Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I haven't looked to see if someone else has posted but what's Carl doing in the Isle of Wight? Isn't that where she's been too visiting her mum

Reactions: 11

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
Yes at least Bunty is safe from exploitation now; That last exhibition was dreadful with the girl tarted up like a streetwalker when she should be savouring being a kid - not a skank clone. She can be a child for the years she has left now rather than appease "Mummy" by coating herself in totally inappropriate make-up and dressing like a hooker in dreadful shoes (the likes of which have obviously given Mummy that Sticky-up Toe Thing).
Enjoy your childhood Bunty!!
Totally agree

Reactions: 10

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Thing is she's lost the skanky mansion. Don't matter that she's got it put back a month, she'll probably be gone by then anyway to save face..
I want to know if Carl & Alex will ever spill the rea on the cunt whore. That's what we need. The Osbournes podcast had some interesting opinions on the cunt whore.
What did they say?

Forehead reduction surgery is a cosmetic procedure that can help to reduce the height of your forehead. Larger foreheads may be due to genetics, hair loss, or other cosmetic procedures. This surgical option โ€” also known as hairline lowering surgery โ€” can help balance the proportions of your face. Maybe that's what she wants?

tracey3871

VIP Member
anyone else noticed that on her instagram page most of the ones that praise her if you click on their account they are all set to private so you can not actually look into them yet all them that do not agree with her you can click on them and actually read their accounts
It's her hangers on bolstering her ego

BadJanet

VIP Member
My days!!! What WAS that???

Fine then, Kipper. You wanna sing, then I'll sing too. Here's one for tomorrow

Happy birthday to Skank
You always smell rank
After listening to you screeching
My ears need bleaching

Happy birthday to Kipper
You're a trashy old stripper
Your home you have no more
You filthy old whore
Destiny for a girl (well because of whats happening) and Emmet for a boy (wonder if anyone gets the connection)?
Cornish ๐Ÿœ

• Haha
Sheโ€™s always been bloody high risk! ๐Ÿ™„ Can anyone remember what she blew? (oooeer Mrs!!) Anything over 87.5g is automatically classed as high risk! As I understand it refusing to undertake a breath test (a lot of people try this tactic thinking they canโ€™t be charged as thereโ€™s no evidence) the again itโ€™s an instant ban and they are classed as high risk
It wasn't as high as that it was around 60mg if I remember correctly, that's the reason she's not ended up inside.

Reactions: 9

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
Sheโ€™s always been bloody high risk! ๐Ÿ™„ Can anyone remember what she blew? (oooeer Mrs!!) Anything over 87.5g is automatically classed as high risk! As I understand it refusing to undertake a breath test (a lot of people try this tactic thinking they canโ€™t be charged as thereโ€™s no evidence) the again itโ€™s an instant ban and they are classed as high risk
Can anyone remember what she blew?
Should that not read who she blew?
Most every male in the country I should think and certainly all the Judiciary & Police Chiefs.

• Haha

Scuttler

A couple of fans are out on her IG, ones that went last night, telling her she was amazing and proved to everyone she can actually sing ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ I never want to meet these people, scary they can believe this, we saw it, but I guess you could say it was amazing, but not in the way they say it was, it was amazingly bad, thatโ€™s what it was ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
Ahhh the people with no ears out on a day trip โ€ฆ. Poor cretins, no ears and no brains. Howโ€™s your luck?

• Haha

secretsrsafe

I played that โ€˜singingโ€™ clip again, I was laughing so hard the first time, I missed the fact sheโ€™s get out of sync with the backing track as she forgets the lyrics, and thereโ€™s an echo going on, as she screeches along to the backing track ๐Ÿ˜‚ how can anyone be enjoying that ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
At one point she kept on looking in ๐Ÿฆฌ direction - to give her the words maybe.