Katie Price #391 It makes a fool of itself on stage , all the time egged on by Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well if skank and kryten appeared anywhere tonight they have kept a low profile or when they arrived everyone in the place has ignored them and didn't want to be pictured in their presence. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The Skank fam don't tell the truth. The press don't. (cos they just want clickbait headlines and action in the comments - which sells to the advertisers).

Krusties know the truth. The wiki should be a journalist's delight. So much evidence. Forensic!!

KP doesn't need any of the above to know her life is shite. Her kids have left or been removed. She can't fill a village hall, let alone a small venue. None of us have to be her looking in a mirror in daylight, but she does.

I personally think people (all of us, wherever we are) have to learn to be happy with who we are, and correct anything that is difficult for us. KP has to resolve why she is so screwed up.

She's digging an enormous hole for herself. And I don't believe anybody here is gloating. But, she has to resolve some very basic issues or I don't see where this is going but down.

And it is all on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I love this song and the video is enchanting indeed but no, it isn't this song, Dolly.
Ah, thinking on. it may be called 'April Wine' :unsure:
---
Oooh not to my knowledge, I only think it was Roses she sang with Nick Cave, which he wrote just for her ❤ Judging by this, it was his only song with her, I don’t know of any other.

"Where The Wild Roses Grow" was written very much with Kylie in mind. I'd wanted to write a song for Kylie for many years. I had a quiet obsession with her for about six years. I wrote several songs for her, none of which I felt was appropriate to give her. It was only when I wrote this song, which is a dialogue between a killer and his victim, that I thought finally I'd written the right song for Kylie to sing. I sent the song to her and she replied the next day.

I love the prince of darkness that is Nick, saw there was more to Kylie than just bubblegum pop 😁 Although he does murder her in the song and video, we’ll forgive him, as he brought her big credibility with this collaboration 😁 Kylie also worked with Manic Street Preachers during this period, the girl is universally loved, unlike that Skank 😁

Might add I see Nick Cave a lot around town, he lives in Hove, he used to come into my local coffee shop in Kemptown, always had a takeaway coffee, while I was sitting down, but once I was at the counter and he came in, me being me 🤦🏽‍♀️ I said “Mr Nick Cave, I see you frequent my coffee shop, what’s occurring”, have to say I made him laugh, he replied “Mr Nick Cave likes this coffee place and likes a coffee after the gym, so pops in here on the way home” 😁 I had a few more words with him, he was very charming, I like to think he was flirting with me, and away he went, we’ve never chatted again 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 I have lots of Brighton celeb encounters, I’m a magnet to celebs, shocks me the encounters I have at times, little Jimmy Somerville lives near me, I like to think we are besties, we often chat in the street when I see him, and 15 years ago Patsy Palmer when she lived here, once spilt chocolate from a chocolate fountain thing down my white dress at a New Year Eve party, she laughed it off and then disappeared, I’ve held a grudge ever since. Brighton celebs can’t get enough of me 😁

Back to Skank, I see the Fred is saying Fencing was there last night, but no AFP 😱 Oh my she’s failing now, as Willow said and I thought, judging on when I last saw her, she’d have been there last night if she was able. I really think she‘s nearing the end now, but again why has she gone to the IOW in her last days, it has to be about coin doesn’t it, i just don’t get that one 🤷🏽‍♀️ The clan are an odd bunch.
Ooh Kylie you're sorta famous in your own right in Brighton, you must have a very friendly and approachable face!
I loved the 'Deconstrucion' phase Ms Minny had yes the Manics and Nick Cave W0W.
No wonder they gelled. Both kooky and creative - I heard that when he had to get down in the water to place a rose between her teeth he was visibly shaking! W0W again cos' you got to meet him. Didn't know he'd moved to Britain, Australian isn't he?
I am a bit confused about the gorgeous song I heard, possibly called April Wine now I come to think of it ...
:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
Meanwhile the red tops are saying that Kipper reckons she should be an X-Factor judge and also that she and Kraktona are in talks about eloping to LA for a double wedding!
Have a fab bank holiday weekend Krusties 😘
---
Maybe Desperate Dan is ‘the expert’ who has seen the deeds etc. ‘No point repossessing, there’s no equity in it’ last, last, last ditch attempt?
It’s so short sighted, that house must bleed money. Can’t imagine what the council tax alone must be.
I wonder which Council Tax Band the MM is in? Despite the mess it's in, MM is a 9 bed detached bespoke(ish) house with lots of land and stables.
Mine is band C despite it only being two beds.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
---

