Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

toggle16

Jumped on this thread as the Haywards Heath house is just down the road from me… it definitely looks like the same house from the daily mail pictures 😫

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 67

Ming55

VIP Member
Watched 5 mins of the live, absolutely disgusted with the way she treats him. The kissing on the lips and the caressing of the face gives me a real bad vibe. If I was working with him I,d be demanding a safeguarding meeting ASAP. He is clearly not happy and is being fed his lines. Sorry but this “cute” Harvey is not., these blind stupid fans need to wake up to the reality. She is not a good mother. He is grossly overweight with poor social skills. I know he is disabled but he has the potential and ability to be a lot better. His mother has destroyed a natural way of life for him in order to make herself look good and earn coin. Any decent social worker or professional should have pointed this out years ago.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Parry1988

VIP Member
For anyone who missed it it's on her Facebook
Breaks my heart seeing that poor lad. So tired bless him and instead of having a nice little party at home with his family and a carrot cake he's being made to perform for strangers to stroke his disgusting mums ego. Doesn't give a flying fuck that her son is tired and over stimulated just cares how many thicko's are watching her mutilated face on the live. Pissed me off so bad, why are the other children taken away from here yet she's still able to parade this vulnerable adult around like a pet fuck I'm so angry

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 65

DC16

VIP Member
There’s a magistrate’s court in Haywards Heath, that’ll be handy… 🤣 she has attended before.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Stan Butler

VIP Member
And that's why the pink beast was deployed for London and got the ticket so it could be vandalized so skank could concoct a get out the house story to save face and grab some sympathy. CUNT CUNT CUNT. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 64

DC16

VIP Member
Exactly THIS! She is lying- proves she is embarrassed, otherwise why lie? The only reason she can’t say the truth is because she is ashamed of herself and embarrassed. A house is a status. She now doesn’t have one. Which after all the money she had is quite frankly more than embarrassing!
And will probably never own a house, ever again....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

klairklopp

VIP Member
Just proves she did it. This is just to avoid the embarrassment she's being kicked out.
Do you know what, we come on here and laugh at her, get mad at her and despise her but if she has faked an acid attack just to have a narrative to leave the MM without admitting she’s being evicted that for me is a whole new low….. even for her.

Has she no respect for the victims of real acid attacks? The pain and suffering, being terrified to walk down the street. She’s just vile….. She’s leaving her home because the police have said it’s not safe for her, presumably fearing an acid attack on herself……… But then goes straight to a live podcast show where she will sit on stage with the audience a few feet away and anyone who wants to get her knows exactly where she is and what time she will be there (well she’ll be 2 hours late but anyway).

I wish Katie Piper would call her out publicly on this because it’s just too much now.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Beetle.

Does she genuinely not realise how stupid she’s making herself look?
---
“PC Plod told me I have to pack up my entire house overnight, organise some removal vans to come, and also find somewhere new to live. All in ONE day. This huge life changing decision has to be made overnight because it’s not safe for me to stay in the MM anymore. But PC Plod also said that it’ll be fine to do my live performance that very same day. I don’t need to cancel it. I’m doing it for my fans. I’m completely safe out there on stage. Oh but I can’t go to court though. Not safe for that either. By the way, PC Plod is amazed at how badly I’m treated by the media. He can’t believe how lovely I am now that he’s met me in real life..”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Nearly 1000 comments on The Mail story about Harvey. I obviously haven't read them all but I cannot find 1 even trying to defend her. It's surprising how many say "I thought she was a brilliant mum, but no now" etc. She's really done herself in with this!
Someone PLEASE just save Harvey from her now 😢 Public humiliation of a disabled adult & forcing him to do something when he has said No is abuse & it's disgusting 😭 😡

• Heart

Ohflip

Quote from the DM; ‘In an exclusive interview with MailOnline, JJ revealed he's already thinking about proposing to Katie and he sees their 14-year age difference as 'irreverent’.' Irreverent!
Dictionary definition of irreverent - showing a lack of respect for people or things that are generally taken seriously. That typo couldn’t be more relevant. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

YeahBrackie

Tour ticket sales obviously aren't going well 😂 Just had an email from a seat filler website I'm a member of, trying to offload tickets for a £5 access fee 😂
Screenshot_20240528_161221_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

DC16

VIP Member
H just called KP a bitch.

H shouting across the restaurant for them to hurry up.

He has hiccups now.
---
Asking H if he wants to go to a nightclub 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 61

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Cooking with Pom Eviction Special 🥳😀🥰💖🎉😘 xxxx.....

Resizer_17167565423251.jpg

Add Mucky mansion into a bowl, cook on low heat and then let it simmer....

Resizer_17169306897785.jpg

Add pink range rover to another bowl ...

Resizer_17169306821883.jpg

Mix in egg whites....

Resizer_17169307309341.jpg

Go back to bowl with mucky manison in and remove contents including the owner.

Everyone is happy 😀🥳💖🥰❤👍🎉😘 xxxx.

Resizer_17169306766801.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

LoolieVeeton

Chatty Member
So this is where it’s going to start hurting her. Not the kids being removed but losing her house. She will never be able to keep to a rental agreement - she’ll default rent, trash the house, will think she can do things like add a crappy pink cinema wall etc. This is where things get interesting as she will never own a home again. Your credit history is cleared 7 years after bankruptcy - she won’t get any normal credit until after the 7yrs. I’m assuming she’ll remain in bankruptcy for at least 3-4 yrs (her payment orders were for 3 yrs for only fans etc) so she would be 50 when the start of the 7 yrs kicks in. Age 57 applying for a mortgage…?! She’s going to have to manifest a fucking miracle!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60