Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Oh Lordy hhhaaaa hhhhaaa I’ve just got off the phone to my horsey friend who said she stank when they were mixing with the same horse people. I asked her to describe exactly what she smelt like and she said apart from the usual bo and bits smells it was a bit like sour gone off butter!!! 🤢🤢🤢 We were shrieking and immediately decided on a new Skank name “Utterly Butterly.” This lady isn’t even a tattler, sensibly says she’s too busy. What a shame for us. She’s also a really nice and fair person and said very often she would be smelling of perfume and soap and be really well turned out in all the gear. I find that really odd that you can be clean one day and honking the next. Anyway it’s cheered me right up. Still got major after effects from my chemo and stem cell transplant. Would like to say a huge thank you to all of you for carrying me through the darkest, scariest time of my life with your Skank observations, warmth, friendship and endless wit and humour.❤❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 92

klairklopp

VIP Member
Sorry to disappoint everyone but they’ve not split up. In fact they’re closer than ever and are currently on a romantic getaway. Someone sent me a pic of them in the sea today……
IMG_0396.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 81

Winepig

VIP Member
#398 The amount of weed smoked means it’s all a bit hazy , is it really 6 months of driving Miss Crazy?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Thanks for the messages on the last thread🧵 I couldn't reply individually once it's closed so I left heart emojis and try and remember what's been said on here and sorry if I've missed anyone out ❤❤❤💖💕🥰🐶🐾😘 xxxx.

@JaneRev thanks for much for your message sorry on late reply was out after and only just back. Sorry to hear how bad your feeling and it don't help with your peri menopause symptoms on top. I'm glad your managing to comment again ❤❤❤😘 xxxx.
That's great news on your target and no venesections for at least a month 😀🤩😍💖💖💖🥳🥳🥳😘😘 xxxx

Awww thank you, I've decided to cut down sugar from today as I think I've been overdoing it and it's made my symptoms worse. Fluffy hugs and lots of Love from Pom 😊❤😀💖💕🥰💗🤗🐶🐾😘 xxxx.

@Pink Squirrel thanks on your last message so happy you enjoyed my last pic. I love your posts Love Pom😀❤🥰💕💖🤗🐶🐾😘 xxxx.

@slightly disheveled I make that for you as my next pic, Katie with the tape pic at the royal wedding. Love Pom 😀❤❤❤❤🥰💕💖🤗🐶🐾😘 xxxx

A new numberplate for Katie 😄😘 x

Resizer_17180427907471.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

JaneRev

VIP Member
Well I don’t know I haven’t been there so I wouldn’t know but we all heard about Peter in the court case thanks to grassy Vardy the scum loving slag
You've been pulled up in the past for constantly bringing up Pete. The last few threads you've tried your best to derail threads over the last week or so.

Being on this thread over the past few months I've seen the absolute best of human nature, the sense of community is something else. It's my way of relaxing which is NOT easy to do when you're posting ad infinitum about Skanks ex's, how Emily is such a plain Jane. One minute you don't make any sense the next you do.

It may just be me but before I joined this thread and others I read the Wiki I also didn't jump in being all aggressive .

• Heart
Reactions: 74

DC16

VIP Member
So if the paps are constantly following her, where are the pictures at Thorpe Park, where are the pictures of her moving boxes into the house? 🤷🏻‍♀️
If she hates the press and media (who she said I don’t care if they never write anything about her again) why has she teamed up with the Daily Mail? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Will we be seeing a compilation video of HER and Junior today?
What will she buy the one for his birthday, probably why his mum has flown over.

I’d like to see the beds she has built for the 5 kids who don’t even live with her…
Where are the animals, they’ve not been mentioned in ages?
Where is corrupt ex SW Dim Lynne?
This narration of her audio book is bound to be hilarious. Will she get it done in time?
I bet she is secretly hating not having the MM and living in a small house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Winepig

VIP Member
As somebody already said , everything that comes out if Harvey’s mouth is Skanky . His phrases “ I love it , yes mummy , what a day “ etc …. The calling of people “ slaves” and “ I only fly bloody first class” ….
That is NOT him , he doesn’t have the capacity .

He is simply parroting his vile mother .

It does not show either of them in a pleasant light .
The more horrible / controversial stuff he says is the stuff she says in private , no doubt about it .

THEN she pretends to look shocked or starts winding him up , using triggering words or scenarios like “ not having cake “ or “ not flying first class”
I ask you , what parent of somebody like Harvey would EVER think this was ok ?
And yet she still gets lauded as some sort of fantastic mother.
It really does knock me sick to watch him being conversationally lead by her , knowing exactly what she is doing for likes & attention - all the while his behaviour & language gets more unacceptable & remains unchallenged & not corrected.
Whilst the Chav cackles away delightedly at the clicks it will bring.
Being sat anywhere near them on a flight would be my worst nightmare.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 70

Pom Bear

VIP Member
the one of him on his little suitcase trolley has me in stitches every time 😂
That's one of my favourites, one of the first few I made of him I think 😄❤🥰😀💖❤😘 xxxx.