Ooh Kylie you're sorta famous in your own right in Brighton, you must have a very friendly and approachable face!
I loved the 'Deconstrucion' phase Ms Minny had yes the Manics and Nick Cave W0W.
No wonder they gelled. Both kooky and creative - I heard that when he had to get down in the water to place a rose between her teeth he was visibly shaking! W0W again cos' you got to meet him. Didn't know he'd moved to Britain, Australian isn't he?
I am a bit confused about the gorgeous song I heard, possibly called April Wine now I come to think of it ...
Meanwhile the red tops are saying that Kipper reckons she should be an X-Factor judge and also that she and Kraktona are in talks about eloping to LA for a double wedding!
---

I wonder which Council Tax Band the MM is in? Despite the mess it's in, MM is a 9 bed detached bespoke(ish) house with lots of land and stables.
Wait, wait wait.. An X factor judge?!!!!!! Get the duck outta here. That is so not happening!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Never had a ticket myself but if it's a rule the ticket is put on the driver's side makes it even more suspicious.
I have had parking tickets. I don’t think it’s a rule that the issuing officer has to put it on the driver side but it makes sense to.

Reactions: 12
So as the calendar said she has seen Bunny
Interesting that her mum was with her
Do you think her rental is near by?
Does she need a ‘chaperone’ when she sees the kids again I wonder?
---
Not sure it was Amy with her today.

KP yes, Bunny, yes.
Could it have being a family support worker? My friend is one and they have to blend in on visitations and look like friends or family members.

Last edited:
---

---

I’m guessing she ‘pays‘ 🤔 the one adult amount

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
@SewerGrapes

I think you've heard Summer Wine by Ville Valo and Natalia Avalon. It gets a decent amount of play on the radio here and I enjoy screeching along in the car, skanky style. Nancy Sinatra originally sang it.

(Back to lurking)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You can tell when she's forgotten the words to her songs - she gestures to the audience to start singing. FFS it's not as if the songs have got loads of lyrics. They're not exactly like Bohemian Rhapsody are they 🤣
I expect there are many of us that do know all the words to Bo Rhap! (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well if skank and kryten appeared anywhere tonight they have kept a low profile or when they arrived everyone in the place has ignored them and didn't want to be pictured in their presence. 🤣
I thought the PA was possibly a walk past some bins for coin, but why go all the way to Skegness for that, she usually went to Brighton to do it with SB 😁 Of course not using Backgrid as she doesn’t want to lose 40% does she. That was another f*ck up by the trustees and courts, 40% of her earnings from Backgrid and only Fans, so she just stopped using Backgrid, and I reckon she was earning very little on Only Fans anyway, but she’s even stopped that. Another ineffective measure put in place around her double bankruptcy, honestly couldn’t they see she’d do that, we did, what’s wrong with them 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

I think her appearance at Belfast pride today has been cancelled, Joe Mcelderry says he’s having a weekend doing nothing and Claire Richards isn’t promoting it, both were on the bill with her, and the ticket link has gone 🤷🏽‍♀️ No info about why it was cancelled if indeed has been, bit weird why there’s nothing about it though. So looks like it’s just Cheltenham for madam and her side-kick Stoner-Boy, ooooh what monstrosity will she be wearing to the silent disco tonight 🤔🤦🏽‍♀️

More delusion from madam this morning on her IG below, bloody hell i reckon both Edna and her believe this tour is a rip-roaring success, both are celebrating, despite the empty seats, Skank wearing that hideous outfit, unable to sing, just using a backing track doing the heavy lifting with her banshee wail on top, forgetting the lyrics and asking the audience to sing along with her. I bet they say it was an amazing success on the pod next week, and the Pricey is back, top of her game 🤦🏽‍♀️

No Skank you are not champagne, you are a glass of flat lemonade that’s been left outside in the rain for a few days…..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I’m guessing she ‘pays‘ 🤔 the one adult amount
Quite probably, all 5 kids live with her don’t you know she’s both mum and dad, but when it’s council tax I imagine she applies for the reduction for one person living full time in the property skanky scamming skathead.
I know there’s mixed opinions of PA on here but I’m sure to begin with he had to use all his strength not to get in one with her good job he had Claire and his tight nit family taking care of his best interests and ignoring her is exactly what she doesn’t want. We probably only know a fraction of what she’s actually thrown at him and the rest of the twelvety million exs, but I bet now there all just laughing their cocks off at what an utterly ridiculous pathetic excuse of a human she has become.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Interesting report about KP being seen in a shop with bunny and her mum. Could definitely be the case that family members are supervising contact. It depends on why/how the kids were removed and who they are with. If they are with other relatives under private law proceedings then it would be expected that family would supervise contact if supervision is needed rather than a local authority family centre.
Also re being 'signed off' from court - this can happen but it's pretty unusual.

