Katie Price #391 It makes a fool of itself on stage , all the time egged on by Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooooo.....

An expert who examined the deeds to the 19-bedroom Sussex mega house told us: 'Her finances are as much of a mess as her house itself - she has negligible equity at best and may even still owe money on the house even after selling it. It's a real disaster.'
Land Registry records seen by Mailonline confirm the cash-strapped glamour model turned TV celebrity and author apparently has little or no equity in her run-down country home in West Sussex.
Price, 46, has two outstanding mortgages on the 19-room property, meaning that any proceeds from a sale must go to pay her lenders first.
Paperwork also suggests that the size of the two outstanding loans might not even cover the current value of her three-storey house which she bought for £1.35m in October 201

...and presumably this is why she thought it was safe and couldn't be taken away from her. I wonder who the 'official' is...?

The official dealing with Price's first bankruptcy, in 2019 over trading debts of £3.2 millions, filed a 'disclaimer' to the Land Registry in January 2021 saying her home would not be seized to distribute to her creditors.
A property lawyer told MailOnline: 'This is a very unusual situation, and I have never seen it before in relation to a freehold property.
'I can only assume that the Trustee in her Bankruptcy believed at the time that she did not have any realisable assets in the property which were worth pursuing.
'As she has just been made bankrupt again, I can't imagine that the situation has changed to any great extent'.
It was in her best interests to insure the property was not maintained . However the lenders know this is their last chance to get a decent price for it

Reactions: 22
There really is no end to Skanky's talents....

At least Amanda nips....
View attachment 2957017
Not exactly a feud is it?
Bet Amanda hasn't even read the article and wouldn't be bothered if she had as Skank becoming a judge on BGT like everything else she spouts AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN SKANK!!
YOU'RE A WASHED UP,
DRIED UP, OLD NEVERHASBEEN!!
😅🤣😂😘

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Negative equity apparently.... oh, I do hope so ... even more debt for her to add to the rest ... she will never get out of the mess she has put herself in ... I feel another bancruptcy brewing ... she did say she wanted to stay in the bancruptcy (probably because silly bint thought it meant she could legitimately tax free which has worked well hasnt it), looks like she is going to get her wish ..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Negative equity apparently.... oh, I do hope so ... even more debt for her to add to the rest ... she will never get out of the mess she has put herself in ... I feel another bancruptcy brewing ... she did say she wanted to stay in the bancruptcy (probably gecause silly bint thought it meant she could legitimately tax free which has worked well hasnt it), looks like she is going to get her wish ..

In that article it's now a 19 bedroom house 😂😂 it's like the bleeping tardis.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She is literally someone that could’ve appeared on benefits Britain ( although the people on there had morals and friendships)

Debts/bankrutcy, drug habit , criminal record, trashed house whilst paying for drugs, kids removed, no driving licence. Jobless partner,

Imagine having all that money she claimed in the past and having a hovel for a home, botched body/face and nothing to show for it! Money others can only dream of.

Actually those people on benefits Britain were 100 times better people! With real life genuine misfortunes and traumas!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
KP went into the shop my teenage daughter has a weekend job at today. In a little picturesque Surrey town. Bloody hope she's not moving here, we're not far from Sussex.

Anyway sorry to disappoint, but she was lovely apparently. Very friendly, lots of smiles. She had Bunny and her mum with her and they were nice too. Bunny was running up and down the aisles a bit, but was well behaved and came back when KP called her.

Not the report I was expecting at all.
Daughter said her surgery was a state though. 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
So as the calendar said she has seen Bunny
Interesting that her mum was with her
Do you think her rental is near by?

Reactions: 19
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She also sensationally claimed that she was unaware of the second bankruptcy against her. She continued: "Apparently, I'm in another one. I didn't even know about that. I read it in the paper." Katie was served an eviction notice on the property which originally gave her until May 29 to exit Mucky Mansion but this was then extended to June 26.

I still can’t see how can she claim she was ‘unaware’ it was in the press a month before…. Blatantly burying her head in the sand,

Katie Price is reported to owe HMRC more than £760,000, which could result in her being declared bankrupt. Court documents reveal that the mum-of-five has been served a bankruptcy petition by the tax collection department of the UK Government.

Court papers have said that the mum-of-five has already been petitioned by the non-ministerial department of the UK Government - who are responsible for the collection of taxes - to make the star bankrupt. Katie will face her fate next month when she appears before a judge.

Reactions: 29
She was meant to be seeing the kids between 11 and 2.
Then it said Skegness with JJ. That's near enough a 4 hour drive, with no traffic and no stops.

KP went into the shop my teenage daughter has a weekend job at today. In a little picturesque Surrey town. Bloody hope she's not moving here, we're not far from Sussex.

Anyway sorry to disappoint, but she was lovely apparently. Very friendly, lots of smiles. She had Bunny and her mum with her and they were nice too. Bunny was running up and down the aisles a bit, but was well behaved and came back when KP called her.

Not the report I was expecting at all.
Daughter said her surgery was a state though. 😂
So KP has to be supervised when she has bunny, on the plus side maybe jett has fucked her off now hes escaped her evil clutches
Also I saw some sad duck that attended last night say that none of the kids were there apart from poor Harvey but that princes sent a good luck mum clip and they played it on screen
HHAHAHA none of the kids want to be seen with the munter
Junior must have told her hes out but funnily enough on his stories he was home watching the football....awks

• Haha
Reactions: 37
"Katie will face her fate next month when she appears before a judge."
Except she won't. Because she reckons she's been signed off. Unlike anyone else is allowed.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I like the idea of supervised visits especially as she will see her nan I wonder if Harvey was still at home and she was able to see him

Reactions: 13
"Katie will face her fate next month when she appears before a judge."
Except she won't. Because she reckons she's been signed off. Unlike anyone else is allowed.
Oh that bit was from the original story in Feb, when she was then made doubly bankrupt in March 😘

Reactions: 13
So where the duck is skank i've seen Sheffield at a podcast fair, Skegness with kryten and Surrey with AFP and Bunny now mentioned the bleep certainly gets around and hope kryten or skank wasn't driving the death trap pink beast with Bunny in it.🤬 ( Don't give a flying duck if it's only skank, kryten and AFP in the pink beast when the tyre blows and it hits a tree and bursts into flames) 🤣🤣😘

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So where the duck is skank i've seen Sheffield at a podcast fair, Skegness with kryten and Surrey with AFP and Bunny now mentioned the bleep certainly gets around and hope kryten or skank wasn't driving the death trap pink beast with Bunny in it.🤬 ( Don't give a flying duck if it's only skank, kryten and AFP in the pink beast when the tyre blows and it hits a tree and bursts into flames) 🤣🤣😘
We should be so lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky. Though even if the pink deathtrap was a mangled wreck and Kryten, and Ironlung were each in a hundred bits, Skank would appear out of a cloud of smoke without a scratch on her just like the terminator.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.