I cant breathe for laughing the stupid twat Lego deserves everything thats coming to hin as we know it will sooner or later hes gone the same way as all the things other exes
---

Hes as bad for not exposing everythingbshes done said he would then nithing samevas AR dont know what all these so called grown ass men are scared of talking out against her but she says and does what she wants

The comments on his eyes make me laugh the most lol 😄😄😄😄❤💖🥰😘 xxxx

Pom bear can you work your magic and produce something along the lines of utterly butterly sluttery?😂

I couldn't resist making it as I popped back on and didn't want to wait to tomorrow I thought I do it tonight 😀🤗😄❤💖🥰😘 xxxx

Resizer_17184113284151.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
So if she’s training to be a life coach…standing up in a court room should be a piece of piss eh KP 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Well she got her wish..
A few think poor, poor, picked on Katie, driven out of her house by some scumbags. She’s the victim.

win, win, a free transformation by some mug. 🙄

She lies, manipulates, cheats, treats people appallingly then plays the vicim.
Not everyone sees through her shit though, legal experts didn’t.
Are those diagnosis even real Katie, or do you only ‘possibly’ have them? 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 67

DC16

VIP Member
I notice she hardly ever shows pictures now of when they eat out. Wonder how pissed up she got last night 😏 🥂🍹🥂🍹
I hope there is going to be absolutely no airbrushing on her magazine cover shoots, needs to be like she did back in the day with no photoshopping, no filters, as she constantly reminds us, she could wipe the floor with any 20 something year olds in the modelling business, so some raw photos shouldn’t be a problem 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m so looking forward to her YouTube tour of the house, when was her YouTube supposed to be starting up? Oh yes 1st December 2023 🙄🙄🙄
Looking forward to seeing what she has done with the kids’ rooms and where she has put all her Barbie dolls and shit.
When is she going to do all these summer gigs…? She definitely stated there was a 40 date summer tour was lined up…so far she’s done Canterbury and got Dublin 29th June. 🤷🏻‍♀️ She wasn’t lying was she? 🤥🤔
Still has her book of lies out next month and the BH. 🙏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
She has dinner with JJ’s mum on Saturday, as she’s flown over from America. And dinner with his dad and sister on Friday.

I would expect things to go rapidly downhill from there then. She seemed to meet Carl's dad once and then it never happened again. Can you imagine all the gurning, lip smacking, vaping and screeching about 'me, me, me' during these dinners?!
Yup, these dinner's will go REALLY well....or maybe not 🤔
Dinner with dad.... she'll be cackling like looney & vaping constantly. SO AM I LIKE WHAT YOU THOUGHT I'D BE LIKE? WHAT DID YOU THINK I'D BE LIKE? LETS FACETIME HARV.....HARV MUMMY IS OUT EATING WITH JJ. DO YOU LOVE THAT HARV? IS IT THE BEST FAMILY EVER HARV? LOOK WHO IS HERE HARV. THIS IS JJ'S DADDY HARV. SAY HELLO HARV. WHAT DO YOU THINK HARV? JJ'S DADDY IS NICE HARV. NOT LIKE YOUR DADDY HARV. YOUR DADDY DWIGHT IS A CUNT ISN'T HE HARV? WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SAY HARV? (hello you cunt) OH HARV, YOU MUSTN'T SWEAR 🙄 YOU'RE SOOOOO CUTE! DO YOU LOVE MUMMY HARV? 😴😴

Dinner with mum....SO YOU'VE COME FROM AMERICA TO MEET ME? cackle cackle vape AM I LIKE YOU THOUGHT I'D BE? AM I ALL OVER THE PRESS IN AMERICA? BECAUSE I'M VERY FAMOUS IN AMERICA. I DID PLAYBOY DON'T YA KNOW. LIVED IN THE PLAYBOY MANSION WITH HUGH. DID YOU KNOW THAT? I LOVE AMERICA BUT I'M JUST TOOOOO BUSY TO GO OVER AT THE MOMENT. I'M SURE JJ HAS TOLD YOU THAT I'VE JUST FINISHED A BIG SELL OUT TOUR. I'VE DONE A COUPLE OF FESTIVALS & MORE COMING UP. SOOOOOOO BUSY 🙄😴😴😴😴

• Haha

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
Do not ignore mods, we're only looking out for people here. But we dont have unlimited time to keep dealing with a mess. We never want to ban anyone, but we have no choice if people keep ignoring warnings.

• Heart
  • Wow

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Well I for one can’t wait to start hiding all the copies of Skankys book in my local Asda and Waterstones and W H Smith. (Yes. I will go the extra mile for “IT” and do it in all 3).

Childish as fuck and doesn’t achieve much, but I had great fun hiding Lung thief’s book of lies every visit in Asda, and telling anyone nearby why I was doing it. 🙌

I even discussed it on a Teams call with some work colleagues who 🤣🤣🤣 for ages then said they would do it too.

A day later I got sent a video on whatapp of a colleague doing it in her local Tesco down South 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Up early, as I have to be in London at stupid o’clock today, listened to a thankfully short podcast over Breckie, seriously less than 20 mins now, they can’t be arsed, I’ll let DC update you on her news, as I Iove DC’s updates. Will say one thing hahahahaha you will love the Lego bollox 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 Dunno why the papers ran than split story, I mean it’s clear it’s not a relationship, but she needs the idiot desperately. She won’t find another twat like him, who will drive her around and be in her pocket for all her demands (makes a cracking cup of ☕ don’t forget) easily, this guy is her total g*mp. Knew that story rubbish straight away, I also believe he has something to do with her new rental, I’m sure we’ll work it out eventually, but for now it’s still odd 🤔 Reckon she is bored of him though, but needs must at the moment, and Lego is her ultimate ”Yes Madam” lackey. Quite a few things in the pod that are very annoying, she’s acting very smug, but honestly she has nothing to be smug about, and behind the outward bravado and BS new projects, I think she must be a very unhappy Skank, no kids, lost the MM, don’t care what she says, she didn’t wanna lose it, stuck with Lego, yes it all all going Pete Tong for madam now. Anyway I’ll let DC tell ya all 🤦🏽‍♀️ as for me, I got a train to catch.

• Heart
Reactions: 63