Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Latest picture of the happy couple driving off into the sunset to start their happy life together. 🤣🤣🤣
(Couldn't find a picture of tin cans on strings but hope you get the gist )😉🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20240528-181646~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

AimlessShameless

VIP Member
I've had a really shitty day at work. I've got home to hubby who basically handed me a large glass of wine and told me to spend the rest of the evening tattling (and he's got tea all sorted) . Turns out he noticed the articles in the red tops and thought he'd cheer me up. Gotta love him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 93

Uppompey

Chatty Member
Katie Price 392: Using her disabled son as a performing seal, when will consequences start to get real?

• Heart
Reactions: 83

Pom Bear

VIP Member
New thread 🧵 😀💖 and title 😀💖 xxx.

Will leave this here while I catch up on last thread🧵😀 x.....

Cooking with Pom .....🐶🐾😘 x

Resizer_17167565423251.jpg

Today we are going to mix two ingredients together ...firstly add Edna in a bowl ....

Resizer_17167565157481.jpg

Slowly mix in Legohead ...

Resizer_17132937198371.jpg

Put in oven Gas Mark 5. Cook for 30 minutes 😀 x

Here's one I made earlier 😄 x

Resizer_17167562363781.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I don't understand why anyone thinks this is 'cute' ... he is a 22yr old disabled man with a fork mouth & there is nothing 'cute' about him, this is massively exploitative, his use of foul language is not his fault, but, its not funny or endearing. Harvey deserves a private life
---

I think it's just a matter of time before this is stopped
That video has made me cry for him. As a parent to 4 ASD children seeing that has me racing through every emotion possible 😢
At the start he actually orders his food & drink independently & is clearly able to ask for what he'd like. He's very polite. That was actually amazing & made me tear up in a happy way. I don't doubt for 1 second that is some he's learnt from college!
He uses Makaton more than once. She only acknowledged it once. That said it's the ONLY time I've heard her use the word Makaton 🙄. And I'm guessing the stupid tramp still hasn't bothered to learn Makaton. I have plenty I'd like to say to her using Makaton 🤬 I saw some stupid twat comment that 'he's doing well with his Makaton'. FFS, he's been using Makaton like a pro for years! It's not like he's just learnt how to sign "thank you" 🙄 I've banged on about it sooooo many times BUT how can she not have even bothered to learn Makaton as a way to communicate with her child when he's been using it for years???????? Soooo many times I've seen him using it & she hasn't got a fucking clue 🤬
He's already accepted JJ as the new daddy & doesn't seem phased by it 🥴
Her using him as a performing seal throughout that makes me feel nauseous, angry & sad. He has very obviously had enough & is exhibiting clear signs & behaviours to show this. Does she care? Does she fuck 🤬 And the amount of food, well nothing needs saying about that 🤬

• Heart
  • Sad

DC16

VIP Member
She must have booked the removal vans, you can't just phone up and get one that quick can you?? So all planned

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Well, the day of the BIG, HUGE, announcement, what could it be…

A travel show with Princess?
She’s been accepted, by some miracle and has found a spare week in her busy schedule, to do her paramedic training?
She’s starting her YT channel up again (which she said was happening on the 1st December (I suppose she didn’t say which year)?
She’s filming for C4 (even though they have no record)? Or BGT replacing Amanda Holden, so she can sit next to Mr Cowell?
She’s bringing out a new album of her greatest hit? Or a duet with Junior?
She’s been pronounced fit to work for the next 9 weeks, so will be back on TT live/FB live every day until her BH?
She’s having more surgery? 🙏
She is cured of her needle phobia?
She is cured of her severe PTSD, severe ADHD thanks to Alan?
She’s bringing back her empire, perfume, underwear, swimwear?
She’s pregnant with the 4 more babies she wanted?
She is going to adopt too?
She has paid her creditors? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
A new reality show on her OFs?
JJ is joining OFs?
She’s starting a clothing company to rival JYY?
She’s going to compete in the Olympics?
She’s running the 2025 London Marathon?
She’s becoming a life coach?
She’s becoming a manager to up and coming models?
She really is moving into a caravan in Yorkshire?
Everyone (even celebs) are invited to her big 30 year anniversary party?
Her 5 kids really do live with her and she has 96 pages of troof to prove it?
She doesn’t care if the press never write about her again?
She is going to quietly retire, to spend her days making her own clothes and curtains with her 3 sewing machines?
She is going to devote the rest of her life to charity
She really has turned over a new leaf and is going to be a nice person and never say a bad word about anyone ever again, bury the hatchet with all her exs?
Nah, not going to happen….🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Jomo11

VIP Member
I have no words 🤷‍♀️. What in the world is she doing to Harvey? The way she treats him is so wrong on so many levels and I think she does it on purpose - sorry if that causes any offence but I think she does.

