Katie Price #4 killing dogs and going abroad, constantly wasting money she can’t afford!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A previous poster suggested :-
#part 5, they see me rolling, they hating! ... I like this 😆
NO NO and yet NO!

Sex, lies and not a leg to stand on.

Has a good ring to it, I couldn't think of one about her teeth.

Judging by the comments on this article & recent daily mail ones, not many people are falling for the broken ankle stories
That's because Katie is a pathological Liar and she's pulled this one before.

Reactions: 8
So according to one the red top papers and Kierans Instagram photo it was Jett's birthday sunday and she hasn't seen him let alone Bunny whose bday was over a wk ago. and we would have known cos S h e d had it all over her social media and on her YouTube VLOGS. Selfish nasty mother.... Thinks it's more important to keep having her photo taken and in the papers, postlaff aff links and paid ads that go visit her two kids on their 6 and 7 th bday. WHY haven't the papers or fans picked up on this unforgivable parent behaviour?????😫😠😠 Click below to see Kierans Insta with Jett on his bday.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Not even finished watching it yet! But OMG!! Horrendous! 😳🤢View attachment 209558
Oh my god.

I sometimes get the urge to book an appointment with a dentist to discuss veneers when I have overdosed on my celeb gossip photos, and start to hate my whitish straightish teeth, and yearn for white straight teeth.

I no longer have the urge.

Never thought i would say this, but thanks KP.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So according to one the red top papers and Kierans Instagram photo it was Jett's birthday sunday and she hasn't seen him let alone Bunny whose bday was over a wk ago. and we would have known cos S h e d had it all over her social media and on her YouTube VLOGS. Selfish nasty mother.... Thinks it's more important to keep having her photo taken and in the papers, postlaff aff links and paid ads that go visit her two kids on their 6 and 7 th bday. WHY haven't the papers or fans picked up on this unforgivable parent behaviour?????😫😠😠 Click below to see Kierans Insta with Jett on his bday.
It’s his birthday today. Sunday was just his birthday day out, presumably because Kieran was working today? Not sure. BuT Katie saw him yesterday I think - she posted a pic with him and Bunny, and she had the ridiculous glittery casts on, so it’s definitely a new pic. No sign of any celebration or gift though, and I imagine it was just a fleeting visit! Still a shocking mother though, I agree.

Reactions: 3
I believe flapping lips have always been a problem with her 😒

Next tread title surely 😂
It’s such a shame because unlike most who have posted I loved the Jordan years. It was about the time I started going to the pub and quite often sat down with males mates who always had The Sun or something that she was in.
It was an era I think when girls started to stick up for other girls who chose to do pg 3 or get their kit off. I remember the guys reactions when I said I really liked Jordan and would say how pretty she was or how amazing her boobs were. I think she was quite likeable at the time, she had a pop star boyfriend and making good money.
It’s so sad to see where she is now. she is definitely defined by the men she is seeing which is different to how I first saw Jordan, who I thought was a fierce, independent, pretty woman :(

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I was wondering that as well? He seemed a really nice guy. Everyone she has ever had around her just quietly disappears. Sad to say, but people like Katie drive everyone away 🤷‍♀️
Yeh I really liked him on her tv shows I actually thought he was quite attractive. He always seemed to have her back and supported her, yet she always bossed him around. She never even mentions him now!
Also - going off topic , but do you remember her brush with death in Argentina?!! There’s always some sort of drama!

Reactions: 2
At my local hospital you have to isolate for 2 weeks prior to having an operation so how is it that Katie is out shopping when she has an op coming up?

Reactions: 7
Not sure if I've posted this here or not but she's trying to stop trolls and this is her so called fans trying to ruin someone else's life
Screenshot_20200812_041900.jpg

At my local hospital you have to isolate for 2 weeks prior to having an operation so how is it that Katie is out shopping when she has an op coming up?
I've got to go in next week (to hospital) not for a general but a local and they have rung me today wanting me to go for a covid test tomorrow and asked me to as much as possible isolate myself and I'm not allowed to take anyone in the hospital with me....

Not sure if I've posted this here or not but she's trying to stop trolls and this is her so called fans trying to ruin someone else's life View attachment 210073

I've got to go in next week (to hospital) not for a general but a local and they have rung me today wanting me to go for a covid test tomorrow and asked me to as much as possible isolate myself and I'm not allowed to take anyone in the hospital with me....
Yes you did share it but not sure why you blanked out what the negative post said?!

I just watched her birthday clip for Jett, it actually made me feel a little sad. It is so clear she really loves her children, there are some beautiful photos of them all together. I think it's a real shame she has let herself get into such a state where she is putting 'fame' and drugs and new men ahead of her children.

Reactions: 4
I just watched her birthday clip for Jett, it actually made me feel a little sad. It is so clear she really loves her children, there are some beautiful photos of them all together. I think it's a real shame she has let herself get into such a state where she is putting 'fame' and drugs and new men ahead of her children.
I think you are right. She does love her children but as with her men, she always puts her own needs first- so that doesn’t make a great mum or wife. She loves them, but never enough.

Reactions: 4
I think she’s deeply troubled. I don’t like her personally but I do feel sorry for her and think she is a very sad person inside. Although not as sorry as I feel for her children and others that have no say in how her lifestyle and choices affect them. I feel the same as other posters that her ‘story’ will end tragically.

Reactions: 10
Not even finished watching it yet! But OMG!! Horrendous! 😳🤢View attachment 209558
For veneers they etch the surface of the tooth. These look like they are being prepared for crowns. No self respecting dentist would crown healthy teeth like that. Her natural teeth were fine before she started meddling with them. That's terrible and if she looses 1 it'll be left sore and exposed till she gets it sorted and I don't know if any dentists here do glow in the dark crowns

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.