Katie Price #391 It makes a fool of itself on stage , all the time egged on by Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing I picked up was that the parking ticket was on the passenger side, I thought as a rule they put it under the drivers side so they can see it. P.S not had a parking ticket myself so no expert.
Never had a ticket myself but if it's a rule the ticket is put on the driver's side makes it even more suspicious.

Reactions: 16
In Surrey? I wonder if she’s already moved into a rental? Or maybe J and B are living in Surrey, hence the 20 minute gap between pick up and going into the shop?
Place they went to starts with a G.
JJ was there too being chauffeur 🙄

Reactions: 27
Wasn’t she at one point planning on marketing herself as a funeral singer? Whatever happened to that amazing business idea!😂😂
The funeral directors complained it would give them too much work, as all the attendees would just die at her singing so it was banned.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I had a read of the DM article, I looked up this disclaimer thingy in the insolvency rules. So it seems it can be property that isn't worth much or 'onerous' property which means there's a problem with it that needs fixing and it would actually cost the trustees money. I would guess her leaking sewage and other issues ( unsafe in the house and grounds?) have made a complete money pit and liability. That's quite an achievement, making a 2 million pound property worth a minus figure. Never underestimate the Pricey, Woohoo!

'The official dealing with Price's first bankruptcy, in 2019 over trading debts of £3.2 millions, filed a 'disclaimer' to the Land Registry in January 2021 saying her home would not be seized to distribute to her creditors.

A property lawyer told MailOnline: 'This is a very unusual situation, and I have never seen it before in relation to a freehold property.''

View attachment 2956918
So basically that’s the real reason why she kept saying her house was safe, because even the BH people don’t want to touch it with a barge pole! Even though she was technically right it wasn’t for the reasons she was claiming, I.e. that was because she owned it outright, but because it wasn’t worth anything. Big difference.
---
There really is no end to Skanky's talents....

At least Amanda nips....
View attachment 2957017
I doubt Amanda gives a seconds thought to skanky wanting her job, it ain’t ever gonna happen!

Reactions: 26
Godalming? Guildford?
If either of those places, then they're way more than 20 minutes away from the Horsham area. Does this mean that B must be living that way? So, not with Wendy then?

Reactions: 11
Oooh not to my knowledge, I only think it was Roses she sang with Nick Cave, which he wrote just for her ❤ Judging by this, it was his only song with her, I don’t know of any other.

"Where The Wild Roses Grow" was written very much with Kylie in mind. I'd wanted to write a song for Kylie for many years. I had a quiet obsession with her for about six years. I wrote several songs for her, none of which I felt was appropriate to give her. It was only when I wrote this song, which is a dialogue between a killer and his victim, that I thought finally I'd written the right song for Kylie to sing. I sent the song to her and she replied the next day.

I love the prince of darkness that is Nick, saw there was more to Kylie than just bubblegum pop 😁 Although he does murder her in the song and video, we’ll forgive him, as he brought her big credibility with this collaboration 😁 Kylie also worked with Manic Street Preachers during this period, the girl is universally loved, unlike that Skank 😁

Might add I see Nick Cave a lot around town, he lives in Hove, he used to come into my local coffee shop in Kemptown, always had a takeaway coffee, while I was sitting down, but once I was at the counter and he came in, me being me 🤦🏽‍♀️ I said “Mr Nick Cave, I see you frequent my coffee shop, what’s occurring”, have to say I made him laugh, he replied “Mr Nick Cave likes this coffee place and likes a coffee after the gym, so pops in here on the way home” 😁 I had a few more words with him, he was very charming, I like to think he was flirting with me, and away he went, we’ve never chatted again 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 I have lots of Brighton celeb encounters, I’m a magnet to celebs, shocks me the encounters I have at times, little Jimmy Somerville lives near me, I like to think we are besties, we often chat in the street when I see him, and 15 years ago Patsy Palmer when she lived here, once spilt chocolate from a chocolate fountain thing down my white dress at a New Year Eve party, she laughed it off and then disappeared, I’ve held a grudge ever since. Brighton celebs can’t get enough of me 😁

