Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
The only problem with that idea CW delivered the car back in February this was 21st March
The circles that SB & Pricey move in will contain a number of MOT'ers prepared to issue a pass on a dodgy motor.
I know of one person who's vehicles never attend MOT test centres but have current tickets for them as required, £50 delivered in the post on the understanding no questions asked!
If madam is prepared to fly about in a car with bald tyres then what condition is the rest of it in?
Bald break pads, loose steering joints and worn suspension components?
She doesn't like spending money on maintenance on her house so her cars must be in terrible states too, out of sight, out of mind.
So long as it's a Rangey and pink, that's all that matters to little Miss All Fur Coat & No Knickers.
It's prepared to drive around with her kids without a license, tax or insurance so a little thing as to the mechanical condition of said vehicle won't worry her in the slightest.
Hey, it's The Pricey!

• Heart
Reactions: 49

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Removal vans were there earlier
And Mr PP & I assume Daniel & any other idiots she could rope in. Mr PP was planning this anyway, before the ‘acid attack’. What a surprise😡🙈. If lying was a job, she’d be a billionaire 🤣. Her lie’s are an insult to our intelligence 🙉👎

Parry1988

VIP Member
If the papers print her TikTok of his birthday lunch it could get worse for her
When he was on fb she asked Harvey shall we go on TikTok her said No but she still did it
Come on journos this is your chance to help a vulnerable adult, you print enough shite about kps hair appointments

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Ooooooooooo..... Well done The Fail for pointing this out...!

Ahhhh, that must of been why she was saying on the TT live about not saying the c word.
She still managed to get a violation, wouldn’t be surprised if TT chucked her off in the end today on the live.
---
IMG_2657.jpeg
So I posted a picture yesterday, some girls had bumped into KP, she commented that her breath stank!
IMG_2658.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

DC16

VIP Member
A bleary eyed Kylie wakes up at 4am, decides to hop on her iPad, to see what an arse Skank looked at the silent disco, I see she looked boring for a change, no outrageous dress, then sees how she got there. She only took the dangerously unroadworthy acid covered pink thing and it might be the night light, and there are still marks on the car, but it looks like the back window has been cleaned up a bit, WTF now 🤷🏽‍♀️ Kylie decides to go back to sleep, let you all puzzle about this one when you wake up, what game is in play here, and how is she driving miles on that tyre, it looked f*cked in that photo the other day 🤔

View attachment 2959351
Amazing that she got someone to check it over on a bank holiday Sunday to confirm it was ok to drive after such an attack. 🤷🏻‍♀️
JJ and her in their matching outfits, so pathetic. And him waiting around for her, with her 24/7 is even more pathetic, but as we all know, she hates her men to come to ‘work’ with her and she says it’s ’not healthy’ to be together all the time, they need to have their friends too and not be checking up on them constantly…yes folks, she really did say all that shit recently on a podcast. 🤦🏻‍♀️

She didn’t really seem to advertise this event either. Hope it wasn’t a cash in hand job…🤔as we all know she won’t work for peanuts, she’s is not cheap, otherwise word will get around…
She does love a brown envelope at a club PA. 😡

• Haha
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Word up @DC16 I will be joining in on a listen of this week’s podcast 😁I feel it’s gonna be a good’un, there are always lies but these lies are going to be shocking, but hilarious, knowing it’s all BS 😁 I for one can’t wait to hear her trying to play this one, while Edna half-heartedly ummmms and nods along to the lies, and you just know Edna knows it’s all bollox, but plays along, cos they want coin from the dwindling deluded fanbase. They both play their audience for fools, and sadly they are, they’ll lap it up, though it does look like even some of the diehards are starting to wake up, judging by a few comments I’m seen posted, even they can see the lies now.

Not a good day for Skanky, the eviction story is now 3rd highest on the Mail sidebar of shame, and there’s another story where she doesn’t look good, trending as well ( the screenshots they’ve used of her on both of the stories are cracking me up 🤣) ….tough day to be a Skanky fan, oh what lies will she tell her Bristol fans tonight 😁

IMG_8051.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

IfTheCapFits

VIP Member
Moving day just after a bank holiday AND half term, that's got to have been booked at least a month in advance hasn't it?! 🙄🤬

Nah, I just don’t believe that. I mean, even if she has banged a judge or a politician, who would really give a fuck these days? I mean it’s hardly earth shattering. I think she’s such a slippery weasel that she just whips out the Flack Card at any opportune moment and everyone pussyfoots around cos they’re scared she’ll top herself.
And how would this judge or politician influence everything that happens to her....down to a county level? So 3 magistrates are just about to judge her driving case, maybe the 10th in a day of 20 cases and a special carrier pigeon flies into court and drops a message from Lord Wotsit that says never prosecute the pricey? Same for the Bankruptcy and HMRC. This Lord or MP influences all the people involved how exactly? There would never be forensic investigators and a bankruptcy extended for 5 years if she was protected. If this person was so powerful they'd just get the debts written off or pay for her!

