Katie Price #392 Screeching a song. Arrogance is strong. Eviction not long. BRING IT ON.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had bleeping enough today. She’s a bleep who always lands on her bleeping feet. Hope her bleeping veneers fall out and her tits explode cos no other sort of karma is working.
Totally agree shes still taking the bleeping piss big time she must of know exactly when she was moving now making out shes moved because of the suspicous acid attack ffs anything to get attention this house doesnt look like its got any security and its off another main road by the looks of it id like to know how the duck she passed credit checks and references and got deposit money rent in advance and a security deposit ffs she canmot possibly passed any credit checks or is somebody renting for her this does not make sense surely as a double bankrupt and owing what she does her bleeping credit rating is zero

Reactions: 26
Cooking with Pom Eviction Special 🥳😀🥰💖🎉😘 xxxx.....

View attachment 2962501

Add Mucky mansion into a bowl, cook on low heat and then let it simmer....

View attachment 2962499

Add pink range rover to another bowl ...

View attachment 2962497

Mix in egg whites....

View attachment 2962498

Go back to bowl with mucky manison in and remove contents including the owner.

Everyone is happy 😀🥳💖🥰❤👍🎉😘 xxxx.

View attachment 2962496
Haha @Pom Bear ~ I'll sit down and ava nice big cup of tea and giant slice of cake! Thank you for making me out loud laugh before bedtime ...
xXx 🥰💐 xXx

Reactions: 9
I wonder/wander who the unlucky neighbours are, I think things are going to get more interesting now. @toggle16 you should post some tattle flyers to the neighbours, give them the heads up on their new neighbours. 🤣
They will soon have their peace shattered by all her comings and goingsrubbish piling up unkept garden back and front lol we all know she does what she likes and will have no onsiderationfor any neighbours wonder how many cars she will have strewn around lol

Reactions: 25
I can’t honestly be fucked any more. She’s just too much of a bleep. Life is very unfair.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I wonder/wander who the unlucky neighbours are, I think things are going to get more interesting now. @toggle16 you should post some tattle flyers to the neighbours, give them the heads up on their new neighbours. 🤣
Oh god. it’s an actual neighborhood! Those poor people. They are going to hate their lives!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
How many cars she gonna bring on the drive lol it will look like a tip in no time
---

What a bunch of stupid looking bleeping twats
7 cars, a horse box, Mr PP and his campervan and the crowning glory those 2 containers all on the front drive of the house.🤣
The neighbours are also in for a treat when skanks out cutting the grass in summer. 🤣
Screenshot_20240201-210353~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Agreed. We are well off by most people's standards but we don't buy designer gear or go on holiday 12 times a year! I do travel business class when I fly long distance though but we have helped all our kids get set up in nice houses and we have set up college funds for all the grandchildren so they won't have any student debt when they are older. We have nowhere near what she claims to have earned over the years (which we know is another lie but she has probably earned a fair bit) and we pay our taxes and own more than one property outright with no mortgage. She could easily have been in the same position if she hadn't spent it all on ridiculous things like going to America every few weeks to get her hair done for starters!
Im wondering how she is going to keep up with paying rent bills council tax water etc like we all do as shes not known for paying bills just makes out she doesnt open letters somebody must be doing all this on her behalf id like to know how much the council tax is pm bet its in the top tier shes going to have a big shock she wont keep it clean it will be a tit hole with stuff everywhere cant see much storage space either and then factor in Harvey smashing doors and walls up the landlord must need his head testing shes never looked after any of her properties they were all messy with stuff and clothes everywhere if shes got to put stuff in storage thats far from cheap another monthly bill and wheres all her crap cars going to go she cant park them on the road neet tax insurance and and mot to do that

Reactions: 26
I can’t honestly be fucked any more. She’s just too much of a bleep. Life is very unfair.
Don’t be too diheartened…she is in the world of landlords now! She will be on a 1-3 month notice to move agreement as part of her tenancy….she has no security. These landlords are ruthless, if they get an offer she is out!

Reactions: 40
I lived in a new build rental bout 10 years ago. The estate agents letting to me would do 3 monthly house visits for the owner and take pictures of everything!! Even plug holes and light switches!! It was awful like living on eggshells. I reckon whoever has made the big error renting to her will be doing the same and she will be evicted/ have acid thrown over her car again in 6 months!!

