Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Forehead reduction surgery is a cosmetic procedure that can help to reduce the height of your forehead. Larger foreheads may be due to genetics, hair loss, or other cosmetic procedures. This surgical option — also known as hairline lowering surgery — can help balance the proportions of your face. Maybe that's what she wants?
Bald forehead ay? A flies skating rink,Love it..do you love it.? Woohoo ….Cunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Some pics of Skanky in the wild....

This has got to be THE costume held lovingly over her right arm.... with a small make up bag on her left....

View attachment 2949427
And those awful fucking boots again!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Pastymuncher

Audience question:

Hi Katie, You look fit as fuck, woo hoooo.

I've got nine kids by twelve different dads and I'm up the duff with baby ten. You've the best names for your kids. but I'm fucked if I can think of another name.

My world is:

Royal Royale Royce,
King Alexis Principal Price,
Prince Price (Mint) Viscount,
Baron Brian Brain,
Jim
Earl Deckington,
The Honorable Pete (YC)
Duchess Dippy Dane Do
Princess Pinkington

What will I call sprogette ten?

PS - you make that Kylie look like Susan Boyle. Woo hoo - down with tattle.
Destiny for a girl (well because of whats happening) and Emmet for a boy (wonder if anyone gets the connection)?

• Heart

terryfaefife

Seriously what was that last night, just dreadful, no one will tell her she can’t sing will they 🤦🏽‍♀️

I’m up early, have an early start, noticed that Hunsnet pod is out on YouTube, so put it on in the background over Breckie, it’s boring, same old, same old, the pod people are so far up her ass it’s ridiculous, and it’s clear Edna is starting to believe she’s a zeleb now

But…..Madam has f*cked up, yes she’s really f*cked up. I’m not posting what I’ve just seen, I personally don’t think we should post it here, but that’s just my opinion, and I won’t engage in any chat about it if anyone does, it’s enough for me to know now. To be honest. I didn’t really want to mention it, but she’s stupidly put it out there so anyone of us on here can go to the Tube and see it for yourself, just my opinion to not post the details here, so that’s why I brought it up. I think you can all probably work out what it must relate to.

She has carelessly held up her calendar for this week, and it has readable appointments on it 🤦🏽‍♀️ One thing I will say, is that amazingly I now believe she has stopped the ❄ and 🍷, she has to. She also appears to have binned Belfast Pride for Cheltenham musical festival 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ To me it also confirms her and Lego are a business arrangement, others might disagree, it’s just the way it’s written, she has a PA with him in Skegness this week, so another exhausting long driving trip in the middle of this tour, she must be so desperate for coin to be doing all of this, and there is no mention of any eviction activities that I can see, is it happening, 🤔 who knows what will happen on the 29th 🤷🏽‍♀️
Just watched the first bit of this. Why has she got a Silver Cross type pram in her living room??

• Haha

Fish189

VIP Member
I don't remember that but there were tales of her using threatening behaviour towards other parents in the school playground years ago, and also that she can be violent towards anyone who crosses her ( seen no proof of that, just hearsay but I would imagine that her addictions only exacerbate her anger problems).
It was just a memory of posts on here something’s stick in your mind
The school thing she was band till the kids were about 12/13 I don’t think any of her exes would admit to being beaten by her . A bit embarrassing for their masculinity suppose
---
Didn’t F4J say few years ago she hit one of her kids round the head? When they first done statements about her,I remember that one 2019 I think Was the year.
I think that could have been junior dolly think your right 👍
---
That’s great fantastic! Would be a shame if it hit other social media platforms nudge nudge wink wink 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

KK77

VIP Member
Does anyone believe that JJ had a Victoria's Secrets model girlfriend 🤔 He really does look intellectually challenged. And he probably should give up smiling because it makes him look creepy.

I wonder how our heroines therapy went this morning? Too mentally unwell for court, yet on yesterday's Facey bollocks she said she's never been so well 🤷🤯
I think he did. It was in one of his dreams!

• Haha

Lin60

I did thanks Janet, he's not on there, changed his company FB name but seems to be a sole trader - will try trading standards. Thank you for replying x
Anyone got cctv round where you live or doorbell might have caught his reg plate then if so put that out on sm??
Hope you find them

Passionflower

As you say without doubt she’s an addict, she will have contacts for the ❄ and these guys can usually provide you with anything, and if not they’ll point you in the direction of someone that can.

Brighton area is like a sweet shop for all sorts of drugs, and it‘s really easy if you know the right people to get what you want, if they don’t have it, they’ll get it for you on the dark web. Back in my clubbing days I saw all sorts being exchanged on a night out. My friend is a bad ❄ addict, don’t see much of them anymore but back in the day, they’d phone someone from the pub, 20 minutes later a car pulls up outside, out they went, this be like 5pm in the afternoon, and back in they come with their little packet. Skank will have extensive contacts for ❄ I believe, they can get her Ozempic if she so desires, guarantee it.
You can also buy it online through a pharmacy. They ask your weight etc but you don’t need to provide any evidence 😳 bet she gets a lackey to order it for her!

• Sad