Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
I’m sure she will be up bright and early after her late night to give Harvey the best birthday, with all his family, brothers and sisters, nice cake, doing stuff that Harvey wants to do. Frogs and trains.

Expect it with be a supersized burger and a carrot cake as she will say that is what H wanted.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 52

DC16

VIP Member
#393 Katie Price Finally evicted from the mucky mansion, the neighbours will soon be airing their dissatisfaction.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Getalyfe

I live literally a 5-min walk from Clapham Grand. There were hundreds more people queuing up for the bingo the following night than they were for KP.

This venue sells out singing events to disney films.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

TwistedUndies

It’s the poor neighbours that we need to be concerned about now. Their house prices have just plummeted and their peace and tranquility has just been destroyed. Wait for the cars to turn up on the driveway with the lurid pink horse box blocking the street 😳
Me too 😔 The semi-detached to the right were not happy about the new house being built because of the effect on their peace and privacy..and also access to their property on the shared access road. Next door has a lovely garden and next door but one has young children.…they will not be happy if she is screeching and swearing in the back garden. The land was sold for development by the house on the left. They will be regretting that decision soon. (I had a nosy at the planning app). I don’t expect this move will work out well….she really is only suited to a caravan in the middle of some wasteland on an industrial estate where she can’t bother anyone!
Here is a pic of the car someone put on fb tonight for damage inspection 😉

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

LiarLozza

Why does she talk to him like he's a baby? I've worked with an autistic child albeit he was 5 years old, but if Harvey had a proper routine he would go so far. She uses this poor lad for a 'photo prop' and that's it, she's cruel and this is why he gets bullied - she knows the trolls will be out in full throttle teasing him but she doesn't care. Poor Harvey I feel sorry for the poor chap, I do hope eventually he gets a 'carer' that will actually care for him and give him the care he needs. Smh such a damn shame.

• Sad
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
The comments on the Fail are excoriating...! All of them are condemning her actions at that live podcast.

OMG I hadn’t seen the video, FFS the audience are laughing along, encouraging her as she makes H repeatedly swear, what the f*ck is wrong with these people, her fans are the very worst, shameful, this is pure exploitation of a vulnerable man, Anyone else in the public eye would be cancelled for this, she might be slated on the Mail comments, but you just know her audience will defend this as banter and a bit of a laugh innit, she’ll probably go on a pod and they’ll nod along justifying it with her, saying yes isn’t H amazing. She’ll just carry on doing this regardless, again no one will stop her.

Also occurred to me thankfully B was rescued from her circus show, even though B at her age wouldn’t have been allowed on that stage, like being backstage at the panto, taken to that adult brunch thing, there were no consequences. I bet Skank would have ignored the rules, and brought B out there as a mini-me, I shudder to think what Skank would have done if B was still with her, that brunch thing was bad enough, with the high heels and makeup, this could have been even worse. Gee thankfully that is one thing she has lost, she can no longer exploit her daughter, let’s hope that stays the case for the next few years, it must 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

• Heart
  • Wow

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Skanks letting every potential landlord know that she's the target of vandals, who would rent to her now with that knowledge. Wonder if this attack is just deflection for the fact nobody with a brain will rent their property to her and the new landlord has found out it was her renting the new house under one of the clans or krytens name and has ripped up the tenancy agreement. 🤣

• Haha

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Hhhaaaaaa she’s getting literally slaughtered in the Mail comments they’ve even printed mine.
---
For all her bullshit this eviction will hit her hard. I don’t think she ever thought they’d take that house, not in a million years.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Anna666

VIP Member

What a load of fucking bollocks!!! ...... ` authorities??? ` and who may they be .... her shit hole is not council property .... so prey tell pwwwicceee .... what authority in the land has given you this precious advice on a privately ( mortgage company ) owned home ...... good news though, despite her arrogant ` big I am ` .... I'm not being evicted crap ... she is INDEED being evicted!! and the shityhole is NOT HERS and NOT safe ..... Over to you amish blubber edna 🤷‍♀️ ... her management :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Ecosse

VIP Member
This is the house the Mail are referring to. It's a new-build and immaculate inside. Won't last long.
£5 fucking grand a month. How the FUCK is that allowed???? Who's paying for it, who's guarantor for her and who's going to clear up the inevitable shit show she will leave behind when/if she goes? Do the owners even realise who's moving in?
This is SO FUCKING UNFAIR!!!!!
---
When she says "the authorities" have said she should move out, perhaps she means the mortgage provider?!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

WillowTree21

VIP Member
And let’s not forget that most of those cars have sat outside rusting , barely been started up for months at a time ( allegedly ) and not maintained in any way whatsoever .
Couple that with the piss & puke stains , rotting takeaway remnants & creatures that have made nests inside them , they’ll be worth next to nothing.
And these pieces of junk have to be moved. Probably unroad worthy & not taxed or MOT. Police should be waiting to see them being driven away & stop them. I bet 100% she’ll be behind the wheel at some point. This is an ideal opportunity for police. RedTops, get those drones fired up😂🙏🏻. IF she’s got this new rental place, with own grounds, owners not going to be happy with a car lot of rusty old vehicles. The next few weeks starting from today will be interesting…… Think loads of 💩 will start coming out & happening. Karma bus will be worth waiting for, even though it was delayed🙀👍😂

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Trotting out her narcissistic posts again, wonder/ wander who that is aimed at🤔

Here’s a novel thought KP, why don’t you concentrate on your own relationship with your latest one, instead of having yet another pointless dig at your exs, especially Pete, who I’m sure by now JJ is fed up of you banging on about. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Also proves that krytens was well and truly in on the pink beast attack, no wonder the clan have let him join the family group on social media hes as bad as they are. 😉😎

• Heart
  • Sick

terryfaefife

So then; The thing has gone to the next Crapcast rubbish in the pink monstrosity a-whooping and Woo-Hooing!
I do hope The Sun have sent someone to check on the existence of this "acid attack" or whether the rain has simply washed it all off, and whilst they're about it they can have a look at those bald tyres too. Bristol Plodshop might like to take a look if its not too much bother
There is no way that was an acid ‘attack’. Whatever it was, was poured very carefully over bits of the car. If the liquid had been thrown, there would have been spatter marks everywhere. Yes I do watch too many forensic detective programs! Lol

• Haha

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Oh the irony....! Photo of her pink RR pictured next to a speed camera and sign....

1716916156560.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

DC16

VIP Member
So despite the pink car being the target, authorities have deemed it sooooo bad she must leave her home that she loves (when things are going well, like a C4 tv show) or hates (when it’s not) immediately, she’s quite happy to get in said attacked, pink, monstrosity and be driven to Bristol, ok makes absolutely perfect sense.
🤷🏻‍♀️

What’s wrong with JJ’s car?

• Haha