Reactions: 35
Looks like her house isn’t the only thing she’s being evicted from…
She said years ago she had bald spots and thinning hair from extensions they are not good for your hair shes had them for bloody years what happened to all her wigs i remember that Gary and Phil going into a wig shop in LA for her they got a load in one go they cost thousands shes splashed the cash for so many years i cant see her changing and wtf is Lego twit doing for work seems hes gone the same way as all her exes driving her about and being her dogsbody trailing around various salons and events like a lapdog its pathetic
---
Don’t be too diheartened…she is in the world of landlords now! She will be on a 1-3 month notice to move agreement as part of her tenancy….she has no security. These landlords are ruthless, if they get an offer she is out!
Even less if she makes the house a shithole Harvey smashes it up or gets behind on her rent i cant believe its 5k a month its a ridiculous amount for a bankrupt

Reactions: 31
I kind of feel like she is going to be a travelling circus now. I don’t see her staying successfully in any one place for a good amount of time. Its going to be expensive for her to keep picking it all up and moving it somewhere else.

Reactions: 35
I doubt the owners knew that they were renting to Skanky ...what a lovely surprise for them, and, the neighbours
How the duck did she pass the credit checks being a double bankrupt ffs owing millions i just dont get it
---
I kind of feel like she is going to be a travelling circus now. I don’t see her staying successfully in any one place for a good amount of time. Its going to be expensive for her to keep picking it all up and moving it somewhere else.
Wonder how much the removal lorries and men were they are not cheap wonder if they packed up for her as well most people clean their homes when they move out cant see her doing that no doubt she would leave a loada rubbish as wellthat house wont get anywhere near the pprice she thinks its worth either needs a fortune spent on the house and grounds to bring it up to a decent home again
---
Wonder why she didnt move in will mr lover boy lol
---
Not forgetting the horses on the front lawn to add a touch of class to the area 🤣
Horse tit everywhere lol
---
This is the house the Mail are referring to. It's a new-build and immaculate inside. Won't last long.
£5 bleeping grand a month. How the duck is that allowed???? Who's paying for it, who's guarantor for her and who's going to clear up the inevitable tit show she will leave behind when/if she goes? Do the owners even realise who's moving in?
This is SO bleeping UNFAIR!!!!!
---
When she says "the authorities" have said she should move out, perhaps she means the mortgage provider?!
They might of worried it would get set on fire and no doubt she had no house insurance or could be her lying again she said she had a big announcment on the 28th was this it

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Just off to bed and saw this, no f*cks given by any of them about today’s events, and there he is, with his best spiff-face on, grinning away, he’s loving being a dogsbody to madam, he ain’t going anywhere is he. I still think it’s a showmance, but they are gonna keep this thing going, please marry him Skank, please make it soon 🙏🏾😁 Anyway been a fun few hours, loving laughing all day at her, the MM has finally gone, ooh what will today bring, what lies will she tell, and will we ever get that big announcement 🤔😁

View attachment 2962701
Why is SFP in her pj’s? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How the duck did she pass the credit checks being a double bankrupt ffs owing millions i just dont get it
---

Wonder how much the removal lorries and men were they are not cheap wonder if they packed up for her as well most people clean their homes when they move out cant see her doing that no doubt she would leave a loada rubbish as wellthat house wont get anywhere near the pprice she thinks its worth either needs a fortune spent on the house and grounds to bring it up to a decent home again
---

Wonder why she didnt move in will mr lover boy lol
Don't think it's skanks name on any paperwork Tedbear,,, my guess either AFP and Mr PP, Danny and his blacksheep company, Jess and her olive management company have paid for it, i don't think kryten could afford it and would pass any credit checks, so think skanks bankrolled one of them on the quiet.

Reactions: 28
Just off to bed and saw this, no f*cks given by any of them about today’s events, and there he is, with his best spiff-face on, grinning away, he’s loving being a dogsbody to madam, he ain’t going anywhere is he. I still think it’s a showmance, but they are gonna keep this thing going, please marry him Skank, please make it soon 🙏🏾😁 Anyway been a fun few hours, loving laughing all day at her, the MM has finally gone, ooh what will today bring, what lies will she tell, and will we ever get that big announcement 🤔😁

View attachment 2962701
WTF is Edna wearing her pyjamas ffs the state of the lot of them total cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2962736
Gormless git.
lycra face suit that is now on its 4th outing (don’t stand down wind) 🤮
A pair of PJs
And some randomer dressed like Bet Lynch
What a time to be alive 🙄
On one of the pics of the new house there's a big blue water tank or summat flapping about in the wind. Could it be Edna on an advance visit yelling 'Come on KP the coast is clear?' :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.