Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ClivE

VIP Member
My take away is “ I do what the hell I like “ she shouts a lot and has sessions on her calendar for substance I think
so excuse for having a week off goes from tech issue to Katie had to get a new laptop(mine broke i got one two hours later)then kids were on half term take your pick just like all Katies tales it changers all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Lego has a type!

ETA: despite the fake boobs, she has a figure Kipper can only dream of

View attachment 2947346
and this is undoubtedly where skank has gotten her idea of looking like a Bratz Doll from - to copy this bint to appeal to Legohead!
---
I had a weird dream that I found skanks new house (number 22 - obvs her magic number bullshit has lodged in my brain) and that she had 2 pet chipmunks in the garden who were fighting - I ended up getting a lift home with Edna who actually turned out to be quite canny and by the end of the lift home o quite liked her 🤷‍♀️

My brain is a little broken!
Take more tonic with it Lennie!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

maggie-moo

VIP Member
Oh DC we have her ‘singing’ at Belfast Pride this Sunday, she can never remember the words, she just cannot sing, honestly this week is gonna be something special 😂 We’re off to a flying start tonight, this is awful, hardly anyone there as well, I might have to logout for a bit, I’m aching with the laughter here 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️😂
Nooooooo! She's BANNED from our wee Island!! She can fuck right off

• Haha

Fish189

VIP Member
So skanky’s mental health is only bad when she needs to attend the bankruptcy hearing,
She can attend this piss show farce Noticed that Edna started scratching when skanky started
Caterwauling 😂. Bet they’ve got flee’s from the mucky mansion
---
Ooft. I've taken a long hard swerve from this thread due to (gfm gate). But.. Oh. My. Gosh.

I'm due in court (as a witness) next month but I won't get off for my mental health despite the case being fucking detrimental to my health. Something wrong here.

Maybe the legal types on this thread will know but how - oh how oh how - can she get away with lying about mental health and yet still do public appearances?!
Depends where you live your doctor can give you a letter stating your not fit for court or dury duty ,go and ask at the citizens advice bureau they will help

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
The big question is who gets custody of the Pricey woods sign?? Will she take it with her or cut it in half and carl gets his half and she keeps hers, we know she's not good at joint custody 🤣
Yeah but yeah who gets custody of the fucking weeds at MM,noooo not ❄❄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

MelodyMaker

Chatty Member
Last one I promise!!

@Pom Bear please can you do your thing with Leech and Pong (guess which is which 😉😆😆😆)

Their most famous film is Up In Smoke, quite fitting in these circumstances 😅😅

Pretty please and thank you very much x

ba28722dbc49171b4cec917fa6d62832.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
After she finished her drink drive course, she wasn't classed as high risk and didn't have to do a blood test, they sent the forms off, as far as she knew she was waiting for her driver's lic, it didn't come, she kept calling them. Then the anon email saying she wasn't fit to drive, she said she was because she had filled out all the forms, so doctors then filled out forms, apparently the forms say at the end, if you know you are 100% sure you are fit to drive, you can still drive (??) so she carried on driving as my doctor said. She knew she would pass anything 100%
4 times it has happened. DVLA are now saying she is high risk, she doesn't really drink. Car was insured when she was caught driving. Even the lawyers can't get hold of DVLA. She spoken with 3 different lawyers, they've NEVER heard of this situation before! It's unheard of. They won't tell her who this person is. (Well GDPR hun)
That note is on the end of the forms when you have to reapply for the licence when you already have it back. So for example they can give disqualified people their licence back for a limited time like 1 year or 3 years and you have to reapply each time. If you and the Dr agree that you are fit to drive you are allowed to continue whilst waiting for the new licence even if the old licence has expired if that makes sense?