I always think of the tragic case of the 'Elephant Man' when I see her parading her son out like a circus freak, which is exactly what she is doing. She knows full well it will cause outrage in most people, but it gives her the most clicks and attention which is exactly what she wants. She doesn't care about being hated and slated because it is attention all the same which is what she craves.

There is absolutely no need for him to be part of her show, it is not right, and it is not fair. Her brain-dead fans are laughing at him the way people do at a zoo where a seal has been trained to clap its fins on command. Some people think that behaviour is cute - it is not. It is exploitation of a vulnerable person.

She lost custody of B whom she was also using to cause the most controversy by encouraging/allowing to dress in a certain way, so now Harvey is her puppet again. Making him swear, trying to convince him that he wants to 'perform' in a nightclub is all for own gain and there is no concern for his welfare or his wishes at all. He is not her performing monkey - he is a vulnerable human being that needs protecting from her narcissistic manipulations. His behavior is all down to her, for the most part. All this does to me is to illustrate how evil she really is. Absolutely no respect for Sophie either for agreeing to it as well. Apologies for the rant but this has really pissed me off. She gets away with far too much, too often purely because she knows how to play the system.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 75

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
That's so very sad, she should learn it and use it. Any way of communicating better for him she should learn. It wasn't until you mentioned maketon I went back and watched the video and noticed. I guess I'm just used to similar gestures as I do things like that to communicate things to my dad. He doesn't know BSL, back then his parents didn't care and dumped him off on his Grandmother when an accident made his deaf. Never was taught it and he doesn't think he could learn it now. KP really is an evil selfich bitch.
Makaton is easier to learn than BSL. It's more of an overview/idea of what you want to say rather than signing every single word. I initially signed up for levels 1 & 2. I enjoyed it so much that I quickly signed up for levels 3 & 4/advanced. And because I'd qualified at advanced, I was then able to take Safeguarding. Learning Makaton for orgasm was 1 of the funniest things I've ever done 🤣 It was a fun breather in what was heavy learning. Safeguarding Makaton is something I hope to never have to use though as it involves abuse/sexual abuse/consent etc. But I also feel proud that I do have the knowledge to help someone speak about this if I ever needed to.
I have recently used Makaton to help in a situation. A young man was with his carer. He was using Makaton & she couldn't understand what he was asking for. Bless her, she was trying but not getting it. Another person was also trying to guess but not getting it either. I could see the young man was starting to get agitated so I intervened. I firstly addressed him & made him aware that I understood him & could speak with him. I then explained to his carer what he wanted. She was so thankful. She said she was still learning. The young man was non verbal. But he was so happy that he could speak to me. I spent a few moments interacting with him. It was so lovely to be able to do that. I went home & told the OH & my kids. Then I cried, soft twat I am 🤣
How can she not want that level of understanding with her son? How can she not want to be able to calm him by talking to him in Makaton? Nope, it's far better to run her talons all over his face, force him to look at her & kiss him on the lips when he's getting agitated 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 74

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
For goodness sake Krusties....I've missed a couple of hours, I come back to an "acid" story & not 1 of you has realised what has VERY obviously happened 🤷🤦 I have to say, I'm slightly disappointed with the Sunday sleuthing 🔎 You are right in that it's not an acid attack. You are right in that she instigated for a headline. But you all clearly missed the simple fact that her lips have finally burst from being over pumped with shite to inflate them. The pus from her lips is what has sprayed on the range rover & caused the damage. Mystery solved. Just call me Miss Marple 😁👏😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

DC16

VIP Member
Course it was all booked. She deliberately took the RR out for that podcast then it gets acid chucked on it next day. Today authoroties of Katie Fucking Price have told her she shouldn't stay there after that. All made up bullshit to look like she's not being evicted.

A friends boyfriend frequently goes mental at her tearing up the house when he's drunk. Last time police came and they could hear him shouting the odds when she was on the call. They changed all her locks there and then that night and gave her a personal alarm and doorbell camera. She wasn't told she had to leave the property for her safety. It's all KP. A liar of the highest fucking order and her braindead fans will probably feel sorry for her.
Yes, WHY does she not have any CCTV...

Kidnap threats
Partners having affairs
F4J torching car and killing her dog
Delivery driver's killing her dogs.
People always coming to her door to ask for photos
People graffiti-ing the fence or stealing it.
People stealing her post.
Delivery driver's killing her dogs.
Bailiffs

WHY WHY WHY NO SECURITY??

Reactions: 70