Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tanley

VIP Member
I thought she asked everyone coming to the show on her birthday to bring her presents? So where are the piles of gifts from her adoring fans?
Laughing my head off at JJ walking on stage with a supermarket cake and a 46 candle. Is that the best he could do for his baby darling :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Seems quiet in skankyland considering it was skanks birthday last night and Edna was making a point of showing the audience and having a dig at people that said skank can't sing. You'd have thought there'd be plenty of pictures of adoring fans handing skank birthday cards and presents a big rendition of happy birthday to you from all skanks bestie mates and audience then the big birthday cake and after show party, but nothing it's like no one could give a shit apart from kryten who nipped to Aldi for the caterpillar cake and the 46 candle. 🤔

• Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Well if skank and kryten appeared anywhere tonight they have kept a low profile or when they arrived everyone in the place has ignored them and didn't want to be pictured in their presence. 🤣
I thought the PA was possibly a walk past some bins for coin, but why go all the way to Skegness for that, she usually went to Brighton to do it with SB 😁 Of course not using Backgrid as she doesn’t want to lose 40% does she. That was another f*ck up by the trustees and courts, 40% of her earnings from Backgrid and only Fans, so she just stopped using Backgrid, and I reckon she was earning very little on Only Fans anyway, but she’s even stopped that. Another ineffective measure put in place around her double bankruptcy, honestly couldn’t they see she’d do that, we did, what’s wrong with them 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

I think her appearance at Belfast pride today has been cancelled, Joe Mcelderry says he’s having a weekend doing nothing and Claire Richards isn’t promoting it, both were on the bill with her, and the ticket link has gone 🤷🏽‍♀️ No info about why it was cancelled if indeed has been, bit weird why there’s nothing about it though. So looks like it’s just Cheltenham for madam and her side-kick Stoner-Boy, ooooh what monstrosity will she be wearing to the silent disco tonight 🤔🤦🏽‍♀️

More delusion from madam this morning on her IG below, bloody hell i reckon both Edna and her believe this tour is a rip-roaring success, both are celebrating, despite the empty seats, Skank wearing that hideous outfit, unable to sing, just using a backing track doing the heavy lifting with her banshee wail on top, forgetting the lyrics and asking the audience to sing along with her. I bet they say it was an amazing success on the pod next week, and the Pricey is back, top of her game 🤦🏽‍♀️

No Skank you are not champagne, you are a glass of flat lemonade that’s been left outside in the rain for a few days…..

• Haha
  • Sick

DCI Jack Logan

Chatty Member
I’m guessing she ‘pays‘ 🤔 the one adult amount
Quite probably, all 5 kids live with her don’t you know she’s both mum and dad, but when it’s council tax I imagine she applies for the reduction for one person living full time in the property skanky scamming skathead.
I know there’s mixed opinions of PA on here but I’m sure to begin with he had to use all his strength not to get in one with her good job he had Claire and his tight nit family taking care of his best interests and ignoring her is exactly what she doesn’t want. We probably only know a fraction of what she’s actually thrown at him and the rest of the twelvety million exs, but I bet now there all just laughing their cocks off at what an utterly ridiculous pathetic excuse of a human she has become.

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Krusties pleas help! I can only see half of my screen so can't do 'thumbs up' thingies anymore.Also can't read long sentences at the end on the right hand side of our page (as you look at it) Therefore can't gain a total perspective on your rolling news, eek. I can't expand this page horizontally as the 'bigger screen square icon' is off my page, and when I use the mouse to expand with arrow lines it isn't having any of it, grrr. In fact I cn only see half of what I'm writing. Going nuts here trying to fix it. I laughed my head off @Pom bears 'weird Willy Winkie' depiction flying away clad in prison pjs , taking the talking candle aboard! Thank you m'dear 😘
Also loved the 'Lego-bouquet!' Brilliant. Hope I can sort this stupid screen out asap. I'm reading, laughing and despairing here in equal measure. I see Kipper Price has an extension allowed to vacate the MM.
😖 xXx
Thank you 😀😊🤗💖❤🥰😘💕 xxxx
I hope you got to sort your screen out, it's frustrating when things go wrong with technology. I wish I could help, sending you fluffy hugs Love Pom ❤❤❤😊🐶🐾🥰😘 xxxx.

I've heard of Jack in the box, now I see there's also a Twat in the box 😄😘 x...

Resizer_17164569548031.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
More pictures on here.

Backgrid seem out of favour now, I wonder why 🤔 not doing something dodgy are you KP and diverting your income stream from your payment plan (you stated on that pod you have to arrange, but not pay it seems). 😡🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Ecosse

VIP Member
I don’t actually care whether she came out on time or not; it looks like another shit-show, regardless. The point is, everyone can believe it’s true because she has form for disrespecting folk who’ve taken time out of their day and spent their hard-earned money (after paying their taxes) to travel to see her. She doesn’t give a shit about anybody but herself. She is the absolute epitome of a self-absorbed narcissist and I can’t emphasise quite how much I detest the woman.
I notice that neither of her elder children turned up, even the one “who knows who her mum is.” Maybe that’s why she didn’t go - she knows exactly the score. And the only one who did go, is the one who hasn’t the agency to give consent. Once again, she used him.
On another note, how come Harvey has been out of college for so long? Has his time there come to an end (early) or was she hoping to be able to use him to deter the eviction guys? In which case, she’ll need to keep him for another month.

