Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stan Butler

VIP Member
3 topics of conversation when skank meets krytens mum.
1, did you ever catch your son wanking over pictures of me when he was a teenager.
2, can you get me a visa.
3, can you lend me some money.
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Mmc

Chatty Member
Says on the pod she’s been really busy in the new house putting all the kids beds together 🤔

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
Thanks @SmillieKylie 😭😭😭 must have been recorded yesterday.

Yep so only a short one, as she’s moving into her new house, so hot spotting the WiFi from her car. Must be where her latest rejuven8 ad was filmed from.
Confirms she obviously not driving in the car, she’s a passenger. Wonder why she made that comment 🤔
(I mean what happened to her work ethic for all her fans 🤷🏻‍♀️ )
They both miss doing the pod tour.
Said a few days later, she was in a different outfit STARTING the GAY prides. (Seriously 🙄) Adrian pulled it out the bag with her outfit again.
Her first proper GAY pride, she was shitting herself (probably why she keeps pulling the outfit from her arse)
She is going to put a clip of her and the crowd up.
On the train back from Newcastle, KP didn’t have headphones on while she was watching some crime thing, SFP was sitting 2 rows away, KP said she checked every one around her headphones on, so she turned it up 🤷🏻‍♀️
Then KP went to Albert’s birthday party.
This week… moving in the new house. Been to John Lewis, she wanted a pink smeg kettle and toaster, but got white instead. Her new kitchen is navy white and blue. She needs to get a new sofa (this woman has had more new sofas than I’ve had hot dinners)
Wants her underfloor heating set at 29/30 degrees, so she can sit there in her shorts and T-shirt 🙄
She has no WiFi at new house, so can’t watch tv. So she hot spots off JJ’s phone when he ‘comes round’ as he has 2 bars.
Now slagging off Love Island 😴
She’s been looking at summer houses and wants a vegetable garden patch..to grow tomatoes, carrots, sweet peas maybe potatoes, radishes and she’s going to do it 🤔 loving it, it’s such a reset for her.
Next week, doing all those magazines covers, she’s doing a spread, loads of magazines, not saying who for (wonder/wander if she got a loaded gig and maybe the Daily Fail for her interview) she has mood boards for the shoots, she’s so excited. One BIG shoot coming up.🙄
She was proud to see J&P in the cover of OK. It looked like a (wait for it) a mini Pete and me (god she is obsessed with him)
Been putting all the kids beds together. All homely stuff.
She’s recording her audio book, it’s hard work, she can read obviously, but has to keep stopping and gets frustrated and has to keep saying the lines again, it’s reliving stuff I don’t want to keep repeating, but wants to get it off her chest. It will be good for people to hear her voice 😭😭😭😭
Said it’s Junior and JJ’s birthday tomorrow, so KP is doing her audio book all day 🤷🏻‍♀️ subject quickly changes to the IOW festival 🤣 she’s hasn’t booked the ferry even yet.
She has dinner with JJ’s mum on Saturday, as she’s flown over from America. And dinner with his dad and sister on Friday.
SFP’s kitchen is finally finished.
KP has got a new washing machine, new dryer, she is just loving it, she’s organising it, loves being in a smaller house. The other house was just noise and too many rooms, they are still doing finishing touches.
She’s not being going to the gym, but she is going to start the gym 🙄 she hasn’t had time.
Listeners questions…would she recommend having a boob job… basically yes (but for yourself and no one else)
Will they both be watching the euros? KP doesn’t have a choice as JJ is well into football 🤷🏻‍♀️ SFP can’t wait, can’t believe Jack Grealish isn’t in, so KP sighs and says, well we won’t be seeing those legs then and that’s all she is saying on that. 🙄
SFP asks if she would want to be a wag , KP says being a wag would be amazing full stop wouldn’t it? But doesn’t think there is any footballer out there who would want her.
Next question, would she want to watch Taylor Swift on her tour, if not whose concert would she want to watch…? She can’t stand Taylor Swift at all, doesn’t like her music (must be jealous of her) but Bunny is obsessed with her. She would prefer to watch Usher, Chris Brown, Celine Dion.
Life Advice… talking about a hen do and how to survive it. 🥱
Banging on about everyone seeing her new kitchen….
---
Someone put a comment on her instagram they saw her at Thorpe Park yesterday.
She has dinner with JJ’s mum on Saturday, as she’s flown over from America. And dinner with his dad and sister on Friday.

