Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
I have had parking tickets. I don’t think it’s a rule that the issuing officer has to put it on the driver side but it makes sense to.
I have had a few. Don’t remember them being placed on the driver side unless that side was closed to the kerb.

Reactions: 10

Sammiejayne444

Chatty Member
And if she does show up at Clapham and she decides to go out on the lash around here on the high road I dont think she will get a good reception. Everyone is pissed up at the weekend on the high st. Mind you there is a gay bar that has drag queens so I bet she will end up there.
My daughter was there last Saturday for her birthday.
---
Saints as in rugby?
Southampton FC

Last edited:

NotAgain?

Chatty Member
@SewerGrapes

I think you've heard Summer Wine by Ville Valo and Natalia Avalon. It gets a decent amount of play on the radio here and I enjoy screeching along in the car, skanky style. Nancy Sinatra originally sang it.

(Back to lurking)

• Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I’m down the road in Richmond hope she doesn’t show up around here. Tbh if I was her I’d be wary about going out anywhere new. I’m amazed somebody hasn’t clumped her or at least wiped the floor with her verbally.
Maybe she'll pop in to say "Woo Hoo!" to Alan the Ferapist then? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Scuttler

Isn't it good to see the media ripping into the skank AT LONG LAST??
Jeez we have waited long enough for them to develop spines to finally Get The Thing then destroy it, actually it makes me hanker back to the good 'ol days of the News of the Screws who did their Ûber Destruction Jobs in the Sunday press :)
Wonder /wander if we'll get some more tomorrow?? 🤞
‘Get The Thing’. Classic 😂

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Dolly , they’re all much of a muchness , they all come from the same gene pool at the end of the day ….. it’s just that some of them have learned to play the game a little bit better than others.

Until they slip up in the odd occassion.
Or rather , get caught doing so .
Totally true Winey,lots of erm…luuuurv etc.I’ve always been ‘on a wander/wonder.😏 but never mention it..It’s the fucking ‘seeds’ the ‘seeds’.

Reactions: 9

Pastymuncher

So basically she is in a concert venue that has more than one taking place at the same time and she’s name dropping as if they are there supporting her? 🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Fucking delusional! That’s make my Friday morning
Well I quite like Kathryn Ryan i'd pay to see her but no way skank she needs to pay me to see her

• Haha

KK77

VIP Member
Unfair to mince.... Mince can be extremely.... erm.... mincey..... Its especially good when peas are added to turn a traditional spag bol into one of her favourite recipes - the rustic spag bol....
Yum, love peas in my mince, Skank is mince without the peas!

• Haha

tracey3871

VIP Member
That was posted by the big Kylie fan I mentioned earlier, shudder, this cannot be a thing, it’s tramatised me, here’s the video, bigger shudder 😱 Skank is so bad at this, forget the noise she makes, she has absolutely no stage presence, how does anyone rate this mess as amazing 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2955349
Substitute this Kanye Freddie for Kipper Jermaine ...

• Haha