Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Ooft. I've taken a long hard swerve from this thread due to (gfm gate). But.. Oh. My. Gosh.

I'm due in court (as a witness) next month but I won't get off for my mental health despite the case being fucking detrimental to my health. Something wrong here.

Maybe the legal types on this thread will know but how - oh how oh how - can she get away with lying about mental health and yet still do public appearances?!
We'd all like to know the answer to this!

Reactions: 14

MMA69

Every time he pulls his pencil out in the room for her bet he gets the sage out first 😂

• Haha

Fish189

VIP Member
DV - if it is DV, I highly suspect she was the one dishing it out. Being on drugs and drink will have messed with her brain big time and I would imagine she is very volatile when under the influence.
Didn’t jett have black eye last year I remember he was or had been crying in her videos

• Sad
  • Wow

tracey3871

VIP Member
Seriously what was that last night, just dreadful, no one will tell her she can’t sing will they 🤦🏽‍♀️

I’m up early, have an early start, noticed that Hunsnet pod is out on YouTube, so put it on in the background over Breckie, it’s boring, same old, same old, the pod people are so far up her ass it’s ridiculous, and it’s clear Edna is starting to believe she’s a zeleb now

But…..Madam has f*cked up, yes she’s really f*cked up. I’m not posting what I’ve just seen, I personally don’t think we should post it here, but that’s just my opinion, and I won’t engage in any chat about it if anyone does, it’s enough for me to know now. To be honest. I didn’t really want to mention it, but she’s stupidly put it out there so anyone of us on here can go to the Tube and see it for yourself, just my opinion to not post the details here, so that’s why I brought it up. I think you can all probably work out what it must relate to.

She has carelessly held up her calendar for this week, and it has readable appointments on it 🤦🏽‍♀️ One thing I will say, is that amazingly I now believe she has stopped the ❄ and 🍷, she has to. She also appears to have binned Belfast Pride for Cheltenham musical festival 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ To me it also confirms her and Lego are a business arrangement, others might disagree, it’s just the way it’s written, she has a PA with him in Skegness this week, so another exhausting long driving trip in the middle of this tour, she must be so desperate for coin to be doing all of this, and there is no mention of any eviction activities that I can see, is it happening, 🤔 who knows what will happen on the 29th 🤷🏽‍♀️
This thing will have been recorded a few days ago, the eviction wont have been on the calendar because she was in denial , pretending it wasnt happenning until the papers were pinned publically to her gate and the press got hold of the story

Madge2022

VIP Member
Go and have a look online, Stan. Cruising really is a lovely way to spend the day and relax.

To stay on track, Daily Mirror's got this ridiculous story now.... (age-defying star FFS...!)

The picture in question sees the age-defying star pose in her Mucky Mansion kitchen while rocking a knitted khaki midi skirt and matching crop top. Katie oozes confidence in her latest snap, and given her glow, fans are now hoping that she could be expecting.

Beautiful glow, more like Chernobyl glow 😷

• Haha

helptheaged

VIP Member
Do you think they have given KP until the 26th June to clear her rubbish but the eviction ie she cannot stay in MM after the 29th?

• Haha

pollycopping

Chatty Member
I know she's a bullshitter but she seemed to be very happy to talk about her new house and how she'll be giving people a tour. Imagine if she's actually bought another house! I think that would be hilarious watching the shit hit the fan with HMRC and the Insolvency service....would she be stupid enough to do it :unsure:
so where were her kids why would you move out of your million pound mansion(even if you wanted mum to look after you she would move in with you)and so called partner was away getting a tattoo in London for over a week all sounds strange to me(maybe 3rd bankruptcy on the way lol)
Maybe the rental is in his name can’t be hers

Reactions: 13

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Don't know where you are Stan, but the Fermanagh lakes in Northern Ireland are beautiful, then you can also head down the river Shannon.
Wonder where and when Skankys next Jolly will be and who's paying.
---

Aww come on @DC16 it's been quiet lately, give us a few more details. None of us will say a word. Krusties pinky promise
East Yorkshire coast but anywhere in the UK Ireland would do.

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
They do have side effects. Best way to avoid is to follow a keto/ higher protein diet , low saturated fat no sugar. Take electrolytes in fluid form . Carbs should be brown rice/ whole meal pasta and whole meal bread. And you need to eat like this for life or all the weight will go back on. You can’t take it and not change your diet or you will feel really unwell
I know it's hard to stick to a diet but that is what works best long term usually. I can see how some people might want a quick fix but then it doesn't work as you say if you don't stick to a good diet after

• Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Off topic soz but there are so many brilliant minds on here, I wonder / wander if you would help an old Krustie out? Paid a roofer £600 deposit for materials by bank transfer in advance of works, no receipt, he's now not turned up on 6 occasions over a month. :confused: any idea what my options are, I don't have his address only a facebook page & phone number.

It's kind of on topic as skank is also a grifting cunt who does not refund her fans :mad:
Have you got said materials in your presence? Have a check online to builder's merchants to see if what you've got amounts to £600? Not sure if same applies in UK but in France once you sign a contract the trademan has A YEAR to complete the work so you might well be waiting with half a roof for 364 days before he turns up to finish it; (My OH is a builder but he always finishes jobs and doesn't leave clients waiting a year)
Aside from that I'd contact the CAB Lozenger to see where you stand on this.
Innit a shame skanky never gets ripped off by people as despicable as she is?

• Sad