Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChiRie

VIP Member
Interesting article in the DM on the medical conditions that can lead to a ban. On the list of notifiable conditions there is alcohol dependency, ADHD, anxiety, Drug misuse and PTSD, all things skanky has or claims to have! And that's not counting the numerous bans she's had either!

Yep you have to tick for allsorts on the form even depression

Reactions: 15

Tedbear

VIP Member
  • Haha

artnouveau

Chatty Member
Reading old articles about Skank really highlights what an uncaring robot she was and still is.
For example, when she met the wonderful Meatloaf on LW, not only did she say to him I thought you died a while ago when you fainted on stage. It was a really awkward moment which he bravely tried to laugh off.
She then went on to give an interview about the meeting-
"I think Meat Loaf will be dead soon. I think he's so frail.
Katie said bluntly: "When I was training to be a nurse before I started modelling, I used to lay out dead bodies and I know what dead people are like."
I thought she only did it for a few months, surely new trainees wouldn't be allowed to mess with dead bodies?
Just 😱😖😣
Yes, think she worked in a care home for a few weeks, can quite believe she probably assisted with last offices, unfortunately that's their bread and butter 😔

• Sad
  • Sick

ButterTart

VIP Member
Don't forget Naked Rodney and his new tag team partner Naked Dave!

Imagine opening your front room blinds to find those two lurking in the bushes with one hand on their binoculars and the other hand on their... Ok, I'll stop now as I'm making myself feel slightly nauseous 🤢
On their ... monocular?

• Haha

ChiRie

VIP Member
On her stories is that a brand new pink RR or has she just had it repaired after chucking crap over it? Buggers probabaly re wrapped it free I expect.

Ohflip

I dunno if I believe the KW story? Not because I don’t think he would be that desperate coz he obviously don’t care who he goes with, but because surely she would have sold her story by now? Or been sending cryptic clues. You know the old Trollop can’t keep her mouth shut. Unless it’s going to be in her new book 🙄
She probably doesn’t remember!

• Haha