Katie Price #392 Screeching a song. Arrogance is strong. Eviction not long. BRING IT ON.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just trolling us now, just posted, I wait for comments, methinks her comments section will be a total tit show in a few hours, the fans will have to fight hard tonight, let the battles commence 😁

View attachment 2962064
What is it with brown adult women calling themselves’ girls’? I HATE being referred to as a girl…I am not a bleeping child! If you’re over 30 coming out with this crap give your bleeping head a wobble! It’s such a condescending term, why the duck would you infantilise yourself? I’m in my 40s ffs, I’m not a cutesy coquettish little thing twirling my hair looking up at people giggling shyly like some pedalos bleeping fantasy! duck that tit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Don't think it's skanks name on any paperwork Tedbear,,, my guess either AFP and Mr PP, Danny and his blacksheep company, Jess and her olive management company have paid for it, i don't think kryten could afford it and would pass any credit checks, so think skanks bankrolled one of them on the quiet.
Is that allowed somebody else renting in their name but her living in it ? Its got to be dodgy as duck as theres no way she would pass any credit checks and shes gitva history of not paying any bills my mind boggles what she gets away with wont be nice for long with her being a messy dirty witch and Harvey smashing it up i remember her saying he smashed up the house she rented for him a few years ago punching windows doors and walks and hes bigger and older now

Reactions: 25
Just off to bed and saw this, no f*cks given by any of them about today’s events, and there he is, with his best spiff-face on, grinning away, he’s loving being a dogsbody to madam, he ain’t going anywhere is he. I still think it’s a showmance, but they are gonna keep this thing going, please marry him Skank, please make it soon 🙏🏾😁 Anyway been a fun few hours, loving laughing all day at her, the MM has finally gone, ooh what will today bring, what lies will she tell, and will we ever get that big announcement 🤔😁

View attachment 2962701
Look at Edna all shapeless, sorry, stylish with her creased outfit and 'French tuck'

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is that allowed somebody else renting in their name but her living in it ? Its got to be dodgy as duck as theres no way she would pass any credit checks and shes gitva history of not paying any bills my mind boggles what she gets away with wont be nice for long with her being a messy dirty witch and Harvey smashing it up i remember her saying he smashed up the house she rented for him a few years ago punching windows doors and walks and hes bigger and older now
Don't know how it all works but it was mentioned katonas management rents the houses and she lives in them because like skank katona doesn't pay bills and is bankrupt so she wouldn't pass any credit checks.

Reactions: 31
This is the house the Mail are referring to. It's a new-build and immaculate inside. Won't last long.
£5 bleeping grand a month. How the duck is that allowed???? Who's paying for it, who's guarantor for her and who's going to clear up the inevitable tit show she will leave behind when/if she goes? Do the owners even realise who's moving in?
This is SO bleeping UNFAIR!!!!!
---
When she says "the authorities" have said she should move out, perhaps she means the mortgage provider?!
Ive just had a look at the floor plans its noot as big as it looks deffo not enough room for all her crap i wonder what happened to the containers she had that were full to the brim of all her old crap from years ago surely she will have to remove them as well
---
Don't know how it all works but it was mentioned katonas management rents the houses and she lives in them because like skank katona doesn't pay bills and is bankrupt so she wouldn't pass any credit checks.
Has Skanky even got a management company now as she always seems to self promote with the help of Edna im thinking she got an extension to get out only so she could remove all her crap from the grounds she had a couple of containers on the property full of her old crap shes deffo a hoarder and looking at the new place not even so much as a fitted wardrobe lol
---
What is it with brown adult women calling themselves’ girls’? I HATE being referred to as a girl…I am not a bleeping child! If you’re over 30 coming out with this crap give your bleeping head a wobble! It’s such a condescending term, why the duck would you infantilise yourself? I’m in my 40s ffs, I’m not a cutesy coquettish little thing twirling my hair looking up at people giggling shyly like some pedalos bleeping fantasy! duck that tit!
Jesus wtf does it look like shes a girly girl well she looks like a bleeping ****** these days lol talk about kidding yourself
---
The drive is not that big when looking on street view! No way will all her cars fit there x
Yes lol look at the floorplans for the house its not as big as it looks lol duck knows where shes going to put all her crap

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
How the duck did she pass the credit checks being a double bankrupt ffs owing millions i just dont get it
---

Wonder how much the removal lorries and men were they are not cheap wonder if they packed up for her as well most people clean their homes when they move out cant see her doing that no doubt she would leave a loada rubbish as wellthat house wont get anywhere near the pprice she thinks its worth either needs a fortune spent on the house and grounds to bring it up to a decent home again
---

