Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
God all that old tat, it must be being piled up outside. That house will be nowhere near big enough to store all that so she’ll be making a pigs ear of it before she’s even spent one night there. It’s also, although detached, nowhere near as secluded as the MM. Those neighbours will be having 40 fits within a few weeks.
She isn’t used to neighbors, or as we will refer to them “witnesses”. It will be interesting to see what they have to say once she is coming and going. I cant imagine their disappointment at having her move in

• Haha
Reactions: 45

IfTheCapFits

VIP Member
She's carefully only stated the "authorities", which is guaranteed to be bollocks, but leaves it open for people to think it's the police, which is incredibly unlikely.

Madam & her games, just a shame for her that she's played them too often & way more people can now see what a twisted, spiteful bitch she is with no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Woohoo! 🥳

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Let's hope the restaurant behaviour by skank gets an outing in the red tops, then it might sink in to some people like podcasters and celebs that blow smoke up it's arse thinking it's such a wonderful mummy and alround lovely caring person when they interview it, the companies that want skank to advertise and TV channels (yes BBC) i'm looking at you that it's not just banter as she calls it but full on neglect, abuse and exploitation of a vulnerable adult. Then maybe all these idiots that throw compliments and work at her and think she's such a caring mummy to H will start to turn their backs on skank.😎
Your wish has been granted, Stan. Red tops have picked it up now.

• Sad
  • Haha

In_Deep

Does anyone know why she has swapped the KP11LEO reg plate for the one it's currently displaying, which is YE11HKZ?
I'm assuming HKZ is the original that it was registered under, and LEO is a vanity plate she cherish transferred to it?

From the "acid attack" video...

1.jpg

From a couple of years ago...

2.jpg

As Stan, DC and others have already ruminated, something utterly stinks to high heaven about this "acid attack" (and for once it isn't her)

Also, looking back at that calendar, could that entry for Saturday be "PP in Skegness with JJ"...? Does she refer to the old man as "PP"? I dunno?! I think lack of sleep from working nights is playing havoc with my brain and eyesight lol 🥴

• Heart

MelodyMaker

Chatty Member
It's too loud for him in a nightclub, bitch probably gets cash in hand for a nightclub appearance and Harvey will see none of it.
When she did take him, he had to wear ear defenders, they put on a train set for him to play with, so a child in an adult setting. Finished off with having his photo taken surrounded by young scantily dressed girls, one of which had her boob out!
Fantastic safeguarding by the mother of a vulnerable disabled young man.
Katie's SUCH a great mother to Harvey, isn't she Harve? Harve?? Harve??? :mad::mad::mad:

• Sad
  • Angry

Ecosse

VIP Member
How come this word "kind" keeps popping up? JJ has used it about her, after she said it about herself.
I believe it is a very important attribute in a life partner but I have to say that, from everything I've ever seen or heard about KP, it's about the last word I'd associate with her.

Ecosse

VIP Member
When he put his hand over his face, you could see the outline of his eye in front of the hand. Filters?
He's getting agitated. I think the Live has been paused because he is about to kick off...
I've not seen the twitching before. Nor sure why she's telling him to stop doing it. Surely it's involuntary?
And how on earth does she expect him to stop swearing when she laughs at him every time he does it? And if there's a "College mode" whereby he know not to do it, how come he does it with her? Ask yourself that, Katie.

• Sad
  • Angry

midsummer blue

VIP Member
Maybe the Bailiffs were coming back for it. And that’s why she ruined it. we all know she does anything possible to stop things happening. No backgrid photo’s no Only Fans etc.
Vandals would do All the cars not just that one.

cosytoes

Jumped on this thread as the Haywards Heath house is just down the road from me… it definitely looks like the same house from the daily mail pictures 😫
Get in the car now and go get some tea!!
What you’re in your pj’s
Never mind just pretend they’re a jycrap jump suit 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Scuttler

Here we go
Here we go
Here we go!

Here we gooooooOOOO

HERE WE GO!

Scarves, bells and whistles out kids!!! HERE WE GO! 🤸🏼‍♀️🤸🏼‍♀️🤸🏼‍♀️

👁 ♥ 💻

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
I still can’t believe what a stunningly amazingly beautiful day it has been today 😁 and for some reason my wine tastes so fine I can only believe Kylie has squished the grapes herself 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

‘Cherish the Day’, as Sade does say, we’ve been waiting a long time for this day to arrive, I’m playing Sade ( I love this woman as much as I love Kylie 😁 ) tonight not Kool 🍷😁

• Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
It is really unfair but it is still a huge step down from her mansion. She is used to treating her house like shit. Even in previous rentals, like with SB, she has made the place a dump within months. Thats with someone else responsible living there too. Imagine what she will be like on her own. Her rentals will get smaller and smaller (like russian dolls) until she is in a bloody treehouse in AFPs garden! she might be falling down slowly, one step at a time but at least she is banging her head on every step!
She'll be like Katona, they won't renew the lease. KK was told to leave 2 properties in Crowborough. Complaints from neighbours & both of them were left like shit holes & her deposit kept to clear up the places. KFP will do the same. I don't even see how she's able to afford £5K per month rent & then there's the bill too. At the moment she's paying out nothing. No mortgage, no utilities etc, so she's in for a shock. Can't be renting in her name. Also many rentals don't allow pets. Hopefully those one's that have survived will be rehomed. I bet anything, she's left cat's behind, fending for themselves. :cry:

• Sad
  • Angry

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Removal vans were there earlier
I wonder/wander if this has got anything to do with the HUGE announcement she was going to make on the 28th of May, i.e. she's moving out..... which was a couple of weeks before the 'acid' atttack/eviction notice/repossession, etc. She really does like to try and spin in but we know, Skanky, WE know....

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
2020 Just been made bankrupt:
KATIE Price has vowed she'll never move back into her "Mucky Mansion" as she's officially moved in with boyfriend Carl Woods.
"The doctors from The Priory have said that my house, mentally, is a place I can't ever go back to because there's too many memories.

2021 Chucked out of the rental:

2022: ££££ signs for a TV deal:
'It's now my happy home': Katie Price reveals the remarkable transformation of her Mucky Mansion which boasts a sleek new kitchen, stylish décor and incredible themed bedrooms for her kids

What a difference 2 years makes....

2024 " I can't wait to get out this house in a few months time," ONLY BECAUSE SHE HAD TOO!

Let's take bets on how long this one will last.... maybe she better keep most of those boxes packed. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

In_Deep

Noticed him cowering beind her in the "acid attack vid"...😂

I think this is a far more plausible explanation...

3.jpg

Edit: Sorry for the shit effort, but I'm knackered lol 🥱

• Haha
  • Heart