Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Her holding the pictures of sparkly wrap paper, must have been yesterday, unless she has hair and top the same again
She was wearing those jeans Friday when she met LB's dad. At first glance, I thought she was wearing chef's trousers

• Haha
Reactions: 14

mrspig99

VIP Member
Jeff: says miscarriage, but most likely abortion
Dane: abortion
Pete: says miscarriage, but most likely abortion
Kris: x2 secret miscarriages
Kieran: miscarriage

And of course went to the abortion clinic 3 times when pregnant with Harvey
Didn't she claim she had a miscarriage after having IVF with SB too?

• Angry
Reactions: 14
That sould be funny they would soon see whats shes like then lol sick of her with her fuck you attitude and getting away with it biloils my blood shes so fucking arrogant
---

WTF does the thing look like its beyond ridiculous now her skins like old leather full of lumps bumps scars and coldsores and thats on a good day all she has done and she still has to to use weapon grade fucking filters she looks like a creepy alien ffs🤣🤣
---

Also what is the folding skin on her top lip WTF has happened there lol and yet again is this another freebie or has she paid for this latest treatment its never fucking ending with her
It should be labelled as an advert

• Haha
Reactions: 13

shizzler

VIP Member
Aw I was there in Feb - amazing place & people, bet you had a blast! I loved it x
It was amazing and you’re so right about the people, just lovely. I wish we had more time to see and do more but I would recommend to anyone that loves culture and sightseeing, I miss it already

• Heart

Tedbear

VIP Member
Yes Noseybonk, I'm also starting to get a whiff of some gameplay from her. Bet she's been told she is liable for something or the other and is setting all this burglars/trespassers bollox up as cover.

Am wondering would she have needed permission from trustees etc re all the C4 renovation work? Cinema room? Any other changes? Maybe she told them she'd put it back as it was and she hasn't and is now being told she'll have to pay to fix it?

Am I talking drivel here 🤔??
Sounds like the sort of thing the Skank would do lol but even so id say its still up to her to sort the mess but as usual she doesnt want to spend any money