Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
It’s like a cross between Bunnycuddles and “numbers” 🤔
I am trying so hard to rememeber the name of the guy in court that same day as her. I wonder how he is doing- I am sure he is a huge KP supporter now. Lee-was that him?????

Reactions: 8

Jas19/2

VIP Member
Don’t like the dress she could’ve chose a different conservative look she need a black bra with it would look more seemless but she’s getting a lot of positive commentary

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member

Anyone subscribe to Mail+ that can get into that for us? Apologies if it's already been shared as it is from the beginning of May.
The first few lines I can see look interesting 😜
Try this - and copy and paste the article name into the search engine and press save...

1718125335316.png

Reactions: 6

Jas19/2

VIP Member
So, just Pete then?
Not the other thirty eleventy squillion.
You got the disguised chipolata dig in, where's the chicken legs and look what he's stuck with now, lol, lol?
😈😈
Well I don’t know I haven’t been there so I wouldn’t know but we all heard about Peter in the court case thanks to grassy Vardy the scum loving slag

• Angry
Reactions: 3

Jas19/2

VIP Member
Not one to slut shame in this day and age live and let live but she has been through some heavy dick hasn’t she Peter must have felt like it was throwing a mini party sausage up a entry her gash must be as wide as the Mersey tunnel

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Jas19/2

VIP Member
They fan is back I see ...
There were 20 + comments on that jyy insta post an hour ago when I saw it, 99.9% negative ... now only 4 and all positive ... the delete button is currently in heavy action ... they are probably the one managing it
I looked on her instagram Tracy love

• Angry
Reactions: 1