• Heart

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Oooooo.... Braindead fan is fighting back....

Comments are if she's well enough to do this, why can't she attend court...?!!

and....
1716467572216.png

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Noseybonk

VIP Member
There is Kathryn Ryan booked there on the same day, too, but I think 2 hours after Skanky starts hers. There are a few different rooms in the city hall, one is called the oval, and I can't remember what the others are called.

The tickets for Skanky's show are listed as just under £30 for normal, and £90 something for a meet and greet.

Bloody idiots to pay anything, whether a tenner or a penny.
So basically she is in a concert venue that has more than one taking place at the same time and she’s name dropping as if they are there supporting her? 🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Fucking delusional! That’s make my Friday morning

• Haha
Says she has an accountant (probably Dan) 🤷‍♀️
She's still so arrogant, she will pay....when she can.? So basically let huge debts build up into millions and you pay a fiver a month for the next 1000 years?! I do think HMRC will have been investigating her and the forensic accounts, but please, come on. It's about time something came of it ( I'm not in the mood for my usual stance of wait and see this morning 😒)

• Angry
  • Heart
Well there’s only 3 minutes until it’s 22.22pm on 22nd May Skanky’s birthday so surely that will be when baby Lego head proposes to his baby darling!

• Haha
  • Sick

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
More pictures on here.

Backgrid seem out of favour now, I wonder why 🤔 not doing something dodgy are you KP and diverting your income stream from your payment plan (you stated on that pod you have to arrange, but not pay it seems). 😡🤷🏻‍♀️
Love this bit though....

To see one of Katie's live podcast shows, fans had to fork out £29 per ticket. Although the entry fee was relatively cheap compared to her competitors, she could not fill the venue, which could seat up to 700 people.
Fan pictures showed that the venue still had a lot of empty seats by the time the show started.
But while it also appears that she will not fill her next 400-capacity venue in Birmingham, there is still hope for her in Bristol, Glasgow and Newcastle.

• Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Sorry, I don't believe this, your daughter must have been mistaken. AFP is in IOW and Bunny is not in her custody
---
I didn’t think it a could have happened either Tracey, but then I remembered the calendar had Skank down seeing the kids between 11-2pm today and Fencing was at the Clapham thing last night. It’s possible AFP came with him, but was too sick to go to the live show, and stayed at the MM instead. So if it was this morning I do think there is a possibility this happened today.

Parry1988

VIP Member
A different tune, it’s not getting better, I don’t actually know what is happening here, it’s just half-arsed nonsense 🤦🏽‍♀️ Gee, these upcoming Pride gigs are gonna be something, she is meant to have a 30 minute set, she cannot do a 30 minute set, she usually looks lost and forgets the lyrics after 30 seconds.

What is this 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2955565
Jesus really is living in fantasy land, to us she's a butchered mess with and over inflated chest arse and ego, performing to a few die hard fans, with a combined IQ of 3
To her she's performing to Wembley, to millions of adoring fans with the voice of Whitney and the body of a goddess.
I have to give it to her the one thing she has got going for her is the level of delusion, bad delusion, the worst any doctor has ever seen In the history of delusion, they said they can't believe she's got such powers of delusion and still here 🤣🤣

• Haha
The Skank fam don't tell the truth. The press don't. (cos they just want clickbait headlines and action in the comments - which sells to the advertisers).

Krusties know the truth. The wiki should be a journalist's delight. So much evidence. Forensic!!

KP doesn't need any of the above to know her life is shite. Her kids have left or been removed. She can't fill a village hall, let alone a small venue. None of us have to be her looking in a mirror in daylight, but she does.

I personally think people (all of us, wherever we are) have to learn to be happy with who we are, and correct anything that is difficult for us. KP has to resolve why she is so screwed up.

She's digging an enormous hole for herself. And I don't believe anybody here is gloating. But, she has to resolve some very basic issues or I don't see where this is going but down.

And it is all on her.

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
So all the family there Friday night, JJ, his dad and wife. Amy, Paul, Harvey, Princess, Ed, Harry, not sure if Junior and his new gf are going.
JJ has joined the family Whatsapp group (JJ has met everyone in the family)

• Haha
  • Sick

Parry1988

VIP Member
I thought SinkBoy was effeminate but this little boy thing she’s dragging around with her now makes Carl look like a real man 😂
As much as carl was a plonker, at least he gave us some laughs I mean ' bag of heat' quotes here killed me 🤣 and him telling her she was shit at singing and that pete carried her in the duets 🤣 the best this muppet can come up with is ' baby darling 🤢 ' and saying 'yeah' to everything that's asked of him on camera / podcast

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40