Wonder why she didnt move in will mr lover boy lol
---

Horse tit everywhere lol
---

They might of worried it would get set on fire and no doubt she had no house insurance or could be her lying again she said she had a big announcment on the 28th was this it
Someone said in one of the Daily Fail comments that for 3 large moving vans that would cost around £12,000!
---
Ive just had a look at the floor plans its noot as big as it looks deffo not enough room for all her crap i wonder what happened to the containers she had that were full to the brim of all her old crap from years ago surely she will have to remove them as well
---

Has Skanky even got a management company now as she always seems to self promote with the help of Edna im thinking she got an extension to get out only so she could remove all her crap from the grounds she had a couple of containers on the property full of her old crap shes deffo a hoarder and looking at the new place not even so much as a fitted wardrobe lol
---

Jesus wtf does it look like shes a girly girl well she looks like a bleeping ****** these days lol talk about kidding yourself
---

Yes lol look at the floorplans for the house its not as big as it looks lol duck knows where shes going to put all her crap
It's about the same size and similar floor plan to my house, I wouldn't call it particularly large though. Yes it's a decent size house and bigger than she deserves, but it has close neighbors and is a HUGE step down for her from the MM that's for sure!

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Unless she gets a large inheritance, but that would get split 3 ways. Or if PP was the last to go she might not get anything as it could all go to Edna.
I’m sure any inheritance Skank gets will have to go to creditors… imagine! 🤭😁

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Moving out before the original eviction date of 29/05 after all
I like a nice cup of tea in the morning (Who is old enough to remember that ad? lol don’t answer that) she is soooooooo shallow and transparent to think anyone, even die hard fans, will buy that. So funny, great to wake up to ♥

Reactions: 24
Wonder if she sold her filthy pinky peach sofas at her Yard Sale, we’ll soon find out she won’t be able to resist posting from her new house. So entitled, minions to pack up the MM then probably unpack at HH house while she swans about the country singing Hannow
Well get the “ love my new home posts so pleased I’ve finally left all the bad memories at the MM resetting my life”

• Haha
Reactions: 35
---

---

---

How is she paying for this?? How did she pass all the credit checks?

Reactions: 20
So, she will not give up her car collection - why is this? She has the ’crappy’ ones so she can illegally drive without people paying attention so she wont get caught. She likes the Range Rovers because she can feel ‘expensive’ in them - the black one can she can go unnoticed, but it draws more attention than the ‘bangers’. However, the Pink Monstrosity, she knows FULL WELL everyone knows that’s her. Yes you have chavs wrapping their Beetles and standard cars in pink being Jordan wannabes, but they can’t afford a Range! It’s pretty much guaranteed to be her, because most people with disposable income for an RR, arent loud chavvy pricks SCREAMING for attention! So she takes the monstrosity out usually FOR attention! She’s deliberately taken that to her new abode area, deliberately poking people ‘twowls’ and begging them to ‘invade her privacy’. She knows full bleeping well how to fly under the radar and not be ‘spotted’…so what’s she after? The acid attack bullshit was obvious…but why parade around where she’s moving? What does she want from this…is it for the BH? ‘See your onor, me menkil elf is in pieces, da mowst twamatic time of me life, I’m being hawassed! I’m too pawley to pay/turn up/be held accountable’ -
Anyone in the area…DO NOT bleeping TOUCH OR BE SEEN NEAR THE PINK MONSTROSITY! Have a looksy from afar, pay attention, but dont get dragged into her next bullshit she’s clearly setting up!!! Where she WANTS you to look, isnt necessarily where you should be looking! Is she trying to lure the paps away from the MM?

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
What is this in front of the garage?

Looks like Spongebob sneaking in wearing a sleeping bag

Screenshot 2024-05-29 at 05.29.54.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
So Andy Bren is now her ‘best buddy’ how many besties does she have. Only using him as wants him to write her musical 🙄

SFP said she got her outfit from M&S as it was nice and comfy.

I imagine she would have had to pay several months up front for this new rental. Maybe a room each for a live in housekeeper, a corrupt social worker too.
I expect the horses are staying with Helen, as she like to pretend they are still hers.
I hope they put in the contract, no Barbie’s on the walls, no feature walls. There will be dog and cat mess everywhere. The garage will be piled high with junk.
Not sure why she was trying to sell the table etc, as that looks like it would fit in, change for change sake, she’s a double bankrupt and should be seen to be spending less…but no, she will probably spend a shed load on getting more stuff. 😡
---
What is this in front of the garage?

Looks like Spongebob sneaking in wearing a sleeping bag

View attachment 2962868
it must be this…
IMG_2668.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.