Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
Oh no, I hope she has done a forwarding address for all the court stuff....

• Haha
Reactions: 55

WillowTree21

VIP Member
She’s not ‘normal’. How would any sane person be acting like this if you’ve been evicted & your home contents are being removed & on a removal van? Plus the Pink RR being damaged with ‘acid’, fearing for her life as it’s a personal attack on her to scare her💩👎🤣. Being told by ‘authorities’ she needs to get away from MM, day before the 1st official eviction day🧐🙈. And there it sits, the F’ing arrogant POS, laughing, like not a care in the world, ready to meet her public, the absolute brain dead morons, many of whom have actually paid to see this lying, mutilated CON artist🙈🤮😡. Honestly, she‘s living in La La land. It’s really not the full ticket. What lie’s will spill out of the potty mouth tonight? Is Harvey with her I wonder? And assume the frumpy dumpy Beige enabling Bison, will go along with all the 💩she spews 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
What will supersize flan fran will say about this 🤣
Quite a few of the big supporters on Skank’s IG comments section will not know what to do with themselves today, they were all adamant she was staying and MM 3 was still in play, that Lou woman must be very confused…..oh a what a joyful day, Skank and her fans in complete disarray 🥳😁

• Haha

ChiRie

VIP Member
She must have booked the removal vans, you can't just phone up and get one that quick can you?? So all planned
Course it was all booked. She deliberately took the RR out for that podcast then it gets acid chucked on it next day. Today authorities of Katie Fucking Price have told her she shouldn't stay there after that. All made up bullshit to look like she's not being evicted.

A friends boyfriend frequently goes mental at her tearing up the house when he's drunk. Last time police came and they could hear him shouting the odds when she was on the call. They changed all her locks there and then that night and gave her a personal alarm and doorbell camera. She wasn't told she had to leave the property for her safety. It's all KP. A liar of the highest fucking order and her braindead fans will probably feel sorry for her.
---
Jeeesus. This is like when authorities allegedly advised her to keep the kids from Kieran. She invents the danger and then pesters authorities with her tale tales until they advise her to do something they would tell anyone to do :rolleyes:
Who are these "authorities" I know who they are the authoroties of Katie Fucking Price herself!

• Heart
  • Haha

Lin60

Strange that whilst J&B were living there and there was weird things going on supposedly the children weren’t allowed to go and live back with their Dad for their safety, but now egg whites have been thrown over the car she’s got to leave like NOW!!!!
Looked like egg whites to me 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Grifted a free birthday burger for H in exchange for some advertising and now exploiting it for the good mummy points with the brain-dead fan, that restaurant should be ashamed to be part of this just because they think having skank in plugging their shitty restaurant will bring in extra custom, the place needs boycotting and anyone in that place with any decency complains about it and asks the manager to get skank to stop. Whole fucking bunch from skank to the restaurant are nothing but exploitative cunts. 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Sigh, I see she’s been exploiting H again, another example of something she does that is never stopped, never told it is unacceptable, her braindead fans encouraging her to abuse a disabled man. Honestly her and the idiots that follow her never fail to disgust me, how anyone thinks it’s ok to do this is beyond me, but these are her people, appalling humans, she is no better than the dreadful people who abuse him online 😔

I was out today with the fam, and I mentioned to Mr SK that Skank had an acid attack on her car, and showed him the video, then told him Lego-StonerBoy drove it on a 4 hour trip with that dodgy tyre. Mr SK just said how fortunate it was that they didn’t attack the tyres with acid and how careful they must have been to not accidentally drop any acid on the tyres or the acid didn’t drip down from the side of the car onto the tyres, very lucky indeed, that could have been a disaster on that 4 hour drive 🤦🏽‍♀️

She did it, didn’t she, or rather Lego did it, must put ‘Car Vandal’ down on his list of jobs he performs for madam. Honestly the lies and BS from her are escalating, its non-stop nonsense, when will it stop, I fear it never will 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
. This is a day you will never forget SmilieK. Get the wine out & play your tunes 🍾🍸
Oh I’ve haven’t stopped laughing since I heard the news Willow, wine will be drunk tonight, hope we have some more updates, with the removal vans on the road 🍷🥳😁

Absolute scenes in the Sun showbiz office, the editor giving the orders, especially after she called their chief reporter a liar the other day….don‘t bite the hand that feeds Skank, but you did, didn’t you 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

299B0178-E5C4-4066-89D9-337DD653F176.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

DC16

VIP Member
In those pics taken of the removals, legos wagon thing is clearly seen on the left. There seems to be another RR, a black one and it looks like it has had a cover on it that is on the floor. Whose is the black RR? Is that another one of hers she has squirrelled away?
Yes, she has had that black RR for a quite a while too. Unbelievable that a bankrupt who s not allowed to drive has a car collection.

• Angry
Eeeeee fucking hell she’s absolutely shameless. She genuinely will think people will believe this! Anyone else of sound mind just wouldn’t even try this surely, the embarrassment of how transparent a lie it is. It’s enough to make someone cringe into oblivion never to return.
It's proof too of how devious she is, that she will plan and fake supposed criminal acts without a second thought. More evidence she would deliberately make false accusations on Kieran. She's proper bonkers. There's something really wrong in your noggin if you fake an acid attack 🤨. What's next? a car crash or kidnap to get out of bankruptcy court?!

• Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Ooooooooooo..... Well done The Fail for pointing this out...!

Well there is clearly no duty of care or safeguarding when H is with her. Authorities need to step in. This is unacceptable. He’s not a performing seal & shouldn’t be encouraged to use this language. But nothing ever seems to happen. 😡🤮💩. She’s an utter disgrace. 4 kids removed over the years and yet vulnerable H is left with this out of control, arrogant, uncaring ‘thing’.

• Angry
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Skank’s moving up on the Mail sidebar of shame, now at Number 2 and 2nd most trending, only kept off the top spot by Eamonn and Ruth, and that’s a tough one to beat at mo 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 Everyone knows you are a liar now Skank, you lied about leaving, and the Red Tops are going in on ya 😁 and where’s that big announcement, surely you didn’t lie about that as well 🤔
IMG_8062.jpeg

What a glorious day isn’t it Birthday Kylie, my wine awaits, woo hoo, we gotta love it…..moving day is here 🚚💨👍🏾🥳😁

IMG_7647.gif

• Haha
  • Heart

helptheaged

VIP Member
Just been reading some of the comments about Harvey on stage
People have had enough of her using him even a few fans saying I watched Harvey and me and thought she was a good mum but it was all for show
And loads saying Harvey’s problems was caused by drunk/drugs/vd
The tide has really turned on her now but she cannot see it

• Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Don't all come for me,, but felt sorry for skank only getting an Aldi caterpillar cake off kryten for her birthday so made her a cake and i'm dropping it off at the podcast tonight. 😉🤣
Screenshot_20240528-171809~3.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Ecosse

VIP Member
A "source" in the Sun has apparently said that when she saw the video of Carl and Kieran, she texted C to tell him he was a sad cunt.
So, yes, I think we can agree she wasn't happy about it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
I dont know if these has been said as I'm way behind, and have been for some time now. But does anyone think the acid attack on car could be a warning from that builder guy she went to Turkey with? Bit of a coincidence that shes kept quiet all this time, yet as soon as she mentions him her car gets vandalised
If you were going to throw acid on one of her cars you would go for the most expensive one, not some piece of shit thats ready for the scrapyard. Just more made up nonsense, from its deluded brain to get itself some publicity.

• Haha
Reactions: 52