Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tracey3871

VIP Member
Its just a matter of time before one of these procedures causes a bad infection which can easily turn into sepsis then Skanks will be in deep water, and it will all be her own doing the fool, though no doubt she would even turn that into a money making exercise.
She has already lost her nipples to infection

• Haha
Reactions: 15

banf83

If she has till next week, then I wonder if she still has the ring doorbell up and she's been sent a notification and she's asked Helen to go around and she has taken the photo of the car.

ChiRie

VIP Member
It cannot just be the trustees are incompetent, there is a lot more to this case than is public knowledge, why do you think Skank will do almost anything to have the public examination heard in private.

Like you say it cannot just be her using the mental health excuses to keep getting adjournments. This whole case is very murky.

I actually have this horrible feeling she will wriggle out of it, and it will eventually just fizzle out, with nothing much happening to her, or if by some miracle she is dealt with it will never be made public knowledge as to what has actually taken place.
There must be so much to unravel, I've kind of given up hope for any justice here.

• Sad

MelodyMaker

Chatty Member
She has income from YouTube and Facebook channels too, there are 100s/1000s commenting and viewing old shitty videos of her or random videos uploaded on there, someone worked out she would be earning a fair bit I recently I think.
Wander/wonder if she's earning from the deluge of Harvey videos, dozens this week alone on her FB.
How would that generate an income?
I no comprende ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
If she has till next week, then I wonder if she still has the ring doorbell up and she's been sent a notification and she's asked Helen to go around and she has taken the photo of the car.
You can't see to the end of the drive from her front door so I can't see how she'd know the car was there.

Noseybonk

VIP Member
How his wife puts up with it I really do not understand
First off the Goodman trollop and now allegations he's been with the skank? What else is she going to tolerate??? ๐Ÿคฎ
This was posted on the Lauren Goodman thread about Kyle Walker and KP?
As Iโ€™ve said on that thread itโ€™s clearly bollocks. Goodman and her many burner phones started posting all over DM comments yesterday that Annie (his wife) looks like KP then this.

I know these Brighton Bikes well enough to know there are 4 reasons

1) Begman is due in court in July and was getting slated in the comments so bringing in KP as a distraction.

2) Begman is getting all the attention and 1K posts against KPs 200 ish. She wonโ€™t like anyone getting more clicks than her especially when the book is out so plants some bollocks.

3) KP canโ€™t keep a secret ever! This would have been hinted at a long time ago.

4) the person who brought the story wasnโ€™t willing to bring it here - as they knew it would be fact checked

Reactions: 14

stormyweather22

Where has all the other fencing gone though, you'd still see the new fencing and the fencing that is just inside the gate where the two large trees are something odd again about skanks timing with the deflection.
Is it a different entrance? The trees look different.

MelodyMaker

Chatty Member
Local Plod must be absolutely sick to death of her - IF this is all true.
Personally I think she's doing a Jack Nicolson from One Flew Over The cuckoo's nest & completely lost the plot.
She may (for some bizarre reason) have until 25th to remove her :poop: from MM, but she's been EVICTED. The MM is NO LONGER her's. She clearly asked for extension until she was able to move into the new rental. That's her problem, not Police or anyone else's. MM is basically a storage unit now.
View attachment 3003440View attachment 3003441View attachment 3003442
Beaker has her sussed ;)

• Haha

KK77

VIP Member
Not big enough! Don't forget, skanky's ones require a battery from a 747 jet engine..........................
---

You'll get more sense out of your cat, let's be honest here :)
---

So "By Katie Price" is supposed to be some sort of a recommendation is it? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I thought as A BANKRUPT TWICE-OVER it would be unable to set up yet another company destined to go down the kharzi - or am I wrong?
---

My late mother worked in a hospice for 25 years so she saw a lot of those final rites of passage. They used to lay out the bodies with flowers on the pillows ensuring things were as nice as they could be under the circumstances - I cannot imagine skank bovvering with any of that :mad:
As it is skank looks like a corpse anyway
She would film it to show everyone how talented she is. Oh and sing a bit of HANOOOO I GOT CHEW!

• Haha

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Only going by what was posted last night by skank,, but going to dinner in the same dress different colour but still had on the bra and knickers she had on the night before, the pj's i think was what she was wearing to the I.O.W fathers day celebration with "my world" but is probably sat in the new rental eating an egg buttie krytens made her.
Quick edit forgot to post this.View attachment 2997830
I think she decided her jim-jams would be more comfortable and wore those instead to meet Daddy Kryten and his second wife with Kryten's sister..... Hope we get a pic of them with Mommy Kryten.... (spelt the American way....)

1718551756225.png

• Haha

slightly disheveled

The repossessed house I bought years ago, the previous owners took all the fence panels, maybe itโ€™s the done thing?!

Do we know what the daft thing is that dc alluded to earlier?
---
And has biffa painted her kitchen bloody orange?

• Haha