Back to Skank, I see the Fred is saying Fencing was there last night, but no AFP 😱 Oh my she’s failing now, as Willow said and I thought, judging on when I last saw her, she’d have been there last night if she was able. I really think she‘s nearing the end now, but again why has she gone to the IOW in her last days, it has to be about coin doesn’t it, i just don’t get that one 🤷🏽‍♀️ The clan are an odd bunch.
I’ve actually met the real Kylie, I seem to be a celeb magnet too. Loads in fact, random out shopping too like meeting Tracey from Corrie in East Dulwich, Kylie whilst I was shopping in Covent Garden. Boy George’s aunt lives on our street so I’ve met him a few times. I’ve actually met Skank too and a few of the clan including Boyson 🤣 he loves talking about tshirts that man, he was desperate to set up a company, I think he was with Skanky at the time

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Interesting, so I wonder is Amy required to be present as a supervisor when KP has the kids.

It was said here that kids living with Wendy Hayler. I had wondered if KP access was likely to be in a contact centre, or supervised meetings outside contact centre which sounds like what you describe
---

Maybe 2 adults can alternate as the supervisor, which could include Sophie?
It was questioned on here as to whether kids were with Wendy Hayler, not said or stated, no one has said for definite (unless I missed it recently updated?)

Reactions: 12
Sorry this is the 2nd June cannot find her in skegness
I was in Skeggy on Monday and there was nothing around to say she was appearing. I can not find it when I googled skanky. Thank god as its only about an hour from me

Reactions: 18
Katie Price #392

Slitty Mitty and Costume Smells Sh*tty. Ticket Sales Struggling, Oh What A Pity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Again I don’t get this latest story about her being in negative equity with the MM. I said before, no one is losing money on property in the South East. My house is worth 4-5 times what I paid for it in 2010, she bought that MM in 2013 for £1.3 million, I’ve looked at property online in her area, 5 bedroom places are on the market for £2.25 upwards, even with any issues on her dump, it still must be worth around that or more on the market. Also what twit was constantly giving her loans on it, did no one question why she wanted these loans, we must be talking a ridiculous amount in loans secured on the property to push her into negative equity. Seriously where has that money gone, why was it repeatedly signed off to her if she was begging for more money constantly again and again, no one thinking there is something odd here. I don’t get it, and to be honest I don’t think I believe it, she shouldn’t have been allowed to accrue this amount of debt, it will be another thing that shouldn’t have happened that she has managed to do, if true. What is it with this woman, are we saying she’s repeatedly played the mortgage company now, it’s weird 🤦🏽‍♀️ 🤷🏽‍♀️
I could be wrong but the Archerfield £1.5 million claim in the estate might be due to her being liable for both sides legal in the Claire/ PA versus skank court case. This is why she blames the ex husbands and lawyers for going bankrupt. In her warped head she doesn’t reflect that had she kept her trap shut she would have that money. Same for AR she just can’t help that vindictive streak

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Godalming? Guildford?
If either of those places, then they're way more than 20 minutes away from the Horsham area. Does this mean that B must be living that way? So, not with Wendy then?
I reckon Gomshall

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why people Cabot just say where she was. Am I missing something here? Genuine question.

Reactions: 24
Wonder if it was dim lyn rickwood the bent social worker if it wasn't Amy 🤔

Reactions: 19
Hahahahahaha

Wonder if she dreamt she would be a double bankrupt with kids removed and a head boyf
IMG_2193.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wonder if it was dim lyn rickwood the bent social worker if it wasn't Amy 🤔
I don’t think she would be allowed around them if it was supervised access. It might have been a court appointed supervisor if there isn’t a suitable family member. If her family were complicit in her lies with the safety of the children, they might not be allowed to supervise her visits. They have already proved they cannot be trusted to put the childrens wellbeing first.

Reactions: 31
I’ve actually met the real Kylie, I seem to be a celeb magnet too. Loads in fact, random out shopping too like meeting Tracey from Corrie in East Dulwich, Kylie whilst I was shopping in Covent Garden. Boy George’s aunt lives on our street so I’ve met him a few times. I’ve actually met Skank too and a few of the clan including Boyson 🤣 he loves talking about tshirts that man, he was desperate to set up a company, I think he was with Skanky at the time
Boi-son should get together with Lego Head! They can peddle their naff wares together and share some costs. Register as Lego Bois Ltd. Limited to shite crud that no one wants! I LOVE IT! 👁🫶🏼💻

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.