I would expect things to go rapidly downhill from there then. She seemed to meet Carl's dad once and then it never happened again. Can you imagine all the gurning, lip smacking, vaping and screeching about 'me, me, me' during these dinners?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Well done Winepig!
And on we go. Pride, stinky outfits, crappy crowns, awful singing, JJ making cups of tea, tour is over (hurray!). The grifting continues......

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Gee for all those that don’t have IG, take a look at birthday boy here, WTF is wrong with him 🤔🤷🏽‍♀️ He’s either stoned, has a really low IQ, or is it just his slitty eyes (you gonna love this Dolly 😁) that freak you out, seriously would you trust a guy who is acting like this to drive you around, no no no, it’s creeping me out. She is so not into him, the guy is a complete oddball, I mean just look at him, what is it with him 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

AimlessShameless

VIP Member
Why would she say that no footballer would want her if she is in a healthy loving committed relationship with her latest The One?

What an odd comment to make and proof from her own lips that her and Lego are fake as fuck.

• Heart
  • Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
HaHa she’s done it hasn’t she, she’s done a chapter on each Ex 🤦🏽‍♀️

WTF has she written about Lego, this book is going to be lie after lie after lie, how has it go published, honestly I reckon even if some stuff has been excluded, her lies will mean some of them sue her and the publishers, this book will have little truth in it, she lives in a fantasy world of her lies, it’s crazy the publishers have gone with this nonsense 🤷🏽‍♀️

IMG_9013.jpeg

• Haha

Anna666

VIP Member
You should be so damn proud of yourself @Anna666 You had a lousy start to life, but fortunately you have ended up being a great mum to your children. That is such a huge achievement after some of the things you've been through. They are really lucky to have you as their mum.
Hopefully, KFPs children will be able to live a decent adult life and not damage any children they might have
Thank you ❤ sorry for late reply ..... I think what really pisses me off at times, when some have said .... ` Yes ... she has done wrong, can't behave ... but .... she's still their mother ` ..... in this situation, it does not mean shit ..... in all honesty, there are women out there, who are toxic poison, and shouldn't have their children FULL STOP ..... being a mother/parent is a privilege, not a RIGHT .... just because someone birthed a child, doesn't mean they are capable of nurturing, raising them in the right manner .... in this case, except for Harvey, the rest of the children have good sane adults around them, who are doing a much better job than her ... she doesn't deserve the title of ` mother ` ... she doesn't deserve to have contact, make any decisions concerning their life ..... for centuries, worldwide .. children have been raised by others, because their ` birthers ` were/are not fit for purpose .... opening her legs, getting knocked up is as far as her ` mothering skills ` go ... as most parents know, the next 18+ years is where the real parenting is done ... and she has zero desire whatsoever ... to curb her vile behaviour ... LONGGG love affair with drink, drugs, a long line of fuck boys ( new daddies ) for the kids .... breaking the law constantly ... I could go on and on ... she just isn't a nice person ... yes, the children can love their mother ... from a safe distance though, trust me ... children are tough and they adapt to their surroundings, good home life, feeling secure, loved ... going to school, having friends, child friendly outdoor activities ... B & J will be ok

She brings nothing to their life, and as they grow, they understand more ... which is where Junior now is, and I think he feels an obligation to see her on the rare occasion, because that's how he was raised .... she is exactly where she deserves to be .... lost the children, her home, lost her looks .... owes a shitload of money, countless court cases, having to pay some mug to pretend she's in a relationship, no decent man will touch her with a bargepole ..... no mainstream media want to work with her anymore because she's a liability and any work she does get is because that lardy lump enabling half sister begs for it ... most say yes, because she's now a mere freakshow, something for people to laugh at ... this is now her life, its gone full circle ... and it couldn't happen to a nicer person 🤷‍♀️ ........ it will continue to go downhill, until she eventually ends up completely alone, and that's the one thing she fears the most, having to come face to face with SELF

