Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
"Katie will face her fate next month when she appears before a judge."
Except she won't. Because she reckons she's been signed off. Unlike anyone else is allowed.
Oh that bit was from the original story in Feb, when she was then made doubly bankrupt in March 😘

Reactions: 13

Pastymuncher

So skanks been given an extension of 4 weeks not a month unless of course skanks lying and well we know she talks bs

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
Loaded went with Elizabeth Hurley as their digital cover star instead of Miss Skankiness. That would be Elizabeth at 58, 12 years older than the Skank, methinks chosen because Liz is still beautiful, doesn’t look a butchered mess, with stuck on footballs for boobs, and isn’t a drink-driving, animal-abusing, has-been, who’s 15 minutes of fame should have ended a long long long time ago. Liz does seem to have a bit of a weird relationship with her son though, but let’s not go there.

Ouch, bet the Skank didn’t like seeing the Loaded return, Liz kicking those Skanky 30 years of modelling into the long grass 😁

View attachment 2953182
She was their first cover, if I remember correctly. So they wanted Liz back again for the reboot
---
It was a crazy time. I think I used to read D listed then and it's made me nostalgic for the madness of his antics 😅
The best was when the hooker called the cops from a locked wardrobe!! CS is just like Pricey-every day it’s some new crap

• Haha

Trafalgar

VIP Member
I got sent the Mel C one on the site I use. I keep waiting to see skanky on there but haven't seen them yet.

• Haha

DCI Jack Logan

Chatty Member
I can't get over the awful 'air slots' (or whatever they are supposed to be), one of which seems completely split..... If I was her costume designer, I'd be back-peddling like mad right now...

View attachment 2952733

The left 'split' seems to be sewn up while the right one has opened up completely.... but then she's such a prowfessional mowdel of 30 thousand years and can wipe the floor with these jumped up 20 year old flipperty gibbets.....
Flipperty gibbets 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
I must of missed it are there any better pictures

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Stan Butler

VIP Member
View attachment 2951853
Bloody hell @Stan Butler it's just like you and me! Except we'd be posing in the reflection of the steel counter top at Sullivan's chippy in Hornsea 🤣🤣🤣

Need to head over for some decent fish and chips soon... Wasn't impressed with the battered sausage from my local chippy 😒

View attachment 2951852
Haven't been Hornsea in ages Mr Deepo,, must be the only sullies chippie left used to be like Bob Carvers shops and restaurants all over but only a couple left now. Road trip tomorrow for me and Diesel now, was going to paint the shed but fish+chips and mushy peas sounds better. 🤣
Those sausages look rank from the chippie 😔

• Haha

BicBiro

You can get married in a chapel inside St Paul’s Cathedral if you have an MBE…… just leaving that here 😬
And indeed offspring of someone with an MBE. It was actually an option for us. We preferred a registry office though.

• Heart

KK77

VIP Member
Never had a ticket myself but if it's a rule the ticket is put on the driver's side makes it even more suspicious.
I have had parking tickets. I don’t think it’s a rule that the issuing officer has to put it on the driver side but it makes sense to.

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
Oh I‘m so Pleased,a beautiful cat missing in my area,I’d seen it,I‘d posted to owner ,asked all around as it was really near to me,so pleased that darling is home with mum after missing since 19 th.🙏❤
---

Jerseys are so beautiful.❤
Oh Dolly, they certainly are. I love just stopping to look at them when out on a drive. 🥰
I'm going to your favourite restaurant here next week- i always remember you love the place 😘
On topic- I think the second word after parental on her diary is Republic. Trying to do a bit of digging re Parental Republic- a link does come up:unsure:.
Maybe our super sleuths can dig deeper?? It's linked to the Guardian!

• Haha
  • Heart

InflateyKatey

VIP Member
Interesting, so I wonder is Amy required to be present as a supervisor when KP has the kids.

It was said here that kids living with Wendy Hayler. I had wondered if KP access was likely to be in a contact centre, or supervised meetings outside contact centre which sounds like what you describe
---

Maybe 2 adults can alternate as the supervisor, which could include Sophie?
It was questioned on here as to whether kids were with Wendy Hayler, not said or stated, no one has said for definite (unless I missed it recently updated?)