Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nixxs

VIP Member
I can comment still
---

Sorry yeah that could be what they meant.
---
This is the comment, sorry if I jumped to the wrong conclusion guys
View attachment 2957961
How weird when I view her page nothing seems to be commented on but when I click into the post there are comments. I'm sure earlier it wouldn't let me click into them either

Reactions: 9

Scuttler

I'm confused by your messaging - he's smug and arrogant and I like him?
Is that what you're saying?
You’re confused by my message? Maybe ‘don’t like’ is too harsh; I find him irritating. But the fact he was up to teenage tomfoolery made him more relatable for me. That’s what I was getting at.

Reactions: 8

secretsrsafe

She increasingly reminds me of Charlie Sheen during his ‘winning’ period when he was having his meltdown, he just couldn’t see what everyone else saw and it was really painful to watch.
Agreed except his downfall after that rooftop saga was rapid - whereas Skank still has mileage left in her. Let’s procure her some Tigers Milk to hasten her demise. I never did understand what that was btw.

• Haha

Scuttler

How can he look out for her , when she never listens to anyone and just goes ahead and does what she wants anyway?? She never takes responsibility for her errors and actions and goes on to make the same mistakes
Unconditional love I think they call it. His sister on the other hand seems like a beautiful girl inside and out.

• Haha

mrspig99

VIP Member
Oooooo.... Braindead fan is fighting back....

Comments are if she's well enough to do this, why can't she attend court...?!!

and....
View attachment 2952662
So I don’t understand, what was she begging her fans to stop in that first article? Makes no sense at all!

Reactions: 7

MelodyMaker

Chatty Member
You’re confused by my message? Maybe ‘don’t like’ is too harsh; I find him irritating. But the fact he was up to teenage tomfoolery made him more relatable for me. That’s what I was getting at.
Thanks for clarifying, just didn't understand, but I do now (y)

• Heart

Scuttler

Sorry but I don’t buy the ‘misunderstanding’ excuse. Sounds a bit too like his mother who claims she would pay her way but everybody just gives her stuff for free! Hopefully this was a one time slip by J (possibly egged on by the friends he was with) and hopefully we won’t get any more stories like this about him.
He’s a good looking teenage boy with a bit of cash in his pocket and lots of adulation. Of course he’s gonna get up to mischief, it’s what they do; all part of growing up. Like he wasn’t friends with the other kid on the bench. If anything that makes me like him a tiny bit more. Better than being a sap.

tilbury

She’s absolutely pathetic. A grown woman behaving like that and she’s so little insight she doesn’t see how insecure she clearly is having to do that. Also why is she mentioning Junior’s girlfriend all of the time. He hasn’t publicly acknowledged he has one so why is she? Those kids have absolutely no privacy with her and she’s the one who should be protecting it! Absolute dickhead she is.
Not taking away from the fact that she is indeed a dickhead, but he has acknowledged that he has a girlfriend (said something along the lines of she’s even better than dua lipa)

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I wonder if she is keeping him off for school as it’s Harvey’s birthday tomorrow but I seriously doubt as she previously admitted she didn’t know B and J birth dates and had to google it. I think she is keeping him off to try and boost ticket sales for the shows.
Keeping who off school?

Reactions: 6