Pull the other one, its got enormous bollocks on....

Urrrmmmm hasn't Kracktona just moved back in with her lovely mother?
---
She was meant to be seeing the kids between 11 and 2.
Then it said Skegness with JJ. That's near enough a 4 hour drive, with no traffic and no stops.
Not to worry though - skank is always LATE!
Don't forget all her blurb states she's allowed at least 45 minutes to be LATE
---
It reminds me of the bronze RR incident were skank got a parking ticket (conveniently papped and sold to the red tops) the same day she got nicked for driving it without a licence and tried to keep that quiet. She faked the parking ticket to deflect from the fact she'd been pulled by plod, wonder if the parking ticket yesterday was deflection again.
That wouldn't be surprising at all Stan. Maybe the Plods did catch her driving that deathtrap, the Pink Monstrosity after all? (y)
---
Wasn’t she at one point planning on marketing herself as a funeral singer? Whatever happened to that amazing business idea!😂😂
It died........................................ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
Place they went to starts with a G.
JJ was there too being chauffeur 🙄
Not Guildford? OMG my home county has been invaded by undesirables!!!!
---
I have had parking tickets. I don’t think it’s a rule that the issuing officer has to put it on the driver side but it makes sense to.
Also being on a very busy chaotic London street its possible the warden did'nt want to step out onto the road for fear of getting flattened in the traffic

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I have had a few. Don’t remember them being placed on the driver side unless that side was closed to the kerb.

Reactions: 10
Godalming? Guildford?
If either of those places, then they're way more than 20 minutes away from the Horsham area. Does this mean that B must be living that way? So, not with Wendy then?
Wendy and Kieran's sister live in Aldershot / Farnham I believe. So it would actually fit quite well with what Willow said. Contact may be taking place roughly halfway between Horsham and Aldershot.

I would guess the kids have moved schools too if they have been placed that far away from Horsham. I know Jett wasn't going...but everything must have been serious enough to think taking them away from their current school and activities ( if they did any near Horsham) was warranted.

At last the lying person who claimed to be both mum and dad to those kids whilst also stuffing it's face with drugs and centering her life around abusing their dad (and them) is back to only having a few hours influence on their lives a week. Hurrah!
---
I don’t understand why people Cabot just say where she was. Am I missing something here? Genuine question.
I think because there can be contempt of court charges if people discuss what's gone on in family cases.

It is a bit confusing, as some bits leak out anyway and then people put 2 and 2 together.

• Heart
I thought the PA was possibly a walk past some bins for coin, but why go all the way to Skegness for that, she usually went to Brighton to do it with SB 😁 Of course not using Backgrid as she doesn’t want to lose 40% does she. That was another f*ck up by the trustees and courts, 40% of her earnings from Backgrid and only Fans, so she just stopped using Backgrid, and I reckon she was earning very little on Only Fans anyway, but she’s even stopped that. Another ineffective measure put in place around her double bankruptcy, honestly couldn’t they see she’d do that, we did, what’s wrong with them 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

I think her appearance at Belfast pride today has been cancelled, Joe Mcelderry says he’s having a weekend doing nothing and Claire Richards isn’t promoting it, both were on the bill with her, and the ticket link has gone 🤷🏽‍♀️ No info about why it was cancelled if indeed has been, bit weird why there’s nothing about it though. So looks like it’s just Cheltenham for madam and her side-kick Stoner-Boy, ooooh what monstrosity will she be wearing to the silent disco tonight 🤔🤦🏽‍♀️

More delusion from madam this morning on her IG below, bloody hell i reckon both Edna and her believe this tour is a rip-roaring success, both are celebrating, despite the empty seats, Skank wearing that hideous outfit, unable to sing, just using a backing track doing the heavy lifting with her banshee wail on top, forgetting the lyrics and asking the audience to sing along with her. I bet they say it was an amazing success on the pod next week, and the Pricey is back, top of her game 🤦🏽‍♀️

No Skank you are not champagne, you are a glass of flat lemonade that’s been left outside in the rain for a few days…..

View attachment 2957628
Not champagne but she is indeed the homophone. She is a sham and a pain at the same time (putting it mildly)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I do believe this is Ms P from 2017, thought it was a Pom bear special 🤣 even doing the pointy toe.
IMG_2633.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Are there any photos of these barely filled auditoriums?
Did I also read that she’s packed in the Only Fannies?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.