Katie Price #390 Addicted, Evicted & soon to be Convicted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nooooooo! She's BANNED from our wee Island!! She can fuck right off

Reactions: 15
She really does believe she is going to make a fantastic comeback. The delusion is off the scale, I wonder if it will ever sink in she is an has been, and its never going to happen. If it was anybody else bar her I would feel sorry for them.

Reactions: 27
So skanky’s mental health is only bad when she needs to attend the bankruptcy hearing,
She can attend this piss show farce Noticed that Edna started scratching when skanky started
Caterwauling . Bet they’ve got flee’s from the mucky mansion
---
Depends where you live your doctor can give you a letter stating your not fit for court or dury duty ,go and ask at the citizens advice bureau they will help

Reactions: 15
She's always been a bad singer, but tonight is on a whole other level of bad. I've heard better at the local karaoke from people who have down 15 vodkas. Tonight is bloody awful, such a small crowd in a small room.
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
Audience question:

Hi Katie, You look fit as fuck, woo hoooo.

I've got nine kids by twelve different dads and I'm up the duff with baby ten. You've the best names for your kids. but I'm fucked if I can think of another name.

My world is:

Royal Royale Royce,
King Alexis Principal Price,
Prince Price (Mint) Viscount,
Baron Brian Brain,
Jim
Earl Deckington,
The Honorable Pete (YC)
Duchess Dippy Dane Do
Princess Pinkington

What will I call sprogette ten?

PS - you make that Kylie look like Susan Boyle. Woo hoo - down with tattle.

Reactions: 42
Good old X/Twitter never disappoints!
Even the Burnley Light Orchestra Society are having a dig?!!

"HANOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Reactions: 35
Sorry I'm late today, weren't too well with stiff neck, I see some new requests for me to make, in my alerts..I certainly do these tomorrow, as I'm on the mend and a lot better then earlier. xx Meanwhile some old pics so I've made a contribution today Love Pom xxxx

Reactions: 42
Aww ..... hope you feel more refreshed after a good night sleep my dear. xXx
---
Bloody hell the outfit pulls off like strippers trousers into shorts
Crikey, will it be down to a thong and tena lady next?

Reactions: 19
Destiny for a girl (well because of whats happening) and Emmet for a boy (wonder if anyone gets the connection)?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.