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I'm guessing another facetime to Harvey took place.....HARV, IT'S MUMMY HARV. GUESS WHAT HARV? MUMMY'S ON A TRAIN AGAIN HARV. DO YOU LOVE IT? BUT IT'S NOT JUST ANY TRAIN HARV. IT'S THE GATWICK EXPRESS HARV. YES, MUMMY IS ON YOUR FAVOURITE TRAIN HARV. WHAT DO YOU THINK TO THAT HARV? MUMMY ON THE GATWICK EXPRESS. DO YOU LOVE IT? DO YOU LOVE MUMMY HARV? DO YOU MISS MUMMY HARV? YOU LOVE MUMMY DON'T YOU HARV? AWWWW YOU'RE SO CUTE HARV. SHALL MUMMY TAKE YOU ON THE GATWICK EXPRESS ANOTHER DAY HARV? discontinues facetime at this point so Harvey's meltdown that she caused can be sorted out by the carers 🙄
---
...and here it is. Love they way they've showed one of extremely prowfessional performances at her podcast....

Yup, just another excuse for The Sun to list all her financial woes & point out how happy all her exes are after moving on from her. And even sneaked in Kieran & Crawls 'friendship'. I love it! Do you love it?

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Darling Pom,I thought I thanked you for fabby clown shoes on Cunt.🥰 If I didn’t ,I loved it you special,clever girly.🥰🥰🥰❤❤❤❤😻😻😻🌹🎊🎀🎉🪅
Thanks very much Dolly ❤❤❤❤🥰🤗🥰😘 xxxx. I admit I couldn't find it but might have missed it, so thanks for your lovely message and I'm so glad you loved it Love Pom ❤💖🤗🥰🐶🐾❤❤❤😘😘 xxxx

I've made a Katie face sticker like the one of her pink catsuit and with the jewels on the lips lol but it's not for her next outfit 😀 x.....

Resizer_17180496804473.jpg

.....I thought it go better with her car lol 😄😄😘 x......

Resizer_17180496711571.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

suek307

👀 just spotted this advert on Facebook “These are actually Katie prices moon boots got them from the house and can prove that all in very good condition £90 each will do a deal on the lot any questions please ask”.
on Worthing Lancing buying & selling page 😏

• Haha
  • Wow

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Filtered to fuck as well in the flesh they will think shes a complete idiot and thats b4 she opens her gob and has a drink a ❄ lol
---

Brilliant thanks @Pom sure suits the stupid twat😂😂😂😂 I love it woo hoo
Thank you, loool I love making Legohead pics, I admit I hope she stays with him as I love the comments on here. Love Pom 😊❤🥰😀👍💖❤🤗🐾🐶😘 xxxx.

Some older Lego head pics from my archives starting from February this year and more new pics tomorrow 😀🥰💖❤😘 xxxx..

Resizer_17132981885523.jpg

Resizer_17076808719871.jpg

Resizer_17086371684121.jpg

Resizer_17087850330501.jpg

Resizer_17096795981821.jpg

Resizer_17085418287821.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Glittergirlie

VIP Member
View attachment 2987338
Fiunny. I thought this was at the Shitty Shack rather than the aprés Appleby clean-up operation
Either way, its disgusting
My cousin lives in Appleby! She locks up her house and go's away for the week Appleby Fairs on! She say its mayhem when its on..the mess thats left is terrible! The shop that she works in also shuts up for the week ( as do most of the others) as the shoplifting and hassle is too much for the owner so he just shuts up for the week! The mess that is left is terrible!. Apart from all the rubbish you can see on the photo there is also human waste (shit/piss/ sanitary towels/nappies etc) left on the green. The people who clean it up have full disposable suits/gloves/ masks on! Dirty buggers!

• Sick
  • Angry

Trafalgar

VIP Member
Her ADHD and PTSD is all bullshit and the courts know this. She has avoided a full assessment as she knows she won't get the diagnosis. She can say she has XYZ but court officials know its bullshit.

AimlessShameless

VIP Member
Because nothing..............NOTHING.............. N O T H I N G she does is original . She's a thief of anything and everything from anyone (except kicky leg, that's hers and hers alone).
Crank neck backwards, hold microphone like you're giving a blow job from below, whilst kicking out leg, scratching minge and pulling polyester out of your arse crack. Yep, this is the only original thing that the skank can achieve.

• Haha

Mavvers

Chatty Member
And by all reports she smells like a horse.
☝I have posted this before, but always good to share again:
My son attended a VIP meet & greet event in Newport (S.Wales) a couple of years ago. The 'VIP' was Kipps. The cost? A fiver! He said she arrived late, was pissed and smelt really bad. He declined the offer of a photo as did his group of mates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50