Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shizzler

VIP Member
I Really do think this house was all she could get ... its not a house she would choose, not hidden enough
---

It's like trolling ... one rule for Skanky, another for everyone else. Maxi me needs to give her head a wobble
Maxi me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

AliciaD

Skany's training record to date.
Beautian
Nail Technian
Injector of Botox and Fillers
Paramedic
Life Coach .

I'm sure I've missed many others out, but just for the record, number of training courses completed or even started. NIl, ZERO, NADA.
Now Get your head out of your own arse, and whatever planet you're residing on today, and Fuck Off Skanky!
Don’t forget paramedic

• Haha

pollycopping

Chatty Member
I hope you had a lovely weekend! Happy birthday!
me too , was in Leigh this weekend never see them no commo
Just catching up as have been in London this weekend celebrating my birthday . FYI the restaurant JJ and KP were in with his parents is the Leigh Bistro. It’s not a vending machine it’s a wine fridge. I go there fairly regularly with my family.
Yes me too it’s often on wowcher wonder/wander if they got the three courses lol

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I thought the same about the KW story that she’d have been shouting from the rooftops, but she’s also been with the Wigan player whilst with SB and hasn’t revealed that one yet, unless it’s in the book 😂
I imagine there’s quite a few we don’t know about!
thousands............................................ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11

MuckyDucker

VIP Member
How is she losing weight as she says? Surely if she’s on the old alcohol she would be putting it on?

Fish189

VIP Member
How many years has her paramedic training been going on for now another one of her lies shes repeated on many many occasions on tv lol why dont any of these journalists ever question her many wild claims/lies
---

Fucking hell is there anything she cant do 😂😂😂
Super gran !,, 😂🤣

• Haha