Katie Price #390 Addicted, Evicted & soon to be Convicted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deeply unhappy she no longer has the children to torment Kieran.
I sincerely hope she is deeply unhappy - she flaming well should be.
I'd bet it's merely 'everyone knows now' and ITS embarrassed rather than feelings of guilt, shame ant total remorse. C*nt.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Off topic soz but there are so many brilliant minds on here, I wonder / wander if you would help an old Krustie out? Paid a roofer £600 deposit for materials by bank transfer in advance of works, no receipt, he's now not turned up on 6 occasions over a month. :confused: any idea what my options are, I don't have his address only a facebook page & phone number.

It's kind of on topic as skank is also a grifting bleep who does not refund her fans :mad:
If you paid by credit card you can ask your bank to do a charge back. Otherwise you will need to discuss it with the bank.
You might find a local Facebook group for cowboy builders, search for his company or name x

Reactions: 20
She's a long term addict though and she will look for what she wants and think of ways to get it. I imagine there has to be a black market for this stuff. Her friend Ellie must be used to getting all her fillers from somewhere.
Dodgy Elle will definitely be able to get it for the skank without a prescription!

Reactions: 20
I had heard on here that AFP wasn't doing so good but not read any updates and Kipper doesn't mention her nowadays. Hmm ..... :unsure:
Ah, just remembered; bleep-lung fell out with Kipper over her drinking and has probably said 'from now on, don't speak about me publically'

Reactions: 19
Off topic soz but there are so many brilliant minds on here, I wonder / wander if you would help an old Krustie out? Paid a roofer £600 deposit for materials by bank transfer in advance of works, no receipt, he's now not turned up on 6 occasions over a month. :confused: any idea what my options are, I don't have his address only a facebook page & phone number.

It's kind of on topic as skank is also a grifting bleep who does not refund her fans :mad:
Banks wont usually do anything as you have willingly transferred the money. Personally I would tell him you’re going to name & shame him online unless he does something, the damage to his reputation over £600 might prompt a response! What’s his excuses for not turning up? Have you got texts or emails between you discussing the deposit?

Reactions: 19
For @Pom Bear
A tribute to your googly eye skills.
( But you do it better darling💋❤💋❤)

Also my new improved avatar!

Googly eye-tastic!
Looool I love these I think they great, also I'm very flattered as well that you've changed your pic as a tribute Thank you.. Love Pom 😃👍 😊😄💕💖💗❤😘😘 xxx.

Loooool 😄❤😄❤😄😘 xxxx...

Resizer_17162446657201.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
What we really need is Cole and Lego in their little red and yellow plastic cars (Cole's reg twit and I forget what Lego's is) especially as Cole's car was so much classier than Lego's.
I had a go, have to do it as two separate pics. I might try and do a double one more tomorrow Love Pom 💕💖🥰🤗😘 xxx.

Resizer_17162475264641.jpg

Resizer_17162474401123.jpg

Back tomorrow I'm on page 15 💖😘 x
---
Absolutely brilliant, love it ❤
Thank you 😊💖💕🤗🥰❤🤗💖😘 xxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Re all the discussion about her possibly getting hold of some ozempic/semaglutide or another GLP-1 analogue (the type of drug ozempic is) it reminded me of something I'd read earlier in the year during some online training...

IF she is dabbling without a prescription, or has managed to get it via an unscrupulous prescriber/online, she needs to be VERY careful...

Edited as posted twice by mistake! Doh!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
That's no advert for the collajean shake is it? She looks gaunt and stressed lately.
she deffo reads here as she’s now putting more water in and drinking from the spout. You can all thank me later 🤣🤣
---
I’ve been thinking of the Skanky fans today, with Skank informing them yesterday that there was to be no MM series 3 and she hates the place, always has, there must have been deep sorrow in Skanky Fan-Club world today, and not only that she lied to all of them on the podcast that she wasn’t getting evicted, a double blow. I imagine the last 24 hours have been very traumatic for them. I hope a few read here, the ones calling us trolls, yet here I am worrying about how they are getting through this difficult period. See we are kind trolls, Skanky fans, thinking of you x
Ophelias gone very quiet, wonder/wander if she’s convalescing after giving birth to skanky’s surrogate baby??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
So she’s just posted this….

View attachment 2947676

At least there’s honesty there, a summer without the kids while people are just looking at her in astonishment as she makes a complete fool of herself at Pride events.
I’ve said it before the above pic is my all time fave 😂 the people be hind haven’t got a clue what’s she’s doing , they look bemused 😂 she looks like our lab digging the beach up 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ah, just remembered; bleep-lung fell out with Kipper over her drinking and has probably said 'from now on, don't speak about me publically'
She's been to visit her on the IOW since then though so I guess all is forgiven.

Reactions: 12
So the great tour begins….both will sit there with their alcohol free Prosecco.
Has her dress with a face from 25 years ago printed on it been collected yet?
Will she be able to keep her exs names out of her mouths….you never know who is listening KP!
will she turn up on time, if JJ is driving them, I’m sure she will be early, then will sit in the car and do a facebook live 🙄 meet and greets check in at 5:30 for their meet between 6-7
Show starts at 8, runs for 45mins, 20 minute break, then another 45 mins. Guests will all be supplied with crystallised ear defenders.

So just to clarify, she is NOT moving into a caravan, as not enough space for her, JJ, 5 kids, a cleaner, a dodgy ex social worker, an admin person, a cat, a dog, 2 horses (or whatever she is spinning today)
She is NOT being evicted.
She does pay tax
She is communicating
She is not pregnant
She is a good mother
She still has her horses
She is down to earth, funny, loving, happy, fit and healthy
She’s looking forward to moving into a new house of HER own accord.
She is good at singing
She can wipe the floor with any mowdel 20 years younger than her
The camera loves her
Her brain is not wired right
The press always lie about her
She’s taking the rejuvin8 on tour with her, as drinks it every day
Her therapist has never seen so much made up tit so many bad things happen to one person.
I’ll leave it there for now otherwise I could fill the whole thread with her ramblings…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.