• Heart

ChiRie

VIP Member
So she contacted them on bank holiday Monday and they conventiently had three great big vans available 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 48

In_Deep

Last post for a few hours as just landed at work (hopefully catch up later when I get a break)

Quick thought... As per @midsummer blue said, has it been deliberately damaged to devalue it in case the bailiffs come back? Them deciding it's not economically viable to seize, plus the added publicity of the "acid attack" is a win-win for the unscrupulous bitch, isn't it... 🤔

She clearly has a deep connection to that monstrosity, so I'd wager she'd damage it just to stop it being taken from her... 😡

Re the tyres being "sorted" to get it through it's MOT, she could easily have got some from another vehicle and after it's collected from the testing station, swap them back? She's so fucking arrogant and irresponsible that she won't have even considered the danger of driving on bald rubber (lol after the forehead comments that could be her new nickname... "Bald Rubber Price" 🤣🤣🤣

Enjoy your Sunday evening Krusties ❤

• Heart
  • Haha

oogling

VIP Member
I hope whomever is renting does a 3 month check…after 3 days it’s doing to be an absolute shit pit. 3 weeks things will be completely destroyed and carpets ruined with piss and shit…so a 3 month check, fucking hell…

I agree with @DC16, I’m SURE a lump sum has been put down to cover several months - the landlord thinks they’ve had a windfall, probably ‘sold’ by her fake management , ‘BeigeZilla’ popping round selling a top celebrity staying there - ‘see, here’s 6 months/1 year rent upfront! That’s how RICH and FAMOUS they are…I cant reveal their identity for security reasons of course’.

I hope to fuck they have a watertight Claus in the contract re damage…TwatCunt wont pay, but whomever got it in her name will be held accountable…shall we guess Olive Management or similar, which will suddenly go into liquidation and be unable to pay for the damage??
The Landlord is going to be left with a HEFTY bill, I absolutely guarantee it!!

DC16

VIP Member
Maybe she's going to run for Parliament again! We haven't had that story for a long time, must be time to dust that one off again!
Yeah, like to see her try being a double, undischarged bankrupt with restraining orders, eviction order, serial driving offender, community service attender and couldn't even tell the constituencies how much a pint of milk costs 😂
---
Was that her BIG announcement then?!

• Haha

midsummer blue

VIP Member
One of my parents had her disabled son shout at the waiting staff in a restaurant, she grabbed him by the scruff of the neck marched him over to them and made him apologise,then told him his treat had been cancelled and took him home.Most parents I dealt with would not allow bad manners or language, despite their son or daughter having a learning disability. Harvey has no need to be the way he is.
I agree completely. I am a stickler for good manners and taught my autistic daughter from a young age. As for swearing, hearing any vulnerable adult swearing is just awful. And goading Harvey to swear, in front of an audience is just atrocious. She is one sick bitch. And talking to him like he’s a baby, . He’s a bloody adult, so treat him like one, and stop with the expecting him to boost your ego with the great mummy stuff. You are NOT a great mummy. You’ve just drummed it into his head to tell you that you are. 😡

• Heart
  • Sad

BadJanet

VIP Member
I can't watch that FB with Harvey, camera full on him, he looks uncomfortable, he can't give informed consent for this.
It is totally wrong
Just exploitation by his own mother
Where is the vulnerable adult safeguarding?
😥😡

• Sad
  • Angry

buttheyneverblindme8

Well there is clearly no duty of care or safeguarding when H is with her. Authorities need to step in. This is unacceptable. He’s not a performing seal & shouldn’t be encouraged to use this language. But nothing ever seems to happen. 😡🤮💩. She’s an utter disgrace. 4 kids removed over the years and yet vulnerable H is left with this out of control, arrogant, uncaring ‘thing’.
We have neighbours whose daughter is exactly like this with her kids. Everyone in our street has reported her to the social (as the grandparents have custody of four of the six), but the daughter openly admits to lying to the social etc. She was recorded admitting it, yet STILL she slipped through the net. She's done a lot worse too, and if I were to tell you, you wouldn't believe me because they sound so... well, unbelievable, but it's the truth.

My honest view is that the social just take what they're told as gospel because they're overworked, understaffed, and - of course - "lessons will be learned" when an inevitable tragedy occurs.

• Sad