Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scuttler

What’s going on in here then you funny-as-fuck gorgeous Krustigans? What’s old shit-for-brains been up to? Would anyone mind filling me in please? Apologies for lagging and being tardy. And plain old fashioned lazy. It doesn’t have to be anything fancy. Just in a nutshell… I don’t wanna get left behind. Love you x
---
What’s going on in here then you funny-as-fuck gorgeous Krustigans? What’s old shit-for-brains been up to? Would anyone mind filling me in please? Apologies for lagging and being tardy. And plain old fashioned lazy. It doesn’t have to be anything fancy. Just in a nutshell… I don’t wanna get left behind. Love you x
Never seen so many - - in a few sentences! I LOVE IT!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

ClivE

VIP Member
My take away is “ I do what the hell I like “ she shouts a lot and has sessions on her calendar for substance I think
having Katie Price on is the gayest thing that as ever happened to them like gay Christmas just how low can you fall why would you want to be a gay icon unless you were actually gay

Reactions: 7

helptheaged

VIP Member
Looks like the glee clubs have got her tour
Do you think that IF she doesn’t sell enough seats they will cancel her put somebody else on?

• Haha

MANDATORY

VIP Member
The second word is hard to read, I’m not sure it’s misuse. Plus it is a time, there is one on Monday morning and one on Thursday. For sessions she write down the length of time, ie 13.30-3pm for DV, whatever that is, maybe driving violation, hope it’s not domestic violence ! so that’s why I don’t think that’s therapy, I think it’s a drug test.
Thought you weren't discussing it ? Lol 😂

• Haha

catty1

Can someone tell me what podcast smilliekylie was talking about? Would love to have a look

Reactions: 6

Ecosse

VIP Member
There’s something on there that says “parental…” but can’t read the second word.

Reactions: 5