Katie Price #391 It makes a fool of itself on stage , all the time egged on by Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KP went into the shop my teenage daughter has a weekend job at today. In a little picturesque Surrey town. Bloody hope she's not moving here, we're not far from Sussex.

Anyway sorry to disappoint, but she was lovely apparently. Very friendly, lots of smiles. She had Bunny and her mum with her and they were nice too. Bunny was running up and down the aisles a bit, but was well behaved and came back when KP called her.

Not the report I was expecting at all.
Daughter said her surgery was a state though. 😂
Sorry, I don't believe this, your daughter must have been mistaken. AFP is in IOW and Bunny is not in her custody
---
Pull the other one, its got enormous bollocks on....

Well Kracktona was living apart from her bloke last week complaining about him in the press so I doubt theres a single wedding on the cards let alone a joint one

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We should be so lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky. Though even if the pink deathtrap was a mangled wreck and Kryten, and Ironlung were each in a hundred bits, Skank would appear out of a cloud of smoke without a scratch on her just like the terminator.
It reminds me of the bronze RR incident were skank got a parking ticket (conveniently papped and sold to the red tops) the same day she got nicked for driving it without a licence and tried to keep that quiet. She faked the parking ticket to deflect from the fact she'd been pulled by plod, wonder if the parking ticket yesterday was deflection again.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It reminds me of the bronze RR incident were skank got a parking ticket (conveniently papped and sold to the red tops) the same day she got nicked for driving it without a licence and tried to keep that quiet. She faked the parking ticket to deflect from the fact she'd been pulled by plod, wonder if the parking ticket yesterday was deflection again.
You could be right Stan, she chose to drive/be driven in that pink monstrosity knowing it will easily be spotted.
Wonder what she's deflecting 🤔
Hopefully it's backfired now the illegal state of the tyres has been spotted🙏

Reactions: 24
You could be right Stan, she chose to drive/be driven in that pink monstrosity knowing it will easily be spotted.
Wonder what she's deflecting 🤔
Hopefully it's backfired now the illegal state of the tyres has been spotted🙏
Just little things that get the voices in my head screaming "THE CUNTS UP TO SOMETHING" she was also wearing krytens baseball cap aswell in one of the pics, easy to take her wig off or put her hair up and drive with it on. 🤔🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Again I don’t get this latest story about her being in negative equity with the MM. I said before, no one is losing money on property in the South East. My house is worth 4-5 times what I paid for it in 2010, she bought that MM in 2013 for £1.3 million, I’ve looked at property online in her area, 5 bedroom places are on the market for £2.25 upwards, even with any issues on her dump, it still must be worth around that or more on the market. Also what twit was constantly giving her loans on it, did no one question why she wanted these loans, we must be talking a ridiculous amount in loans secured on the property to push her into negative equity. Seriously where has that money gone, why was it repeatedly signed off to her if she was begging for more money constantly again and again, no one thinking there is something odd here. I don’t get it, and to be honest I don’t think I believe it, she shouldn’t have been allowed to accrue this amount of debt, it will be another thing that shouldn’t have happened that she has managed to do, if true. What is it with this woman, are we saying she’s repeatedly played the mortgage company now, it’s weird 🤦🏽‍♀️ 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 34
Maybe Desperate Dan is ‘the expert’ who has seen the deeds etc. ‘No point repossessing, there’s no equity in it’ last, last, last ditch attempt?
It’s so short sighted, that house must bleed money. Can’t imagine what the council tax alone must be.

Reactions: 16
So as the calendar said she has seen Bunny
Interesting that her mum was with her
Do you think her rental is near by?
Bloody hope not.

I haven't really been paying attention to her woes, has she given any clues about where she's moving or the type of house etc?
---
She was meant to be seeing the kids between 11 and 2.
Then it said Skegness with JJ. That's near enough a 4 hour drive, with no traffic and no stops.
She went into the shop at 11.20, and I know that as my daughter immediately texted me.

Her dad told her to make sure she didn't nick anything. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Watch at the beginning, she’s miming 😂 CD begins before she does

Madam’s grand entrance, we are not worthy, a master at work, a true professional, albeit one who was an hour late on stage, a very Madonna thing to do, she’s so like Madonna, other than Madonna is a global megastar and was selling out the O2, while Skank’s a bankrupt, homeless, faded glamour model, who’s not selling out a small theatre in Clapham….Iconic…..

View attachment 2955963

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry, I don't believe this, your daughter must have been mistaken. AFP is in IOW and Bunny is not in her custody
---

Well Kracktona was living apart from her bloke last week complaining about him in the press so I doubt theres a single wedding on the cards let alone a joint one
No, she's not mistaken. It was KP, Bunny and mum. All the other customers went silent and were gawping apparently. They were in Surrey, 11.20am.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Just seen a comment on an article about her singing at these podcast lives:

"If Katie Price were to sing at my funeral I'd get up and leave"
Wasn’t she at one point planning on marketing herself as a funeral singer? Whatever happened to that amazing business idea!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Crashing in from several pages behind but I've been past the MM twice today and the gates were shut. (And f*ck, that's a busy, fast road- why would you have unsecured animals near that! 😡)

Stopped at the petrol station/Maccy D's which is a minute down the road (on full Skank alert 👀). No wonder she's got no waist, I bet she's ordering junk from there every day, it's practically on the doorstep!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
---
I didn’t think it a could have happened either Tracey, but then I remembered the calendar had Skank down seeing the kids between 11-2pm today and Fencing was at the Clapham thing last night. It’s possible AFP came with him, but was too sick to go to the live show, and stayed at the MM instead. So if it was this morning I do think there is a possibility this happened today.

Reactions: 41
Just little things that get the voices in my head screaming "THE CUNTS UP TO SOMETHING" she was also wearing krytens baseball cap aswell in one of the pics, easy to take her wig off or put her hair up and drive with it on. 🤔🤣
One thing I picked up was that the parking ticket was on the passenger side, I thought as a rule they put it under the drivers side so they can see it. P.S not had a parking ticket myself so no expert.

Reactions: 17
So if AFP was in Surrey today with skank and Bunny why not at the podcast last night, does that mean AFP is designated responsible adult and has to travel to the mainland every time skank sees the kids. 🤔

Reactions: 32
KP went into the shop my teenage daughter has a weekend job at today. In a little picturesque Surrey town. Bloody hope she's not moving here, we're not far from Sussex.

Anyway sorry to disappoint, but she was lovely apparently. Very friendly, lots of smiles. She had Bunny and her mum with her and they were nice too. Bunny was running up and down the aisles a bit, but was well behaved and came back when KP called her.

Not the report I was expecting at all.
Daughter said her surgery was a state though. 😂
Interesting, so I wonder is Amy required to be present as a supervisor when KP has the kids.

It was said here that kids living with Wendy Hayler. I had wondered if KP access was likely to be in a contact centre, or supervised meetings outside contact centre which sounds like what you describe
---
So if AFP was in Surrey today with skank and Bunny why not at the podcast last night, does that mean AFP is designated responsible adult and has to travel to the mainland every time skank sees the kids. 🤔
Maybe 2 adults can alternate as the supervisor, which could include Sophie?

Reactions: 20
Not sure it was Amy with her today.

KP yes, Bunny, yes.

• Wow
Reactions: 52
In Surrey? I wonder if she’s already moved into a rental? Or maybe J and B are living in Surrey, hence the 20 minute gap between pick up and going into the shop?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.