demeanour, that sounds awful. I have test once a week where I am and it shouldn't cause you any unnecessary discomfort. With mine, when swab goes up nose, it should be enough to make you want to sneeze.
Hope all is well with you though x
The nurse must have been overly keen then. He literally jabbed the swab so hard that I jumped back!

I'm better now thank you.

• Heart
Anyone else think even the sun are hinting something isn’t right with the caption on this photos
128F1CB4-FAFE-42B2-B3AF-F8BD48CAC354.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her ads are so insincere 😂 surely no one is buying what she’s advertising, you can tell she doesn’t even have a clue what she’s doing and that she’s never used the thing

Reactions: 8
I have a really painful foot condition.. can’t stand or walk properly.. this is some kind of joke .. got to be .

Shes covered up her legs on that ad for a reason surely? Seems strange the way she's got something draped over them suddenly.

She is just absolutley crackers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.