Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Geriatric Barbie!! Mattel, you saw it here first!
---

Are you on a mobile device or pc/laptop? If it is a laptop/pc, right click on your home screen, click on display settings, click on resolution, then recommended settings. Also try pressing the control button and 0. It may be your zoom. You ideally want it on 100%. Sometimes you can use control and + or -. Depends on yr pc.Hope this helps.
Thanks very much @NotTheDoctor26 , I'm on a computer at home and an absolute techno-dunce! All sorted now. 😘

Reactions: 14

hayleybaby

VIP Member
Most likely true, he may have been naive in taking them whilst looking for someone to pay but he doesn't strike me as suddenly having an outbreak of birthgiver's genes and stealing/entitlement breaking through, in general he comes across as polite and caring.
There are videos on TT of him and his friends trespassing on out of use rides though so I don’t think he is completely innocent.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
So no family pics from last night then? AFP, PFP, J & P, JJ's family?? Alllllll together as 1 big happy family 🤔🥱
Any gushing tributes from J & P about their amazing mum & her wonderful show?
---
Still unable to find hint of her appearing anywhere in Skegvegas tonight 🤷 I wonder if it's JJ that's appearing & she's going with him 🤔😂

• Haha
Brake fluid is the only thing that works to strip off paint from a Car, pain stripper wouldn’t work
Brake fluid would literally strip it clean to the metal
That’s Egg 🥚 Whites 🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚.
She’s creating a story for something
Acid could strip paint. There's one type of acid which affects glass and paint can be used as paint stripper.

Reactions: 13

helptheaged

VIP Member
So no family pics from last night then? AFP, PFP, J & P, JJ's family?? Alllllll together as 1 big happy family 🤔🥱
---
Still unable to find hint of her appearing anywhere in Skegvegas tonight 🤷 I wonder if it's JJ that's appearing & she's going with him 🤔😂
KP and Sophie are at the cross wired podcast festival tonight at 6.30 start
---
kP is at the Sheffield ballroom at 6 30 with Sophie for a podcast festival

Oh yes you’re right. Haven’t heard much about him since. Maybe he’s straight now. He’d done a ton of drugs for decades. Maybe Skank has a psychotic break in her future if she continues to cane it for years to come.
It was a crazy time. I think I used to read D listed then and it's made me nostalgic for the madness of his antics 😅

• Heart

helptheaged

VIP Member
I like the idea of supervised visits especially as she will see her nan I wonder if Harvey was still at home and she was able to see him