Katie Price #398 Dope smoked has made it all a bit hazy, is it really 6 months of driving Miss Crazy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C&P from the NHS website as my spelling is shocking!. Sums her up

Fabricated or induced illness (FII) is a rare form of child abuse. It happens when a parent or carer exaggerates or deliberately causes symptoms of illness in the child.

The parent or carer tries to convince doctors that the child is ill, or that their condition is worse than it really is.

The parent or carer does not necessarily intend to deceive doctors, but their behaviour is likely to harm the child. For example the child may have unnecessary treatment or tests, be made to believe they're ill, or have their education disrupted.

FII used to be known as "Munchausen's syndrome by proxy" (not to be confused with Munchausen's syndrome, where a person pretends to be ill or causes illness or injury to themselves).”

KFP, here you are; you can now post about this psychiatric condition you have. Not sure it’ll keep you out of court though.
I agree, it's one she could have, FII / Munchausen's by proxy is also linked to having Narcissistic PD.

Screen Shot 2024-06-17 at 18.31.53.png

Screen Shot 2024-06-17 at 18.31.31.png

Attachments

Reactions: 22
I like Louis, if he does a puff piece on her I give up, this is getting ridiculous, as I said we thought doors are closing to her, but she is finding ways in. I hope Louis will crucify her not pander to her, he doesn’t usually let people get away with nonsense, this is a man who does his research, he has no excuses not to challenge her, and not let her run her narrative. Let’s face it he’s an intelligent man, this should not be her usual fawning podcast interviews, he can run rings round her, he better 🙏🏾
I love Louis Theroux, I hope he rips her a new one, he is so clever she won't even realise 🫰

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Keep doing It Skank, one day this will go very wrong, she’s heading for necrosis or many other ailments, her lips and the area around it will get infected, looks pretty bad now, you can’t keep pumping that stuff into your lips at rate she is without terrible health issues. I still can’t believe this practice is unlicensed, it’s criminal what they do in my eyes and the NHS will have to treat her when she gets a bad infection, as I believe she must soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Keep doing It Skank, one day this will go very wrong, she’s heading for necrosis or many other ailments, her lips and the area around it will get infected, looks pretty bad now, you can’t keep pumping that stuff into your lips at rate she is without terrible health issues. I still can’t believe this practice is unlicensed, it’s criminal what they do in my eyes and the NHS will have to treat her when she gets a bad infection, as I believe she must soon.
I've just watched those with the sound on (I took a tranquilizer first (y)), when she talks about needing to get her butt topped up, she calls it surgery. Sounds to me like since she can no longer afford any real surgery, that she's manifested being injected with some dodgy liquid as being surgery, thick thick thick thick thick twit!

Reactions: 30
How is she losing weight as she says? Surely if she’s on the old alcohol she would be putting it on?
Crack and or Meth, I think she’s hitting the amphetamines on prescription for the fictitious ADHD , to be fair she probably does have it but she should be more aware of being a narcissistic psychopath and unfit mother
---
Crack pipe burn on her lips??
Her Skin looks like a ancient Alligator 🐊 who’s been loosing fights
And the Nose is as Fucked as her face, tits and Life
That Right there is a Junkie bleep

Reactions: 27
Had her lips done again.
We need an eye roll reaction

Great to see she had her priorities in order bloody twatbag
---
Holy tit 😧😧 They must be at their breaking point. I'm glad I had my tea before catching up. What the duck does she look like

I've just shown Mr Rev and he's gone a bit green 😂
---
There was an article in the Argus earlier today about a beauty salon called Bespoke You. The owner had won an award and this was the first comment.
It's been a long day I'm leaning towards it's a sarcastic remark but someone else didn't

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
C&P from the NHS website as my spelling is shocking!. Sums her up

Fabricated or induced illness (FII) is a rare form of child abuse. It happens when a parent or carer exaggerates or deliberately causes symptoms of illness in the child.

The parent or carer tries to convince doctors that the child is ill, or that their condition is worse than it really is.

The parent or carer does not necessarily intend to deceive doctors, but their behaviour is likely to harm the child. For example the child may have unnecessary treatment or tests, be made to believe they're ill, or have their education disrupted.

FII used to be known as "Munchausen's syndrome by proxy" (not to be confused with Munchausen's syndrome, where a person pretends to be ill or causes illness or injury to themselves).”

KFP, here you are; you can now post about this psychiatric condition you have. Not sure it’ll keep you out of court though.
She’s done exactly this with H.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Those lips look a funny colour. Hahaha at the Sun damage on her cheek, she's aging so badly and all self inflicted. I honestly think she's going to end up with her lips rotted off.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What does she actually ever do with Harvey? Has she ever done anything with him that he actually wants to do bar the odd train photo op? I wonder if she knows what he’s even into. Same for any of her kids actually. So sad.

My son is autistic and has learning disabilities and is the same age as Harvey. I have a long list of amazing things he has done just this year alone, and places I have taken him to because he loves them, even if I’m not interested.

All she does is go on about how Harvey wants to go to a nightclub yet never even thought to take him to the SEN one in Horsham, or look for one elsewhere. Or even promote these sort of things, or raise money for them, or donate as she’s such a philanthropist. Amazing how I’ve been involved in SEN in the area for such a long time wit my son and never heard anyone say how wonderful and generous Katie Price is with her time/money etc. Wonder why? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Funny that over the last few months there's been so many awareness weeks and skank hasn't mentioned or posted a thing about them, but as soon as there's one that skank can use out comes H to exploit for publicity. 🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Genuinely I really dont understand this trend for enormous trout pouts.

Perhaps yes i get it for those of us whose lips go thinner as we get older and wish to have a little plump up but women with perfectly lovely normal lips?

I sound like my gran I know ......

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.