Katie Price #391 It makes a fool of itself on stage , all the time egged on by Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A child in my school has just gone into foster care and is being taxied back each day from about 20+ miles away. Continuity is deemed essential.
Yes if it's a temporary situation such as they are in care proceedings they would not change school if at all possible. But we don't know on what basis the kids have moved. If it's a long term move then they would change schools.

Reactions: 18
I wonder why it is that Skanky feels so aggrieved about this 53 year old woman with an amazing figure, active working life, a beautiful home, gets invited to A-list events and going out with Neil Morrissey....?!!

1716718602791.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Some wrote that everyone knows she's been fiddling Harvey for years. Although KP is inappropriate with him being naked around him I don't think she'd do that.
Not seen the comment but maybe they mean financially

• Heart
Reactions: 35
May have already been mentioned as I sometimes need to skip read through the threads but now the awful Ellie from Lift Aesthetics who does Skankys lips is pregnant again… so that’s Fern Pointy Chin and now her…
😄 it will be self-combusting with jealousy now. Imagine the twarmer of poor little Lego now being forced into doing The Deed more often in order to get it pregint. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
😄 it will be self-combusting with jealousy now. Imagine the twarmer of poor little Lego now being forced into doing The Deed more often in order to get it pregint. 🤣
The mental image of Lego squirming around on top of that thing that looks like a load of prize pumpkins in a sack trying to find it enjoyable..........................................

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Some wrote that everyone knows she's been fiddling Harvey for years. Although KP is inappropriate with him being naked around him I don't think she'd do that.
Maybe they meant fiddling him financially, ie looting his Trust Fund?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Well,she posted pics of her in bed with Harvey,we’ve all seen it on here.Also her being topless and kissing him.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
To be seen to be the beigecunt, biffer bison that she is with no talent & bleeping awful taste in clothes
All the females in Clan Grifter dress like Bag Ladies (except they ain't Ladies anyway).
They're scruffy old tramps basically. Skank can dress itself up in designer gear but it still looks like a sack of tit tied up in the middle, whatever it wears.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.